Could it be..?

Could it be..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQyapjh5w3U
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=joBvfJJkELQ
pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/
christiantoday.com/article/halo.6.release.date.game.confirmed.for.windows.10.pc/89545.htm
thebitbag.com/halo-6-pc-release-confirmed-microsoft-e3-2016/157799
scienceworldreport.com/articles/42503/20160620/halo-6-release-date-update-game-confirmed-to-get-a-pc-version.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could it be what? This game has been out for years.

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass hole.

>doing this now after free upgrade is over

fuck you Nelson

>windows 10

Yawn

>Flopped on Vista
>Trying again with Win10
Just put it on fucking 7 and 8 you unbelievably dense corporate dickhole. No one will buy this shit if its only on Win10.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FRICK

That version of the game was pretty terrible. You had to log into Live to use it for years and there were numerous problems associated with just looking around using your mouse

>PC is the platform of freedom mustards say
>Have to get a specific botnet OS to play a decade old game
>Meanwhile I can hook up me old xbox hueg and play it in my hermit shack

>been waiting almost ten years for a PC port of Halo 3
>realize now that even if by some long shot one is ever even made, it will exclusively be for Windows 10

Reminder that Windows 10 takes screenshots and sends to Microsoft without you knowing

youtube.com/watch?v=LQyapjh5w3U

>Windows 10
Good, don't want to see any more fucking console shooter threads.

it runs already fine on windows 7

what's wrong with windows 10? I like it.

>Major Nelson
>Determining whether or not h2PC would be stuck on Win10 or just on PC in general

He has weight sure, but he can't do it himself

Please clarify this. The only thing I see this guy do is run a command and suddenly two screenshots appear on his desktop. Where is the context?

why do you like to eat shit

>windows 10
ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEE

This would be a proper release though, don't think you can play online without jumping through a few hoops and there's really no community. I hate Steam but a Steam release would be the best thing for the game, it would always have a healthy community.

>I hate Steam but a Steam release would be the best thing for the game

Microsoft won't do that, for a company that wants profit they sure as hell love to avoid it

It's good. like icecream

fake and gay shit, but it doesn't matter since Halo 2 Vista's had a fan patch that lets you play online/offline again without it being a piece of shit

Microsoft is doing so much data mining France is about to sue them.

I like how people treat W10 as though it's way different from the previous Windows versions. It's the most iterative re-skin of an OS out there. One of my friends didn't even realize he was on W10 for a week when Microshit updated his OS from W8 to W10 when he was gone.

You'd think they'd get the message after the Tomb Raider sequel sold 98% of its PC copies on Steam and every game they release on the Win10 store sells like absolute dogshit.

>Windows 10
Dead on launch.

>Microsoft knows Windows 10 is utter shit so they have to coerce customers with this

Eh? The Vista version works more or less fine on Windows 10.

Why does he think we give a shit?

>Having to pull out an entire system is equal to upgrading your operating system which has been free for an entire year

wew lad

I think he's just installing the game on W10, user.

You do know he's only going to play it himself on win10.

equipment ruined halo

even without, the level design, both single player and multiplayer, was quite a let down from halo 1 and 2

Wait a minute does this mean they saw my trap pics? Or is the data mining just online stuff?

Yes, someone at Microsoft is jerking off to your trap pics right now.

It's an insider build, literally exists to collect data.

Just set your clock back 2 days and u can still upgrade for free

This literally proves nothing

I remember playing the first one back when it was new, even did co-op through the campaign with a friend. I enjoyed it but it didn't really seem like anything special, could not believe that made a sequel.

So what am I missing? Was it really baby's first FPS and that's the only reason people hyped it up?

>No one will buy this shit if its only on Win10.

Sure is severely underestimating people's stupidity around here

Nah I doubt it, that's invasion of my privacy

err meant for

They're going to release on their own store to try and get more users using just that. Then do updates to windows to make steam more and more of a pain to use slowly over time so most won't even notice it, it'll just creep up on them.

>Micrococks is watching you now because you panicked on the last day and upgraded

This so hard. MS has been doing this shit for a long time, but people suddenly get pissed because they're up front about it for once and tell you what they're collecting

no u stupid microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

No it didnt, Halo 3 was fine. Probably my favourite since ODST used Halo 3 mp.

>ODST is your favourite
>wish it would come to PC for matchmaking firefight
>Single player great too
>at this point a port would mean windows 10 and it being ported by 343, who couldnt even port a game to xbone

Oh man, if that comes true I think I'll start to cry.

wow two clear screenshots sent in a 1kb data packet? Amazing tech MS!

>no one will buy Halo on W10
>no one will buy a 360 just for Halo RIGHT?

>installing Windows "LET ME INSIDE" 10 for a dudebro classic

Why would anyone do that?

>inb4 Aug 2 update completely fucks up any game released before 2010

Don't fuck this up again Microsoft, I just bought some games and you owe me for watching me bust loads in front of the webcam

>Microsoft is doing so much data mining France is about to sue them.
By using the Internet, you are being data mined.

By using an older version of Windows, you are being data mined.

Welcome to the 21st century of computing, faggot.

Never thought I could get so hyped for a 12 year old game. Hope it will be the H2A version though.

>I-It's okay because it happens other places too!
Even if that were true, funnily enough it seems like those ways aren't bad enough to warrant a country suing your corrupt company's ass.

Never thought I could get so hyped for a 12 year old game. Hope it will be the H2A version though.

How about port Halo 3, that one id like to play with a mouse and keyboard.

It alone wouldn't make me switch but its a start.

Reminder that MS are full of shit and they'd rather go balls deep into a shotgun barrel than release Halo on PC.

Windows 7 will officially be my last Windows OS. I still don't know if I should go Linux or OSX, though.

Halo 1 and 2 are on PC. what are you on about?
Spinoffs where on PC for quite some time as well.

>Halo collection
>Windows 10 exclusive

They would.

Lol PCucks praying for ports

Halo is a console game, it has no place on PC. When they released HCE you didn't even notice. When they released Halo 2 you blamed GFWL as if you deserved anything better.

Just get an X1, get a MCC code (it's like 10$) and play it on its natural platform.

>Halo is a console game, it has no place on PC

youtube.com/watch?v=joBvfJJkELQ

>Praying for ports
You do realise Halo 6 is coming to PC right? This has already been confirmed, as well a shitty stripped down version of the worst Halo sometime this year

Halo 1 works fine on PC, I'll admit that, barring the 30fps animations which look a little odd.
H2V needs a goddamn life support system to get running on any modern operating system. Halo games on PC died with the 360.

Main series Halo games on PC will never happen anymore, I guarantee it. They couldn't even manage getting MCC to work on the Xbox One, and if 343 knows that if they released some sort of MCC for the PC they'd get a drill in the asshole by their fanbase, so they just pretend it never happened.

Halo Wars and Forge are probably the best we're gonna get.

>Buying a console for one game

>Gigantic "ASK ME ANYTHING" near the corner of the screen
Tell your friend he's blind

>Will never happen anymore
pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/
christiantoday.com/article/halo.6.release.date.game.confirmed.for.windows.10.pc/89545.htm
thebitbag.com/halo-6-pc-release-confirmed-microsoft-e3-2016/157799
scienceworldreport.com/articles/42503/20160620/halo-6-release-date-update-game-confirmed-to-get-a-pc-version.htm

It'll be shit sure, but hey, we can just pirate it

This would make me soooo happy. No way I'm ever buying an Xbone to play the master chef collection, so hopefully they actually bring it to PC.

m-masaka...

>Halo Wars and Forge are probably the best we're gonna get.
a year or two ago you'd say we will never get those as well.
Spencer backpedalled on Halo 4 and 5 and "all future games" comment, but MCC is possible. I don't think it will happen, but only because they missed the timing, they won't appear on Gamescom, there were no news on E3, who gives a shit about PC on TGS and announcing MCC just like that is silly

>All these people who couldn't get Halo 2 to work on Win 7.

C'mon, it was easy as shit and the game was not even worth it.

You realize that Halo started it's life as a PC game and Microsoft paid off the devs to make it launch title for their new console?

>PC game
Well, technically Mac is PC. But most people mean windows machine when they say PC

It would be easy money for microsoft and strong promotion for their store.

>No way I'm ever buying an Xbone to play the master chef collection
You shouldn't buy it at all regardless of platform.It's still broken and lacking playlist variety.

I dont care I jus wantt fucking Halo 3 on pc is that tooo much to ask

>Halo 3
>When Halo 2 Anniversary on PC can be a thing
lmao get out bakoid

Given how he's using music that's very common in the crack/hack scene we probably have 4000 rootkits just by knowing about this video he posted in youtube.

>a year or two ago you'd say we will never get those as well.

It's sad because it's true.

I'm not sure why 343 would release Halo 6 on PC when 3, 4, and 5 aren't available on the platform. It seems more likely to me that they're only going to release a Forge - Halo 6 (subtitle) edition like what they're doing with Halo 5.
But maybe I'm just too jaded. I can't remember how many Halo movies I've seen get cancelled.

>They couldn't even manage getting MCC to work on the Xbox One

My copy works just fine.

Nigga what the fuck does 2 have over 3 Ill tel you what NOTHING

Halo 2 works perfectly fine on my Windows 10 computer, downloaded a small player made patch that removed GFWL and unlocked the FPS and it works flawlessly, why does everyone say it has problems running on Windows 10 when I've had zero problems with it?

Sounds like you people just suck at getting games to work kek

It's because of MS'es new push to have all first-party X1 titles available on PC, to create a unified platform where any stuff you have on PC or X1, you have on the other as well. Rather than fight against the PS4 for market share, they're making use of the PC platform instead. It's a good, forward-thinking solution that would have more long-term benefits if they'd just drop the fucking Windows Store bullshit and put the titles on Steam, but that's a whole separate issue.

Looks like ass. MCC and Hola 5 look better on the bone that this shit.

It could be that I see them on a plasma and I'm seeing this hilarious mod on a tn panel, though.

This tn panel has never been underwhelming, mind.

Halo 2 Anniversary is way better than Halo 3 my boy, have you played it?

I used to own an XBONE a few months ago, but only used it for a month and sold it, however, I was able to look at everything the two games offered (given that I already played Halo 3 on X360 back then), yes, Halo 3 is better than Halo 2 if we're talking vanilla, but if we're talking about Anniversary then the only thing you'd wish for is the coop, Halo 3 had great, fun coop (which was ruined in MCC because you can't connect to random sessions and the ones you can join desync quickly).

I can only dream.

>H2V needs a goddamn life support system to get running on any modern operating system
>They couldn't even manage getting MCC to work on the Xbox One

Both work perfectly fine for me, Halo 2 requires a little tuning to get working with higher resolutions but it doesn't require "life support" to get running, takes 2 seconds

And I've never had a single problem with MCC, got it on release and never had a single problem with it.

>if you use assistive technologies

Your crippling autism doesn't count.

>Then do updates to windows to make steam more and more of a pain to use
Valve's doing a fine enough job doing that themselves. Take off the foil hat.

>A mod doesn't look as good as a professionally made AAA blockbuster title.

Color me surprised.

>Color me surprised.

You should be surprised, normally we download mods to fix what AAA devs aren't doing

Source? Oh let me guess, your ass?

I guess but 3's online solo is still fucking god teir and no other shooter realy compares to it

>Fucking
C'mon user, you can do better than that.

Anyhow, the only thing I miss from 3 is the big desert map and the one with the platform in the middle with a few rooms around it, plus a room below the platform where (sometimes) you'd find a hammer.

I'm not sure what kind of graphical fidelity expecting from a mod for Combat Evolved. It's engine can only do so much, even with the mapping tools provided and Opensauce.

Well, I'm not sure if it's the datamining, but if you do find a certain program that disables every spyware windows has, you get a very serious performance boost that makes win7 a slow and retarded kid that cannot into fast.

Take that for what you will.

>I'm not sure what kind of graphical fidelity expecting from a mod for Combat Evolved

The graphical quality (fidelity is another thing) that gives way to the big mouths we see in this thread.

Got it memorized?

Good. And trust me, I like my graphics good and I like my games on pc so I can hook whatever device, unlike on consoles.

>Looks better than H:A because they didn't butcher the artstyle
Why even have developers when modders do a better job

Why even live when others do it a lot better?

Tell that to microsoft
>Bungie will never unfuck halo
>Marty will never make another halo soundtrack
>Music of the spheres will never be released