TAKE ME DOWN TO THE CONSOLE CITY

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE CONSOLE CITY
WHERE THE GAMES ARE BLURRY
AND THE FRAMES ARE THIRTY

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
30 FPS AND I'LL PIRATE YOUR GAME

if a single one of you framefags open your shithole of a mouth at me i swear to jesus i will slap you so fucking hard youll call your mother for the first time in decades

Let's get this out here right now. I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155. My political beliefs are liberal and leftist, I listen to Metal and I enjoy violent movies, books and videogames, and I've been a Christian since birth. Baptised, confirmed of my own free will, son of a priest (who are pretty notorious for rebelling against their father's religious beliefs just for the sake of it). I'm part of the Anglican Church of England, which is pretty much the result of Henry the 8th getting pissed off with the catholics not allowing him to divorce his wife(s). We're the state religion of the UK, if you could even say the UK has one, we're pretty liberal about most things, women priests, gay priests, homosexuals in general, sex before marriage, contraception, we take the modern, reasonable way of looking at all of them. At the end of the day, the Bible taught us about forgiveness and being excellent to one another. It had a bit of a round-about way of doing it but what do you expect for a 2000 year old book written entirely by clerical males? It's gonna be a bit out of date, you've gotta read it in context.

I have no problems with anyone's beliefs. Be whatever you want, as long as you believe (or don't believe) for a good reason. But here's what I really don't like, trend-atheism/trend-theism (also referred to as e-atheism, since it seems to be most prevelant in the domain of anonymous blogspammers and Digg-users).

n my late teens, I spent a long time thinking. Yeah, just sitting around and thinking, thinking about faith. Thinking about what it is that I believe in. Rationalizing the various conflicts and contradictions that faith presents us with, looking at the viewpoints of other faiths, or those with no faith at all, taking into account the new things we discover every day and factoring in the influence of science

whatever homo i bet you play life at 12FPS

bitch
like theres anything to see

because everything worthwhile is in those skipped frames

duh

>Spending 600 dollars just for a graphics card
>mfw I can have a console and 3 games just for that price
PCfags BTFO

CUT MY FRAMES IN TO PIECES
THIS IS A PC PORT

take me home..

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND

GAMES FOR PS4

I paid $180 for my new GPU, 1080p60 mid/high presets ez

>AND RADEON
Lawl

>My political beliefs are liberal and leftist,

kayy
whyy
ess

just like in consoles (^:

Yeah, and in less than a year you'll be sucking down the company's dick for another 500$ console that's only slightly better while that GPU will be running games better than the next three tiers of your consoles.

user, if you don't have games, 60fps is 0fps

replying to pasta

He has like

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
MY FATHER
BOUGHT ME AN NES

So here I am
Doin' everything I can
Holdin' on to what I am
Pretendin' I'm a superman

So here I am
Playin' everything I can
Delusional to what I am
Pretendin' I'm master race-an

>spend 1000dollaroos on my console killer pc
>sit there playing undertale and overwatch

LOL

WE'VE GOT TO HOLD ON TO FRAMES WE'VE GOT

IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE HAVE GAMES OR NOT

WE'VE GOT SALES CHARTS AND THAT'S A LOT

FOR LOVE WE'LL GIVE IT A SHOT

WHOA-OH

WE'RE HALF WAY THERE

WHOA-OH

SHILLIN' ON A PRAYER

>3 """"games"""""
>Halo 8, NBA 2k17 and FIFA 2k17

Unlock these frames, my friend
I'll show you the reviews I've hidden
Perish the Shills
Swallow, but nothing's post 30
You and I can't decide which of features were taken for patches
Make amends, some of us are destined to be Optimised

Step inside, see the Exclusives in I
Too many times, we've let gaming come to this
Step inside, see the Exclusives in I

You'll realize I'm not your Exclusive anymore!!!

>PC hasn't had any AAA exclusive titles since 2007
>a large number of consolefags have now moved to PC and are claiming its amazing because they can play the same exact consolized casual games at a higher framerate
>nobody sees anything wrong with this
Fuck video games.

I'M NUCLEAR

The Pain of the Graphics we have lost, of the framerates, WONT STOP HURTING!

GIVE IT BACK.

Thanks console fags for ruining Witcher 3

>AAA exclusives matter

They did back before games became casualized to absolute fuck in 2007.

from the thumb I thought that was some shitty Skyrim mod

I think it's SFM, would explain the shitty shadows.

Or are shadows this bad on consoles? Is this an actual scene from the game? I'm a Yenn fag so Triss fucked off on a boat for me.

Quality