WELCOME

TO

ALOLA GAMES

Copy that.

Post DonaldTrumpmon

Damn it I always wanted a grass Dragon but not like this

would use tho, it looks so silly it becomes charming

Mega sceptile

Exeggutor is my favorite Pokémon of all time. Nice to see this psychotic mofo finally getting some love

I feel like this started as an interesting idea. Then they drew it and fucked it all up.

>tropical islands
>snow forms
???

>Dragon type
wew

It's a grass/dragon? What the fuck

>love
>full fucking retard
>just add a long neck, funny HUH
NO THIS IS SAD

poor head down there is like

>hey guys were are we going

Diglett Alola form

>implying its a head

Long egg is long.

Source?

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I love it.

How do you go from this...

anzu not be for spanku

No, it's a natural evolution. Exeggutor was a short stubby fat fuck which didn't look at all like a palm tree.

I hate most of the new designs but Gamefreak fucking nailed this one. It's almost so perfect that I have to think they commissioned it from someone else.

>didn't look like a palm tree
YES IT DID YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK THAT LONG NECK SHIT

to this

To this?

>select all palm trees

wait is this real??? what the fuck were they thinking

they wanted the no mans sky audience

It's the real exeggutor.

>The environment of the Alola region, where strong sunlight pours down all year round, brought about this change in Exeggutor’s form. The people of Alola boast that the Alolan Exeggutor is the true form of Exeggutor.

>Unlike other Exeggutor, the Alolan Exeggutor has a fourth head—on its tail! This fourth head controls the tail independently and can take on opponents to the rear that can’t be reached by the main heads’ attacks.

>This Pokémon excels at whipping its long neck like a lash to attack with its hard heads. But that neck can sometimes become a weakness...

But this is how he should have originally looked

Exeggutor has always been my favorite Pokemon.

It's always been pretty silly, so I don't care if it's neck is long as fuck, I'm just happy the line is now probably viable.

Its even EASIER to kill an Alola executor, just slice the neck with a random slash.

>had a dream last night that there's a mega evolve for Exeggutor that makes him skinny and gives him arms and does jojo poses all the time.
>wake up to find out that Exeggutor got long and skinny and pokemon now get a boosted move if you do a pose
>mfw i have shit esp

What the hell is happening? I just came home from work, what announcements did I miss?

There are icebergs around hawaii. Its true, look it up.

Clearly not a feasible design. Even that disgusting pink abomination could crush it.

your esp is like monkey paw wishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U

...to this?

>5'11"
>6'0"

Someone drawfag an executor mega evolution trying to hang itself

What the fuck. Have they literally run out of ideas?

Fuck, the goyim know

what am i supposed to see here

I'M A MINIOR, STOP!

Stop.

I'm not even a big pokemon fan, but I don't see anything wrong with this. It's a stupid design kinda, but I get it...he's like a palm tree. It's a silly design for a silly game. There have been pokemon that are literally keychains...I don't think this is worse.

Pokemon's debugger thought the same thing. He beat the game with him alone.

Jack cooking raw food again

So wait, they're literally just redoing old Pokemon?
Why?

>That evolved Popplio

Is this a hot new hip meme?

Adaptation. The concept that when you put a animal into different surroundings, it will adapt to its new surroundings and change. They also seem to be adding something called "z moves", which is like some super move you can do once per battle.