So what's the canon ending?

So what's the canon ending?

Also since I finished both runs, in which order should I play the rest of the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1o_3yBe6Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=C05QR8j_9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=q_rKv5CdCfI
youtube.com/watch?v=wJlPFipyykA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1LStsf7_2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp, Becky hasn't shown up in another game after RE, but Barry has, so I guess Jill's good ending is the best. Sad to think of Becky tan dying in that mansion, though ._.

Play them in order, OP.

She's dead by resident evil 2. Killed by nemises

Barry, Jill, Chris, and Rebecca survived. This is canon.

dat meme tho

>So what's the canon ending?
both. All 4 of them survive.

why does CV feel like a cheap knockoff? does it have its moments or should I just skip it?

it does feel kind of disjointed and aside from a little bit of "Wesker hates Chris" stuff it doesn't really feel like its directly connected to the overall series.

did I miss the grenade launcher as chris or does he just not get one?

Part of Chris being hard mode is him not getting the fun weapons.

He doesn't get one, Chris is the hard mode character since he has less inventory space, doesn't get the grenade launcher, gets both shotguns later, and doesn't get Barry's magnum or any of his help

To elaborate on what this user said, although Rebecca never appears in another game, she's mentioned to have survived in a file in RE2. None of RE1's endings are really canon unless you assume that Rebecca or Barry somehow made it back to the city separately from the other STARS survivors.

You can still get the magnum has chris if you solve the puzzle with the wind crest

It's a lot better than RE3.

False, she still alive

youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1o_3yBe6Cg

Play it to for the Alexia goodness. Her first monster form is good boner fuel.

I said Barry's magnum, the silver serpent I think it's called, only Jill gets that if you don't give it back to Barry and let Lisa kill him
One shot kills tyrant in the first encounter iirc and 3 shots to kill him the second time

I personally love this one. Stood around in the aqua ring just listening to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C05QR8j_9MA

>drain the water
>sharks are audibly flopping around but I can't see them
>get scared, because I think some crazy fish man monster is coming to kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way.

what the FUCK capcom

chris is actually better the better you are at the game

I would say the canon ending is the book ending, all of them survive

tl;dr

The Resident Evil series composer was a deaf man who was a fraud and got someone to compose music for him. What you're listening to is probably one of the few things he composed himself.

that is the kind of horror we're missing these days

I loved the whole Alexia story. I hated how in Darkside Chronicles they really really downplayed the incest angle of it. They basically rewrote parts of the story to CV to make it less incestuous.

Also that theme of hers is very catchy.

I did better with Chris than I did with Jill, but I did my Chris playthrough right after I finished the Jill one so the game was still fresh in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_rKv5CdCfI

>yfw

I heard she was an American teenager who was really bratty on-set.

Her story is hard to follow because she dropped off the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJlPFipyykA
>1:52

They all did, it's kind of weird

live action chris never found the MO disk in the mansion and she died in the explosion

What mansion? What explosion?

>Jill can carry 8 items, Chris only 6
>Jill can play Moonlight Sonata, Chris can't
>Jill can mix together V-Jolt, Chris is so stupid he wouldn't even try
>Jill made it to the medicine room to get serum when she was poisoned by herself, Chris passed out as soon as he left the room

Jill confirmed for better S.T.A.R.S. agent

Fucking SJW developers.

And yet she's dumb enough to get left behind in Raccoon City while Chris and Barry got away like any reasonable person. Seriously, what the fuck was she doing there at that point? Chris had long since warned the RPD about the T-virus spreading into the city.

if I remember correctly Chris had more health, had a better chance of getting head shots with the pistol and did more damage with the knife but that last one I'm not really sure of. Chris also had more access to healing items and ammo but that might have just been the Remake.

Chris is better in REmake

Release order is fine OP. If you can though get RE3 with the 480p rerelease, think it might be by some calls called SOURCE or something. It plays really smoothly surprisingly without a lot of setup

I already own 1, 2 and 3 on psn. I was going to wait for 2's remake but since there's no known release date yet I might as well just play the ps version.

Do the PS1 REs control ok on PSP? (no analogs, 2 of the shoulder buttons have to be mapped to the stick)

Well, to be fair, classic REs don't control well on anything. But yet, button-wise, you're fine. My only suggestion would be to flip Triangle and Circle.

>re2make
You're going to be waiting awhile friendo.

I already knew those japs were gonna do it. Just saying it won't be here in the next 2 years unless you got another source otherwise.

>Jill will never fall asleep on your shoulder

just kill me

>Barry, Jill, Chris, and Rebecca survived. This is canon.

You forgot somebody

(And possibly Trevor too.)

took me pretty much all the time as a 5 year old to get through that shit

How the hell do I play this game guys? I've been playing a bit and I can't figure out where to go once I've opened all the doors that use this Sword Key.

Fucking Barry gives me a bunch of acid grenades for a grenade launcher I don't even have, am I supposed to have found one? Fuck you Barry.

look for the armor key, if you have the dog whistle use it in the 2nd floor balcony, but be wary of doggers

I found the armor key in the death trap hallway with the knights. I dunno what to do about it though. I tried to use the sword key hoping to put it in the place of the armor key, but that apparently doesn't work.

A fusion of the best endings for Chris and Jill

There was a scene in Umbrella Chronicles where you play as "Neo Wesker" escaping the mansion. He ends up fighting Lisa in the foyer of the mansion before he drops the chandelier on her and traps her just before mansion explodes. So she's probably dead?

UC had some pretty good parts like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1LStsf7_2M

you use the dog whistle, kill the doggos, one of them leaves a collar. In the collar there is a fake armor key, you can guess the rest.

Keep using the sword key until you find the dog whistle. Blow it on the second floor balcony to get the decoy key you need to switch for the real armor key but beware it spawns two dogs. I'd recommend getting the shotgun if you don't have it already.

Thanks anons.

The novelization makes a pretty good fusion ending.