Danganronpa thread

Naegi should kill himself edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24835053
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=834294
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Objective list

Is Yu Narukami angry all the time because the age of P4 is finally over?

>Yu Narukami became the leader of yet another ragtag group of friends after the end of the world

I agree with everything on this cept for Toko. I think she should go on good tier.
Very nice job.

He even uses a Katana
You can't make this shit up, he's literally Yu
Next he's going to use a Izanagi shaped mecha, I'm telling you

>Hopefag at top
Nagito fags should off themselves

>no Kamakura
Wow

really reminds me of this
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24835053

>monomi
>shit tier
i'm remaking this shit list. Give me 1000 years in MSpaint

So is the Anime worth watching?

Juzo did nothing wrong

The current ones that are airing? Yes.
The animation of the first game? No.

Slam Gundham down to mediocre tier and we have a deal.

The only thing he is good for is cucking Soda. Past that he's just an annoying chuuni

Fuck you nigger.

The new one is actually good new material.
Both versions are worth watching.

How do you think Makoto is gonna avoid being cut in half by the business end of Kyosuke's katana?

>Chuuni
Gundham actually has powers

He grew up and realized Adachi was right.

Okay, sure.

I forgot to load 1 bullet, but there's no way human trash like me would survive.

Is the translation any good? I heard that Funi really screwed up some parts (like translating misheard words, which really affects the quality of the dialogue). One group called Monokuma did their own translation of Future episode 1, but they haven't released anything since. Should I just cave and watch everything else through HorribleSubs?

Fix'd
Left out double characters and AE characters since I didn't play it

Why doesn't this fuck use doors? His restricted action better be opening doors or this is bullshit.

It's symbolic lad. Not opening new doors means not accepting new perspectives of a problem, which is his issue right now.

>tfw it's just a ruse to make people think it's his action

I honestly can't see him making his action seem this obvious

Despair Arc >>>>>>>>>>>>> Future Arc

How will Naegi bullshit his way out of this one?

What truth bullet will he fire?

>Nagito that high up
I get that you want to choke on Hopeman's dick but come on

Go away rotten orange.

He's not gonna die is he

The best things out of despair arc are chiaki and that one erotic potion part

But the rest not so

His opening animation is him being cut by a katana
;)

>let's gather all the leaders of hope
>surely despair won't fuck with us lol
Dumb as fuck

That Edge factor

Reminder Danganronpa fags on Sup Forums believe terrorists should be free from punishment and redemption.

Reminder Danganronpafags on Sup Forums believe accomplices who support muderers and hide evidence for them are innocent.

I hope my Sup Forums friends are more intelligent than this.

Either Literally Yu or Boxer is dying before this show ends.

Definitely
Munakata will too, but he will probably die to save everyone or take the attacker down or some shit like that.

you have super shit taste

togami and mikan need to swap places, and then move mikan down a tier

Hajime parts are my favourites
I like Teruteru too

Tax dollars

The last discussions on Sup Forums about the despair remnants and boxer killed some of my neurons. Damn is that board filled with literal retards.

While I agree Mikan character is overrated, you can't deny her part into the game made her a great memorable character

Oh yeah, the OP is also very good

who doesn't

Is she Chiaki, Monaca, a red herring, or Junko?

5'11 vs 6'
Kek at you manlets

Yeah Despair Arc OP is actually amazing

Actually, the best things are everything aside from what you said. The slice of life comedy borefest and entry-level waifubait screentime are the worst. That's why the last episode was amazing.

memorable for being bad isn't a good thing user

To be fair I think the most important factor is Naegi is there, he's the symbol of hope in the world due to his success against Junko in the killing game.
I'm almost certain Monokuma wants someone like Boxer or Munakata to kill him in a deluded belief they're preserving hope

>Reminder Danganronpafags on Sup Forums believe accomplices who support muderers and hide evidence for them are innocent.

This can't be real: this is retarded even by Sup Forums standards

I want the full versions of the openings and endings. Especially Mirai's endings. The songs are all amazing.

Its so obvious that chiaki is dieing next episode
I will miss the comfy comedy

I saw full versions of Despair Arc's OP/ED on Nyaa, sadly no Future Arc yet

They apply the shittiest logic to it as well.
>"So we shouldn't punish people and we should give them tropical vacations for murdering people?"
>"It's a fantasy world hurrdurr"
>"Okay, so why apply logic to anything at all if it's a fantasy world, in your mind a magician can show up and fix everything with a wave of his dick"
>"OMFG MUNAKATA FAGS ARE THIS RETARDED"
Basic logic is a rare commodity there.

Now I just want more dumb SoL bullshit with the DR2 cast. 2 episodes wasn't enough

What is the name of the OP?

>there's no way they know "x"!
>oh shit they know "x"!

I hate this trope. Did they really think the despair group wouldn't be able to find their little island? Especially since it was probably in the Hope's Peak files already

Depends. I'd say 3 or 4 more episodes until the student council mass murder since that's the part where she dies, then the last episodes will be about the cast despairing over her death and FF's finding them.

That's not what the ending hinted at at all. They won't meet tomorrow because Hajime will not exist anymore. She probably won't die immediately next episode.

Chiaki is going to live until the very last episode, maybe the last three
My guess is she'll try to get Izuru out of his edgelord aptitude until Junko will eventually meme him and he will kill her to get fully into despair

Was Izuru transferred to the main class after the procedure? We might get a couple episodes of him being the creepy kid sitting in the back of the classroom before he meets Junko.

It's all moon, so I'll just link you to Nyaa. nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=834294

>Reminder Danganronpafags on Sup Forums believe accomplices who support muderers and hide evidence for them are innocent.

This.

Fuck Mahiru, the manlet should have killed her.

took me forever to make this bitch

The "Munakata/Naegi """""""""deabates""""""""""" are the most stupid things to come out of DR3 for both sides of the argument

Nope, Izuru was kept in a lab until Yasuke and Junko abducted him and put him in the student council killing game.

No: hopeman didn't know him until he was captured and met him in the boat

thanks kind user

>Boo hoo a discussion that isn't about waifufagging or Nagito is so horrible

maybe we'll get a couple episodes of him inside a test tube then

It's just retards calling other retards autistic and shouting bullshit at each other
It's not interesting to partake in or read

>"Let's kill the guy who everyone in the world idolizes as the Ultimate Hope that defeated Junko on live television for the world to see"
>"Clearly this will bring hope to the world and surely is not what Monokuma wants at all"
>"Because Naegi didn't want to murder the bad people being the optimist he is and instead tries to fix them, this makes him worse than Junko because he doesn't know the crawling in my skin"
Regardless of what you think of Naegi, killing him on live TV is the dumbest fucking thing you could possibly do. I bet you broke the remote in AE and felt really good about it too, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if he'll show up in the future arc and saves Naegi's ass
Maybe weedman will get in contact with him, that guy still didn't do anything

Shit the full version is even better.
This is going for my playlist, fuck it if its weeb.

>It's not interesting to partake in or read
Neither is "(Insert DR girl here) is so perfect" or "Could Nagito (Do extremely unlikely thing)"
It's a new discussion and quite frankly better than waifuposting.

Let me spit an even bigger truth.

Hajime segments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DR2 class segments

Future: Episode 2 >>> Episode 3 > Episode 1
Despair: Episode 1 > Episode 3 >> Episode 2

>it's new discussion
It's basically shitposting. In the end it just devolves into namecalling and that's not discussion. It's not like it matters either because we all know Naegi and Munakata are just going to work it out eventually and team up in the end to defeat the real mastermind.
And then it's all over forever unless V3 somehow incorporates itself into the main series

>"Hey Naegi my man, uhh, where are those despairs at?"
>"I can not tell you"
>"Well, now they're missing and the murders are still happening please Naegi"
>"I believe they can be reformed! I can not tell you where these mass murderers are"
>"...We're trying you for treason now"
>"Dude hope Lmao!"
>Queue being kidnapped and best girl dying instantly.
I hope Naegi is dead at the beginning of episode 4 and everyone shits their pants.

Future : 2 > 1 >> 3
Despair : 3 > 1 >> 2

Naegi is the least likely person to die in there.
Otherwise who would make the cameo in DR3 game?

>the terrorists are a bunch of brainwashed people
>opt to un-fuck their minds instead of killing them
>opposition loses some of its best members
>who have now been added to your ranks

Seems justifiable to me. Even if it's not, you can't argue that Munakata and his buttbudy are going about their plan in the most counterproductive way possible

>It's basically shitposting.
So is arguing about fictional women to the point of rampantly shitposting and posting the same polls over and over.
Waifufagging is going to take a backseat for a couple of months, I know it feels like forever to your kind but kindly step off.

That's why it's so great. I HOPE we get more of it.

Why is she standing up?

Ibuki is so perfect!

BUT WHAT IF THE TERRORISTS KILLED YOUR FAMILY?

I'd honestly rather have waifu posting rahter than
>MUH TAX DOLLARS
>WHAT IF IT HAPPENED TO YOUUUUUUUU?

The point here isn't "Killing Naegi is not justified" the point is that "Killing Naegi during a game run by Monokuma broadcasted live to the whole goddamn world, a world that sees Naegi as the hero who defeated Junko, is a really really bad idea"
If he wants Naegi to die, he should keep the goddamn katana in his pants until AFTER the game's over so he doesn't cause a shockwave of despair on account of being a fucking idiot

Is someone watching them from the ceiling ?

>I'd honestly rather have waifu posting rahter than
And that's you opinion, which is getting snubbed for literally 3 months.
You can post about your whores when it's done, stop being such a fag about it.

Maybe?

Could Nagito catch a Mew?

>which is getting snubbed
It seems like its still going strong. If anything, no one wants to talk about the MunakatavNaegi bullshit because of how much more dumb, circular shitposting it brings the threads.

That's interesting. I would be disappointed if those were simply the cameras though. Maybe it's a person, who's also the Branch 13 leader and Ultimate Stealth

>My opinion matters because I believe it
K