Its a new MMO title that you are going to see shilled all over Sup Forums over the coming months and theres nothing you...

>its a new MMO title that you are going to see shilled all over Sup Forums over the coming months and theres nothing you can do about it episode

>MMO's that are stale and boring by todays standards are the most stable and consistent

I fucking goddamn hate you WoW and FFXIV but stuff is just ass cancer.

What, is there one? NAME?

I think that pics a pull from the pantheon site

Right now it is The Repopulation, Camelot Unchained, Crowfall, and one more that I can't remember.

>MMO
>new
HOLY SHIT NAME?????

Camelot is a meme, won't last a week. I think the same is true of the repop but I don't remember what it was about. Crowfall promises too much THEREFORE it's going to be dogshit. Either it will die in a day, or it's actually decent for a few months and then they start changing the game for the worse.

Races, classes, and DEEPEST LORE looks cool so it looks to be the first MMO I'm willing to sub for

>pantheon
>eh might as well check it out probably another generic fantasy mmo
>BRAD MCQUAID
BRAD FUCKING MCQUAID
OH FUCK MY DICK
MMOS ARE SAVED

are there any upcoming mmos that require actually interacting with people, or are they just more single player online games?

crowfall looks okay, the whole classes being just another item you make that eventually breaks over time like every thing else is kinda neat. Kinda feels like it'll be fantasy planetside with temporary maps(1 to 6 months)

Yes OP, looks amazing :^)

>paying $1000 for a shitty mmo

why the fuck would anyone buy this

that $1000 pack looks like good value though
lol poorfag

>only pledging $1,000

>Coming months
>not coming decades
This game doesn't even look closed to finished. it doesnt have any screenshots

>A new MMO is announced
>People on Sup Forums attempt to hype it and talk about how great it is
>A gameplay video is posted
>It's the standard "click on a guy to auto attack and press all your number keys to do fancy skills" game
>People on Sup Forums pretend like it has good gameplay and is going to be fun

but you're wrong

>BDO takes fucking years to finally come out
>eventually it does
>the few people who even remembered it were excited
>turns out the game sucks

Every time

This

If I was a millionare (technically I am, but it's not in liquid cash) I would buy the $10k one and design a sexy dungeon. Make the final boss a lesbian slut with a harem and you have to fight her harem and her, if you kill the harem she gets mad depending on who you kill first/last. Make the harem able to change, so you have to prepare for them.

Bit like the dining room fight in Karazhan.

To be fair, there isn't much else you can do. The biggest trend for MMO's (Korea usually pioneers such things) is ARPG, so Diablo clones but MMO's. This is why the rumour that Diablo 4 is going to be a MMO is about.

Tera for example, does it differently, but the rest of the game is crap.

The game I'm looking forward to is Lost Ark Online, which is a Diablo clone, but has awesome extra shit, like crafting Talent Trees, mini-games (TCG, drinking etc) hidden areas, exploration, bosses which require logic, improved combat (for example, if a monster uses a breath attack, a tank can prop up it's shield to block it, if you're not the tank, if you stand behind the tank, you're protected to, so it isn't just a 'buff') and lots of classes (13 or so have been shown, but there is, I believe something like 30+ to be released).

It's probably going to be P2W garbage.

Have they updated now?
Release when