Sup Forums suddenly hates Crash Bandicoot now

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Crash Bandicoot now

What happened? Is it all 15 year olds that only played Crash in Uncharted 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't need a thread every couple hours

I thought Crash was going to kill Mario?

youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY

we don't hate it.
It was enjoyable but not as good as SM64

crash bandicoot has always been shit, just like sonic. fuck off manchild.

Underage detected

CTR and Warped are in the goat tier

Loved them growing up, but stopped playing when the first ps2 crash came out. I just never bought it and never got around to it.

Maybe i just outgrew my interest in it, but i heard the games were substantially worse from that game on.

I love crash
To be honest is one of the few Platformers with actually challenging "jumps"

I mean sure, it was tedious and timeconsuming to get all the collectables in games like Banjo, DK64 and SM64, but they never really had any "Challenging" jumps.

>why does [board] hate [thing]?
Guaranteed replies, every time.

I don't see why hate Crash, most of his games are good or at least ok.

>challenging "jumps"
>no momentum

>He didn't slide dash

Here we go with this bait again...

Crash is shite by comparison

If you genuinely believe otherwise, kill yourself

And the baiting continues.

I dunno, but I played it for the first time and it felt mediocre to me. It feels like the depth perception is really bad in the foreground/background stages, and the jumping felt finnicky sometimes

As someone who grew up playing these games.

The first game was very very average. The controls/camera were garbage, the level designs weren't really anything special, and the save/checkpoint/gem systems were fucking retarded, but the game had great graphics, music, and atmosphere.

2nd game is fucking solid. One of the best looking games on the ps1, best music in the series, controls are super tight, levels are way more varied/interesting, the vehicles gave good variety but weren't overdone, bosses were still easy but tiny/ngin were pretty cool at least. Also, the secrets in this game were fucking incredible. This is probably the most fun game to 100% I've played.

Warped is basically more of the same without any real improvement. The only thing crash 3 does better than 2 are the bosses. The game also goes way overboard with the vehicle levels(over half the levels are in vehicles) and it feels like there's not a lot of variety in the platforming levels compared to crash 2.

It's not Ape Escape

My nigga right here.

Because a special club for people who were fans of something doesn't feel special anymore when everybody joins, so they turn on it.

See: "The Roman Reigns" effect.

to be fair, the vast majority of Crash games are god awful.

>Grew up playing the games
>Complains about controls/camera

Are you for real?

yea aside from twinsanity all crash games after naughty dog sucked.