What's the best Telltale game besides The Walking Dead ? Are any of the others good?

What's the best Telltale game besides The Walking Dead ? Are any of the others good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIOhSXb6M1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tales from the borderlands is the best

Pic related when they still made genuine point and click games

Are you serious?

Sam and Max season 3 was the top of their craft in their classic point and click days.
After that they started experimenting with the formula with that horrendous Jurassic Park and eventually settling for TWD style.
Hopefully, this visual novel era is just a phase too.

The one that's an original concept.
Oh, wait-

Yes

Came to post this.

The Batman one

the wolf among us is great

Wewe ladle

I actually played that shit and while it wasn't a total memepocalypse and managed to have good writing, actually "playing" it was just a fucking horrible experience where the movie is interrupted by QTEs, and unfailable QTEs as well as segments where you have to hold forward and slowly walk a bit

Shut the fuck up you little bitch ass nigger

The main character was so insufferable I don't think I made him talk the entire game when I had the option.

1. Tales from Borderlands
2. Walking Dead S1
3. Wolf Among Us

Poor opinion: the post

Rys was cool

They're making more money now than ever before so I'm guessing no.

I really really liked tales of monkey island. I want to start sam and max soon. I don't like their visual novel drama teen-level emotion pulling games though. Just gimme comedy brah

Yep, sadly this is the case. But maybe a new point 'n click would sell since they did make a name for themselves?

Wolf Among Us and TFTB are good.

How was batman episode 1, btw?

youtube.com/watch?v=rIOhSXb6M1g

Looks like standard Telltale.

will they ever make OC, bros?

Minecraft Storymode

It's fact

Yes, they announced they were going to do an original telltale IP game, but it isn't slated til next year or something