Mega Man and Monster Hunter on smartphones

>Gaming giant Capcom has announced a mobile division which will utilize various gaming divisions of the company to produce titles for smartphones. The company has further disclosed that it plans to boost the presence of well-known Capcom properties.

>According to the press release, the reason for the launch of its Mobile Business Division is the obvious, and rapid growth of the mobile sector in terms of gaming. Expecting a growth “from $27.5 billion in 2015 to $37.4 billion in 2019 globally,” companies such as Capcom want to benefit from this emerging platform. In terms of games, the company announced that popular brands such as Monster Hunter, Mega Man, and Sengoku BASARA have been planned for a release sometime before March 31 of next year.

Are you hype Sup Forums?

Already got the Japanese version of Monster Hunter Explore on my phone when that came out. It's alright. The they released it in Canada, so I thought it'd come out in Clapistan. Then they shut it down in Canada.

Now they want to pit MH on phones again? It'll be like the fourth phone MH game.

The 3DS is soon going to die and hadhelds cese to exist, its only natural to move to mobile

> and hadhelds cese to exist

what is NX?

there's already monhun mobile games

It already put Mega Man on mobiles and it bombed so who cares

Not a 100% Hnahdled console thats what it is. The 3DS is the last

they didn't this will be the first one

A fucking shit console with only first party support again

Yep nothing can go wrong with this

Yep. Getting some of those items is impossible without a guide

good: if it's ports of games we never got like MH2 or MHP3rd

bad: if it's an actual new mainline game like what they did with Breath of Fire

since it's capcom I'm expecting the "bad" option to happen

Mega Man on smartphones wouldn't work, unless they do another genre.
Platformers never work on smartphones.

how could you play MH with a touch screen?

same control scheme as MHFU IOS which was a pretty good port

Why not just release it on a phone with buttons?

>Phone with buttons
>2016
You're lucky if you get one physical button nowadays.

top kek, it was nigh unplayable.

>its another phone pissbabby thread where they proclaim for the umpteenth time since 2001 that phones will kill handhelds and there will be no new handheld.

Thats the problem with phones, no physical buttons means real games cant work on them.

A miserable pile of secrets

>"real" games
Get with the times, grampz.

nice
>still no chibi roGO

MHFU has been on ios for years, and that's not counting the other mobile games

it will be a new MH. Now that the 3ds is dying they need to move Monster Hunter to another device

How dare people want to enjoy the game, it's not like their forcing this down your throat, you can still get all the upgrades for free

The NX

Didn't their mobile profits drop significantly a while back?

I fucking hate Capcom so much.