youtube.com/watch?v=kq0gum_vx14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weeaboo

you're words can't hurt me

That art looks pretty bad.

Why do you even care so much?
I highly doubt that you were eagerly anticipating this title before you saw the video anyways.

I was. They released a teaser yesterday and I liked what I saw. I wouldn't say I was "eagerly anticipating" this, but I prayed to god it would at the very least come to mobile and handheld. I'm a sucker for rpgs .

I was hoping it would at least be a handheld rpg or something

There's no reason to think it can't come out for 3DS and/or NX. Puzzle & Dragons came out on 3DS, and it apparently did well enough that they're putting out a sequel for the system.

Plus, just because it doesn't have RPG combat doesn't mean it will automatically be a bad game. To be honest, I'd be more worried about whoever made all those Final Fantasy iOS ports screwing up the graphics and interface.

Wasn't I Am Setsuna a mobile game as well? That seemed to be functionally just fine as a game, if lackluster development.

No Setsuna was a vita game from the start, but was just never brought west on the vita.

The nature of mobile games just turn me off, man.
And knowing Square, it will probably be free to play game with everything that comes with a game as such

why do they bother making trailers for these things

>Dramatic RPG

The monkey dies

Dramatic doesn't mean tragic user.

>Typical Mobile games

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg

HARAMBE, NOOOOO!

Or what?

haha nice hip meme you got there HAHA!

thanks, i learned it from my facebook friends :^)

>Expecting anything else from that trailer

While we are at it?
Any good mobile games worth downloading?

Ridiculous Fishing and Ridiculous Fishing.