Who is better

Who is better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK8E2AvCe3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good question.

But first...

Okay Im Sup Forums as FUCK but Crash was never good

What did you just ask me, you little bitch? I can't believe there is someone so fucking stupid that they'd actually think this is a valid question. You are a dumb faggot

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Is this really up for debate?

Mario 64 basically defined 3D gaming.

Crash is a 3D hallway platformer, while 64 is more open, why are you comparing them? They are both ok but for different reasons

Crash is alot better than the pile of shit that is mario 64.

some mario ripoff, or the greatest game ever made?

real hard choice

Mario 64 is better than Crash, but the PSX is better than the N64

AHAHAHAHAHA

And everyone knows what this means, so there's your answer.

i 100% both recently and found Crash more enjoyable. 64 was still pretty good though.

Crash is an actual platformer.

Prefer Mario. Find it odd that modern 3D Marios are more or less corridors. I'm a bit worried we'll never get another 3D Mario like it or Sunshine again.

If you say Crash genuinely kill yourself

This.

Crash isn't even really a 3D platformer, it's some kind of weird corridor game with 3D models, like Disney's Tarzan for N64.

I was just thinking during my playthrough of the first Crash that DKC2 was actually much better looking and played better.

Crash is way better.

Nobody knows what you mean you autistic mouthbreather

t. assmad autist

Everyone knows that the idea of Crash being close to SM64 is laughable

This is my negro

I'd say it's a platformer in the sense that it's trying to adapt the 2D model in 3D. Focused, straight-forward levels. Modern 3D Mario is a lot like it. Much more than 64.

Mario.

Mario, not even a contest
Maybe if you said Spyro you would be on to something

Lets talk about parallel universes

>my opinion is a fact and known to everyone
>mom look I've shown them!
Crash is a solid platformer and in no point inferior to mario 64

>mfw I went from N64 to PS2 so I didn't get to experience Crash during its heyday
Honestly I've tried Crash games over the last almost 15 years and aside from CTR I haven't been able to really enjoy them. Maybe I was spoiled by N64's superior platformers, but I had no problems with the Jak and Daxter games.

Crash is good but I never finished any of them because it felt like I was playing the same five levels over and over.

When I said 'everyone' I meant the vast majority, not cucklords like you

This. Between Spyro 2 and 64, i think Spyro has it, but crash just doessnt have what it takes

maybe you just don't like corridors

That being said CTR is better than mario kart 64

Why do people compare Crash and Mario 64? They're so different they're almost different genres

Spyro and Mario 64 are fair to compare though

How about you say vast majority or bring in valid points instead of laughing like a fullblown autist and calling other people cucks. I bet you also think that feminine dicks are a thing

>A series that's still going strong and one of the most recognizable fictional characters, even though it hasn't had a real game since the gamecube
vs
>A dead character and series that majority of people under 15 aren't gonna recognize

Hard choice

>CTR is better than mario kart 64
No it's not. Stop forcing this shitty meme.

He is right tho.
It actually had a story mode, more characters and better mechanics.

Crash had better mechanics
Mario had better level design
Crash had better objectives
Mario had better options
Crash had better aesthetic
Mario had better franchise
Crash was difficult
Mario had incoherent goals

>tfw even people that played Crash don't remember him.

>a series known and commonly enjoyed by normies is objectively better than a dead series with some of the best platforming ever but unknown to faggots today
That's how retarded you sound

>greatest platformer of all time vs Jungle Runner: Prologue
Gee I wonder. Spyro is better than Crash, by the way.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Crash Bandicoot now

What happened? Is it all 15 year olds that only played Crash in Uncharted 4?

To be fair mario kart 64 pretty much sucks complete ass, if you ask 1000 n64 vets what the best n64 racing game is 900 of them will say diddy kong, and 99 will say episode 1 pod racer or f-zero x.

That's a completely irrelevant question, the two games are in the same genre, but are completely different.
It's like comparing Terraria to Starbound.

This one gets it. Sup Forums is full of autistic Kids now

I liked the first Crash the most because it had more of a cohesive world. The level designs actually aligned with the world map.

From 2 onwards it was just a hub with portals. They got more level variety out of it but the sense of adventure was diluted.

they aren't really the same genre.
Crash is a 2D platformer with 3d graphics
while Mario is a pure 3D platformer.

Your anus feels like dicks are a thing

I'd say it's more like comparing Mario 64 to Mario 3D World

This guy did this on purpose just for a laugh and look at the few people that comment were triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK8E2AvCe3g

>i can't provide a valid point so I start shitposting
Oh let me guess, you also fucked my mom?
Fucking kids these days

Crash definately looked better. Mario 64 is overrated though

>Oh let me guess, you also fucked my mom?
Yes! I can't believe you admitted it

Go hug your cumrag

banjo-kazooie > crash 2 > mario 64 > spyro 1-2 > crash 1 > crash 3

>Crash definately looked better
????

Says the one who just admitted to having dicks in his anus.

When you play Crash you probably imagine the corridors are your anus and Crash is the dick travelling though it.

Ape Escape

Sonic Adventure

Mario 64 looks like shit, Crash adapted the low poly look into its aesthetic and character designs while Mario 64 just looks ugly and like it should be smoother

I don't remember saying that but if you like plucking your micropenis while thinking such gay shit, go for it bud

Then there's always that faggot

Crash employed some neat little graphical tricks but let's be honest here

there's not even a comparison. Crash aint shit, never was, and Mario 64 is a fucking classic

Crash is garbage and it always was. Mario 64 still holds up pretty well.

Crash 2 and 3 looked better than 64 in my opinion, but the first looked pretty bad.

First part is true, second part is false. I owned a PS1 first, but even I can admit the N64 was a better machine.

Mario 64 was a fucking joke of a video game

What is this dank new meme?

Crash is basically just a slightly more advanced temple run.

Well considering you could barely tell where you were going in Crash, Mario 64 is the better game obviously.

Not really

Ironically Its the exact opposite for me

Retarded question. These games are way different from each other. The only thing they have in common is that they're platformers. Everything else is different. It's like asking which is better, Tetris or Majhog? Both puzzle games, but vastly different in their approach.

This isn't even a contest. Mario 64 set the fucking standard for 3D gaming. Crash was just a 2cool4U gimmick mascot like Sonic, get the fuck out of here with that shit

>Awful controls
>Shit graphics
>Annoying music
>Terrible level design
guis mereo siksty four defayned 3d gaems

Crash is the better game even though Mario 64 gives you more freedom to move around levels.

This post just shows just how young you are, you little cum drinking homo.

Most recognizable = best? God damn you are so fucking retarded, it hurts.

Why are describing Crash Bandicoot?

Ps1 was better than n64.
Crash Team Racing is also MILES AHEAD of lame ass mario kart 64.

If you cant even read you shouldnt be here.

As a Nintendo fan, Crash aged better. Mario 64 has the merit of giving birth to the 3D platformers genre.
Crash has the merit of being the first 3D platformer to realize linear level design is superior to sandbox clusterfucks, something Nintendo later realized with Galaxy and 3D World.

>hallways are better than open sandbox
>implying that galaxy and 3d world are better than 64 and sunshine
not so fast user

You people are so contrarian sometimes it's pathetic

This

>Nintendo later realized with Galaxy and 3D World.

Thank you! but it sad those games are hated

64 is better, anyone who disagrees grew up with Crash. I didn't even play either of these until I got older, but it's obvious.

>this is what delusional sonyggers actually believe

Crash

>Okay Im Sup Forums as FUCK
obviously a meme
>but crash was never good
fishing for (you's) crash warped and twinsanity were better than mario 64 and sunshine on gamecube

Because its true

>Galaxy
>3D World

>hated

By SM64 & Sunshine Fans

Why are you comparing a 2D platformer to a 3D platformer?

Crash was pretty fucking funny with a good soundtrack.

Both things Mario lacked. But I played Mario's one first so I have a soft spot for it.

Can't decide, I will let Sup Forums decide for me.

Unless a talented developer is working on an open world game (like insomniac) it will immidiatly fail. something the developers of mario 64 didt realize.

>best post in the thread
>LITERALLY NO ONE READS HIM
Every fucking time its the same shit with you Sup Forums

Kill yourself, the thread should have ended there.

Crash is better

SM64 was better but other than that game Mario is mostly shit.