>been playing FPSes since 2011
>still can't aim for shit
what am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFIritvrMxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

If you have overwatch try this youtu.be/MFIritvrMxY

There's also plenty of custom CS maps that help you practice aiming.

>abbreviating kill yourself

Can you play sports at all?
Are you at least good at some of the more simple FPS, like Doom 1 and 2 or Duke Nukem?
Maybe you're just shit at hand-eye coordination.

You're not aiming at your own head.

Are you using a controller, keyboard, or mouse to aim?

Because your shooting where they are instead of shooting where there going to be.

I'm not good at sports, but I can play the old doom/duke nukem era ones just fine. I've got a quake 1 nightmare playthrough going atm.
pretty much standard mouse and keyboard setup.

Woah fuck you got him

Increase FOV
turn offen muss smoothing/acceleration

this senpai

abbreviation takes all the magic out of it

>been playing FPSes since 2001
>still can't aim for shit

which fps are you playing?

Gayass fucking phone

will definitely try this out

If youre having trouble with modern FPS and seem to be O.K with older games, try something a little more casual to practice. Modern Warfare 1 & 2, Black Ops 1, Counter-Strike: Source, PAYDAY 1 & 2 and Half-Life 2.

tf2, bit of csgo and overwatch on the side, and occasionally ut2004 or quake live with friends.

Play something like DOOM i suppose

The lower your sensitivity the better your aim. That's all there is to it. I played FPS casually with 2000 DPI for years (I mostly play strategy games) and was pretty shit but recently dropped to 800 and after getting used to it the difference was night and day. The only downside is that it's a workout to have low DPI.

Try operating more in a support role then.

You're aiming with your wrist and not your arm.

posting dank maymays too much son. Stop being a shitposting nigger and actually play. Im not talking like 30 minutes a day like you do now I mean actually try gitgud faggot

use a mouse

I play at 400 dpi

Shits nice

I got better by playing drunk or high to stop caring and then just spray peoples feet. or shoot to the left and right of them in bursts.

Been playing FPS since 1999 16 hours a day, you need more practice user. I am god among gods.

if you don't have the talent for it you can do nothing about it