Hey user! We heard you had some pretty creative ideas for games that would sell well! You should present your ideas to...

>Hey user! We heard you had some pretty creative ideas for games that would sell well! You should present your ideas to us, and we can fund the game if it's a really good concept!

What game will you present to the publisher?

What publisher is asking me for my ideas?
This is important.

Any publisher you like user

It's Tetris Attack only the playing field is perfectly square and you can shift gravity/rotate the chamber 90 degrees.

Alright, Gearbox.
Add Badass to everything.

So, there's this badass soldier, wake up from his badass sleep, but then the badass space ship get attacked, so you have to leave via the badass pod.

>he wants a burch

What about a game about suicide where the protagonist is the guy who commits suicide?

>kill me please.

It's Mario Kart 9, except the gimmick this time is that you have to wait for people to finish crossing the road. If you run over a pedestrian, you are charged with murder and arrested, whilst Toad wins his 1278th race.

You play as a merchant in a desert trading, finding and trading scarce resources

>"Speak no further user! We're funding this right away! It will be a pleasure to work with you! Hopefully we will make enough money back after the BattleBorn flop"

Guess that worked out for you.

The Witcher 3 in space
Please tell me if game already exists

a game where the protagonist is a illiterate mute and cannot express himself in any other way than action, and he basically knows the answer to a huge problem. the only way people will notice you is if you show em whos boss. prince of persia style

yeah, no man's sky! it comes out soon so you better pre-order it now

Sorry, you must have the wrong person. I'm not a retarded ideas guy.

age of empires 3 meets SImcity 4 meets Dwarf Fortress meets Simant meets Elite meets Microsoft Flight Simulator meets VATSIM meets Wizardry

How's QA testing going? Sick of vidya yet?

Don't really see how it's Witcher in space sure I guess you can kill alien creatures and sell parts but I doubt theres an intriguing story with interest in characters

I'm surprised that no publisher/developer has used the lumberjack-exclusive twitch integration yet.

Like for example, take a First Person Perspective, turn based Dungeon Crawler.
Color-code the Corridors for difficulty.
Integrate Twitch-polls that let the viewers decide which path the streamer should take.
Or better yet, a parkour game in the style of Mirrors Edge. The viewers decide a number of checkpoints that the streamer has to get to as fast as possible.

Something to that effect, I'm sure there are thousands of ways to better implement this.

let's talk money before

>first person
>turn based

choose one

A GTA+MGS game that takes place in a city where you're trying to take down a syndicate while also hiding from them.

A 2D platformer focusing around the gimmick of the protaganist using abilities to traverse the stage. You would have 4 at a time and build your arsenal around the stage you were in. The abilities would be based around animals, so wings, claws, camo, digging, venom, ext.

Never played Wizadry? Kids these days, fucking pathetic. If you want a more recent example, Etryan Odyssey comes to mind. Dark Spire if you hate anime.

i actually played MM6 and 7

but meh.. i would hardly call that a mixture of the two

Star Wars Galaxies 2.

Skyrim with all the role-playing and sex options that mods offer, but built into the game from the ground up. Probably VR support too if people give a shit.

I pitch my slave trade/human traffick game to Ubisoft.

it's a game where you can do anything you want.. in space!