>Buy to Play, no Free2Play garbage
>Competitive PvP
>Muh Graphics
Best PC MMO game ever?

>Diablo
>MMO

also
>implying Diablo didn't kill itself

When is this game even coming out? Is this just some alpha sign up bullshit?

>gook mmo
Kill yourself.

>replacing part of a game's name with the word shit
You need to be over 18 years old to post here.

>The right balance between Western and weebshit
It looks fucking gay mate, Grim Dawn and PoE are the way to go.

>Implying any of these games have any major differences between them at all

Based Grim Dawn.
The only people who deny Grim Dawn is the greatest ARPG since D2 haven't even played D2

>Diablo
>MMO

Also, comparing that to Diablo 3 isn't saying much.

Korean closed beta starts on the 24th or something like that. Westerners eat shit.

I've played D2 and I deny that Grim Dawn is the greatest etc.

I haven't played Grim Dawn.

>Diablo killer
No I didn't buy Diablo 3.

Grim Dawn is held back by it's silly cartoony style imo. It's got some nice dark parts but the general aestetic still has that goofy saturday morning cartoon feel. The gameplay is great but this is my biggest gripe with the game. I also don't really care for the classes very much.

>Higher skill ceiling than Shitblo
>Bigger and better world than Shitblo
>Muh Graphics

Already been done, plus it's moddable and doesn't look like WoW clone #24534.

>Grim Dawn and PoE
The combat in both of these games look boring as fuck desu. Just standing there using the same animation over and over.

Name?

Gotcha.

Have you ever played an arpg before?

No way to sign up for it unless you have a mate in Korea or buy someone's phone number which sounds pretty risky desu. I would if I could cos the game looks amazing but eh, hopefully we'll get a Western beta sometime soon.

Looks okay, but
>korean
That's a nono.

Titan Quest is good but it;s so fucking slow and boring. The floaty physics are fucking awful to watch too. The setting is nice though and the game has a lot of content.

>Gook shit
Into the trash it goes

Yeah, can't deny stretching/floating corpses and the pacing are shit. The fun doesn't really start until you finish normal and it took a whole new game to set it right.

Have you even tried to play a single Korean game in 2016 or are you still living in 2009? These days are long gone. I've already signed up and I have no Korean buddies.

>Higher skill ceiling than Shitblo
>Bigger and better world than Shitblo
>Muh Graphics
>Made by same guys that made

This is why I can't enjoy Grim Dawn the combat is slow as hell.
I was able to go through in Titan quest because the setting was interesting but GD is just generic post zombie apocalypse.

I didn't think a VPN was enough? You wanna help a nigger out or are you just gonna laugh at me?

when did path of exile have chingchong skins

Grim Dawn is easily the best ARPG currently on the market.

>generic post zombie apocalypse

>GD is just generic post zombie apocalypse.
Actually, it's the invasion of a plane by two species from a parallel reality.

The ethereals are as their name implied, are ethereal and they need to possess the body of living being (dead bodies work, too) to exist in GD's world.

The Chthon's powers are fueled by blood, so they need corpses and sacrifies, and when ethereals get their hands on these, they leave no blood behind,

Humanity got caught in the middle of their war and the Grim Dawn happened.

>generic post zombie apocalypse
Sup Forums - the post

>weeb artstyle

Nope.

Could be interesting, but

>korean MMO

Ok, Boring was the wrong word to use. Traditional sounds better. But in my opinion they're combat is just too outdated for my taste. The genre in general. I'd like to see some more innovation rather than playing it safe.

>chain gunlance
Welp, im sold.

I think the Aetherials and Etherials are completely different. You meant Aetherials in the first part.

Ch'thon cultists want to restore Ch'thon's blood back to him which resides in all humans and creatures.

Looks like another dead on arrival korean mmorpg but with a twist of being diablo 3 ripoff. Even if gameplay itself end up being somewhat solid.
Also Diablo 4 will get announced this blizzcon.

>so desperately want to play
>no matter what cant get more than 10fps

I've played for 38hours, and the lore doesn't change the fact that most enemies look and act like zombies. Sry a few Naga and Human don't count.
Maybe I should have keep playing after defeating the Warden but i got bored by the slow combat.

>korean
>solid gameplay
>solid anything

>godlike aesthetic
>horrendous gameplay
Seriously it is so fucking slow. And god forbid you go anything other than magic because every other class is literally just hold M1.

Grim Dawn's plot is basically the Transformers plot. Replace corpses and blood by energon and the Aetherials and Ch'thon by the Autobots (evil version) and Decepticons.

Why isn't there any aRPGs set in the far future? I wanna be a space robot mage goddamn it.

So, do you get paid by the post or by the hour?

Female models looks solid enough. Generic korean mmo bait solid but still solid.

>38 hours
>only got to the Warden
I'm amazed at how objectively terrible you must be at the game in order to achieve that; true talent.

>being diablo 3 ripoff.
Shitblo isn't even in the same category as this game in terms of combat depth and immersion.

>the localization is going to be censored
so whos the shitbag thats going to handle the NA servers?

Well, that's the only thing they're good at

There is a 40k one coming out

>immersion
>combat depth
Noy trying to defend shitblo but can you show me some of that immersion and combat depth because it look like a bunch of clusterfuck?

Maybe because I try differents class, in hope to find one i enjoy ?
This is why /v is a shithole nowadays, you can talk about a game without people making assumption on how you play.
At least I tried to give the game a chance.

Hey, remember that saviour of mmo tree something?

Any word on if the character models are static, or I can design my own character with armor?
I really want to play as a qt Devil Hunter girl.

>you can talk about a game without people making assumption on how you play

"can't"

>I can't think of any valid criticism so I'll just append the word 'shit' to it!

What you did was eseentially the same as playing only act 1 in diablo 2 and complaining that all the enemies in the game are fallen and goatguys

WAIT HOLY SHIT YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THIS NOW?

IS IT COMING IN ENGLISH?

I remember playing another gook diablo ripoff Devilian something. Man, shit was so awful

>38 hours
>to do something that can be done within 10 for a newcomer
Not sure what you even expected there.

See the first link in which demonstrates the combat of some of the classes as well as some end game stuff and how you interact with the world. Literally all in one video. I wish Western devs would do that when they announce their games instead of feeding us breadcrumbs every 6+ months.

End i would have stop playing diablo 2 too at the end of act 1 if the combat was also slow as hell.

Calm down, OP

looks gay... lame and gay. consider kill yourself, faggot op.

It's already announced for English and they even have a english speaker in control of their Facebook page. But as of now it's KR only.

Korea only white pig.

Nah I'm not OP.

I just forgot this fucking game existed, that REALLY long trailer seemed super fucking solid.

Where the fuck do I sign up for real though.

I remember playing another gook diablo ripoff Devilian something. Man, shit was so cash

>korean MMO
Yeah no. I'd take a full single player ARPG without seasons or ladders like Grim dawn and Wolcen than a korean full blown MMO, not even instanced.

I already seen it that why i say it look like a bunch of clusterfuck typical korean mmos. Can you tell what immersion and depth you are talking about?

>typical shitchan shitonymous

wot?

>tfw all I did on titans quest was to cheat my character a gorillion stats and have fun with ragdolls
>bitch cat women
>do spinning attack
>5 corpses fly straight up past the camera
>falls down 8 seconds later

kek

Why are you copying my post? And yes this game is a piece of shit

>that REALLY long trailer seemed super fucking solid
>trailer
Do you play the saviour of mmos yet?

>those tits on OP

Very good. I shall play this game.

Fact: the only Asian can make game is Jap

You can do stuff like that in GD too.

>run up on a nigga on my phys 2H alt
>hit
>nigga's body flies about 20ft away
>an entire arm flies about 20ft in another direction

>throw down a cocktail on another character
>into a pile of mobs
>they all blow up
>body parts and bodies flying everywhere
>everything is fire and the floor is lava

>balance between Western and weebshit
I don't want balance I want either one or the other

Yeah, another barbie magical fashion: dress up for me

i cant wait for the localization to censor this game from you misogynistic fuckwits

The Inquisitor game? Haven't heard too much about it but isn't it just space marines or would you be able to play as the different races?

Nevermind. This game isn't for you. I'm just someone interested in this game, I'm not here to sale this game to you. If you don't like it this genre or Korean games now you won't like them later.

Here's your (You)

I seen no balance in this shit, only typical gook weebshit
>girl look like ayylmao super long legs
>guy look like bulky dudebro skip legs day and xXxsephiroth420xXx

Lineage Eternal looks better

"Saw", user. Not "seen". Please learn basic English before attempting to post on an English website again.

What tits? I didn't even notice there were tits until your post.

>diablo killer

Is it 2003 again?

>shilling this turd every weeks
>people asking question
>I'm not here to sale this game to you wahhhhhh
Are you retard?

>english website
You mean weeaboo website?

Why are you typing like a leddit?

>Phone game
>Looks better
Pick one and ONLY one.

Protip: No one like korean games, the only thing these crap is good for is the character creation

here OP I'll do you a favor and upload some webbums

AYO

What's the point of it? They're all in the trailer

So I guess this game is extremely shit since it's top down and you wont be able to see big tittie jiggle physics from that angle. Just cancel the game now.

Diablo killed itself moron

anons are probably not gonna want to sit through a 20 minute ching chong trailer, don't you think?

There is nothing to cancel to begin with