Anyone got one of these?

Anyone got one of these?
Is it any good?
Is it better than a 360 controller?

i didint like the thumb dildos.

I've had two of these. For the price, they were fantastic.

the 360 has a broader face and is better if you have big hands, it's L&R triggers have tighter springs and require more force to press down fully so you need to break it in alittle bit.

Buttons feel fatter and cheaper. Not as heavy as 360 as well. Thumbsticks pop back into place too easily. I mostly use it for snes emulation.

Absolutely awful. I regret the purchase. Buy a ds4 or xbone pad instead it's worth the cash.

This.

I actually like the dpad on it. Everything else is only okay. For the price, it's really good overall.

mine lasted a very long time before the wire began to fray, but it's not worth it. it's an uncomfortable controller and the d pad is awful. Xbone controller is the best overall.

>dpad is awful
It's way better than what DS3 or Xbox controllers have

ive got one and its garbage, bought xbone controller instead

Hey guys I want to buy a controller for playing mainly emulators. Which one would your recommend? The xbone one?

its terrible in the hand

Can confirm.

Controller thread? What's the best software to use with a dualshock 3 on PC? Is there a lot of additional setup required?

The Logitech F310 controllers are pretty amazing for their price. I just don't like the D-Pad. Saving up for a Steam controller now though.

I've never owned a microshit console but I can easily say they make the best controllers. Comfiest and longest-lasting.
I've owned the previous version of this controller and my brother has the version in the OP. We both agree they are inferior to the xbox controllers.

The real question is, do you prefer wired or wireless?

Basically PC controller gaming boils down to

>Logitech F310/710
>MadCatz Fightpads
>Sony DualShocks
>MS13
>360 Pad
>One Pad
>Saitek pads [P2500 specifically]

and then comes the arcade sticks which virtually depend on preference.

Also, been thinking about getting a ZHIDONG controller since they're cheap as fuck but resemble their obvious counterparts so well.

forgot to add
>Steam controllers
>Nvidia Shield controllers

The Nvidia Shield controllers are fucking awesome and miles better than Logitech pads. Steam controllers are much more versatile but it takes A LOT of time to get used to a trackpad for aiming.

>The Logitech F310 controllers are pretty amazing for their price.
They cost the same as regular controllers.
So by definition, they cost the same as everything else.
Hence they can't be amazing for their price.

Not sure where you do you shopping, but F310 controllers cost $25. Premium controllers average around $60. There is no better controller in F310's class so yeah they are amazing for their price.

I have 2 of these. The shoulder buttons are piss weak and keep breaking. I had to take the controller apart and fix it manually.
They are VERY hard to aim with because it is almost like the sticks only detect directly left, right, up, or down. The diagonal is very shitty.

Normal controllers costs €40-50
F710 costs €45-50
F310 is either stocked for €40 or for €30.
Its not even a price difference.

used this for 2 years
it's ok

dpad sucks for fightan games on SNES and Genesis.

other than that, no complaints

it's good but i would recommend you buying PS3 controller instead
just install ScpServer drivers and windows will forever recognize it as an xbox360 gamepad

obviously wired.

I'm not playing on my couch. I'm playing at my desk or in bed. The distance is under 10 feet so I can just use a wired controller with minimal latency.

I've had this for two years.

It works, that's about it.

I have a wireless Logitech controller and can tell you that it is absolute shit. The wired varients may be passable but the D-pad is still gonna be worse that it looks. Don't think just because it looks like a Mega Drive D-pad that it will feel like one.

PC controllers seem to be a bit of a laugh. You're better off using an actual console controller on PC.

they're ok i use a xbox one controller now instead