Post the most hours you've put into any game and the name of the game...

Post the most hours you've put into any game and the name of the game, mines gotta be The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth with 300+ hours and I still haven't 100% it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbELvVv0IX0
youtu.be/Y2UqIiPDtys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just make a "most played" thread?
Also,
>300+ hours in Afterbirth without 100%
I have 217 with 100%.

sf4 for sure

1400~ hours on pc alone

EVE Online

3018 hours.

The keeper is a real bitch for me to play. Even the lost is more enjoyable than the little shit. All I have left is like 4-5 challenges, the keeper's marks, and mega satan for the lost

Real life, about 201,000 hours

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=jbELvVv0IX0

Yeah that piece of shit is so fucking weak

Haven't looked at too many save files lately, but I know on PS3 my longest played game is definately エクストルーパーズ, nearing 800 hours.

I don't know how many hours, but it must be a lot.

I still haven't beaten all the campaigns.

>300+ hours
is this a normie thread?

>300
Pathetic

1400 hours in Dota 2

Keeper was a total bitch for me. Getting the Wooden Nickel was a total must.
The Lost is far more enjoyable now with the built in Holy Mantle.

Nigger did you just put your deviantart username on the name field?
You do know we can find it with a simple google search, right?

Oh, well this thread can be deposited directly in the trash, along with OP. Better call the cops and his mommy to let them know he lied about his age.

>Dota 2
pathetic

>no game over yet
I'm playing hardcore even.

>1400

pathetic

like 2100 in dota 2.

I put 115 hours into Afterbirth and got 55% before i realized i was just playing it to try and get 100% and wasn't having fun at all, so i dropped it.

before I quit WoW I had around 3600 hours on my main toon, and for many other players that was considered low

>no tears run
>all pickups are tears upgrade
also
>Brains!

>toon

Not even 100 hours, but for me spending so much in a game like The Binding of Isaac just shows how much of an addiction was at some point

Also only got 54 achivements of 99, just barely more than the half of the total achivements, I would take me a while getting all, also since I have not played the game since months so I'm out of practice and pretty much forgot what some cards and power ups do

Have about 900+ hours in Guild Wars 1, all PvE. Mostly messing around with friends and shit, I take my time in that game.

No idea how many hours I got in Minecraft back in the beta days, but it was a large number once multiplayer started actually working semi-reliably.

1600 hours in MH4U.
Too burnt out for MHGen at this point.

>not Rebirth
Good god man.
Flash Isaac is like torture now

I would rather be a filthy fucking casual than spend hours on end getting wrecked as the keeper and the lost.

what is it about people that makes them play this so long?
played it for like 15 hours and got bored

I had even more before the reset, too...

>not Rebirth
Not him, but see: >222 hours
And I would have 100%ed the game sans Eternal achievements if they hadn't been bugged at the time.
>Samson and Eve both gave the unlock message for Eve's Bird Foot, but actually unlocked Samson's Lock
I cannot be assed to go back, even for the Eternal achievement.

I would like to play Rebirth, maybe I will get it in the next Steam Sale, but the shit part is that I want also the expansion, and the expansion as far as I know has not been disccounted yet

Rebirth is so much better that its not even comparable.
It's worth full cost to me even if you're just sorta like Isaac
Expansion is kinda shit tho

What the other user said, Rebirth is so much better than classic Isaac.
That said though, the Expansion is really piss-poor in comparison to any previous release.
Especially cause Edmund was a massive fucking manchild about it and didn't even release something like a third of the content until after 108 hours AND an ARG.
And on top of that, he's releasing another DLC "soon" called Afterbirth+, which includes "Even more stuff than Afterbirth" and Modding support.
>He's gating ease of use Modding support and Workshop behind a fucking DLC and slapping 3000 more Co-op Babies on top of it to justify it

>put over 360 hours into flash Isaac, playing it since release day
>100%ed it soon after the chest update
>never played it ever again because I was so burnt out of it

I only found out about some new update once I noticed I didn't have it counted as "100% completed" by Steam recently, what's in it?

That update was by Florian Himsl alone and it's just "Eternal Mode." Unless you're an achievement whore, it's not worth it.

12k hours in WoW

I'm dead inside

yep, that social retard is me

I've got a little over 5000 hours in Garry's mod, not sure why

Then stop namefagging.

I put 400 hours into my original copy of Pokemon Sapphire, and that's not including all the times I restarted and replaced my save afterward.
I have no idea why I wiped my file, I was an idiot kid.

I use the same username in almost every shit I'm in unless it's already taken

I'm guessing it's just something minor like "enemies now have x10 as much health and kill you in one hit"-mode

I remember Edmund mentioning that they were unable to add anything else to flash Isaac after WotL and chest update because they've hit the hard limit with Flash or something

Protip: the biggest draw of Sup Forums is anonymity. If you're hosting some event, having a trip and a name is fine, but there's 0 reason to have a name otherwise.

>Admits to being retard
>Still using name he uses everywhere else on the net
>Very clearly below the age of 18

Mods will delete entire threads about videogames, but can't even deal with one retard who is too stupid to understand why we practice anonymity?

You're more or less correct. It just makes the game harder for the sake of hard and adds like 7 item unlocks. Also adds a champion type that can't be killed until all others in a room are dead.

>Last played: Today
That's honestly the most shocking part of that picture

This is an 18+ website

You can be better than a tripfag user, i believe in you

>this is nu-Sup Forums

>this is Sup Forums in 2016

Swearing is evil, micheal, your mommy taught you better.

oh fuck is tubby back?

Elder scrolls v : skyrim.
All in all, ive logged around 2000 hours into it on xbox 360 and another 100 on my computer, just for modding. i stand by my opinion that it is one of the best games ever made. (this is my opinion.... so dont start an argument bros)

wow nigga you some casual
My dominons 4 surpassed dota recently hitting 2223 hours

Abandon site

>300
Haven't played wt or csgo in more than six months though

PsychoPanda9000? More like, Psycho-go-fuck-yourself-you-shit-skin9000! hahahaha

>2100
Still not a lot

Can we talk about how shit afterbirth was?

Can never mention it in streams or anything since negatively talking about literally anything is always shit on, but honestly

>useless fucking pills like 'retro vision' , paralysis, smaller/larger, relax etc
>like 60 trinkets of which maybe 10 are useful at all
>that FUCKING ARG.
>the jew practices with locking content that had been paid for until the ARG had been completed
>then pretending they didnt
>the shitty PR with that idiot Tyrone on twitter and 'muhh steak'
>useless dogshit items like loki baby that literally aren't even worth the time to pick up
>'new area' was a greed room + a boss with an inbuilt damage reduction mechanic. Shame because the boss was entertaining, but no real reason to go there on a normal run
>reskins of floors change the walls, and some enemies, pretty underwhelming
>600 million billion co-op babies
>half of the new monsters are the same as before but a different colour with a very slightly different effect, usually exploding in tears or spawning small enemies

There was some good, i liked Greed Mode, but it got old real fast and again had the dumb damage reduction mechanics, and at first only let you put in like 1 or 2 coins per playthrough
The Room Size changes added variety but were implemented poorly, putting a big boss that charges like War in a closet room, or lust is just plain dumb, and there are some rooms where you cant avoid damage - looking at you rotating krampus beam
Daily Runs are a nice idea but weren't really adopted by the community it seems
The new characters were cool, but then got nerfed because Edmund cares about things being op in a single player game
Sacrifice Rooms being buffed was nice, but God Rooms still suck complete dick

This is coming from someone with 1000+ hours in both games and raced a lot too so i have a good idea i think

>underage
>shit taste in games
>ps4

keeeeeeeeeeeeek

b8

632 on CS Source. Played the shit out of for years some time back. Haven't touched it in a long time. Never did switch to GO.

This is the majority of Sup Forums btw.

Don't worry, zamiell's racing mod fixed literally everything.

>This thread

No, not bait, it is just one of the most enjoyable games, but i also loved terraria and fallout. prison architect is ok too

based zam

i haven't raced for fucking ages, are people still doing Judas d6 or diversity?

I think I have about 4000~ hours in Brood War, mostly through UMS maps.

You forgot a big one.
They outright lied on the Steam page of what was being added.
>Expanded main game - a new final area with a new final boss
>Add in a boss that is literally a stepping stone to the current final bosses and nothing more
You get 1 ending, 1 time, just like the Mom fight, it is by no means a final boss.

Latest Counter-Strike with 1040 hours. Wouldn't honestly recommend trying it because of being cancerous af. I seriously regret it.

Yeah it's a shame really
i respected edmund quite a lot since when people asked him about gamergate and stuff his response was literally

i don't fucking care i just want to make video games

but the way he acted with afterbirth was pretty fucking shitty honestly.

This game right here
I'm a huge Castlevania fan, its by far my favourite series of all time, and i thought this was fucking incredible

Got about 2000 hours in it, maybe a little more since i haven't checked in so long

I would sacrifice my first born child for a pc port.

i never see it discussed anywhere either which is sad, it's a great game

youtu.be/Y2UqIiPDtys

at least the music was pretty good

Probably league of legends back when i used to play it, but if we are talking about actual games it's probably monster hunters 4 ultimate with 400+ hours

still dogshit compared to whatever Danny B could have put out

>sonyponys

I fucking hate the co-op baby spam so much.

>The only reward for playing hard mode and fighting Mega Satan is more co-op babies.
>Makes all the new bosses just health sponges.
>Makes retro vision a laggy mess, refuses to fix it because it was a part of 'his vision' of how the game should've been.
>Doesn't have retro vision make your game look like the original Binding of Isaac.
>Makes it so you can get The Lost by killing isaac in a sacrifice room while holding the missing poster, which is odd since he hates making things easy.
>Makes it so all the decent buffs for characters can only be gotten by grinding the shit out of Greed Mode.
>The keeper.
>Lazarus is still just a shitty Isaac.
>The music for The Hush feels underwhelming, but that's just a personal preference.
>Adds co-op babies in a game with no multiplayer.

There is a lot more i could go on about. He also lied about making no rooms instant damage.

Jesus christ just fucking leave already.

I still feel like that is the only good song they added.

The burning basements and flooded caves is average at best.

I don't even remember if the scarred womb even had any music or if it was just more fleshy grunting sounds.

And The Hush felt soft of underwhelming for how much it was built up.

>Putting periods at the end of a sentence when the meme arrow does away with that rule
Also, you mean no online Co-op.
Which the Steam Store page does say Afterbirth has via the Co-op tag, separate from the Local Co-op tag for this specific reason and Edmund didn't give a single fuck.
I do agree though.

Ark survival evolved.

Combined on multiple platforms, 2300+

Followed by new Vegas at around 700+

Rift for 600+ haven't played in years though. Looks like Shit now.

Oh Skyrim 1500+

The problem is the co-op babies feel like a console only thing, and instead Edmund decided pc just needed some of that sweet co-op baby action. You shouldn't even need to unlock them, he was just too lazy to think of anything else to have for unlocks.

naaah

>play Minecraft a little over 800 hours on a particular server that was full of friends and acquaintances

That's a month of real time, but goddamn it was a fun ride while it lasted.

>most people quit after the hunger update
>stayed around long after, but played very sporadically
>dropped it around the time the sea temples came out
>most people were gone by that time anyway

>You bought it at EA release

>i make video game thread
>gets deleted
>underaged makes thread with proof of them being underaged
>nothing happens

so much for new janitors

wtf ur not me delete this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>make videogame thread last night
>gets deleted
>e-celeb thread stays up
what the hell is going on with mods lately?

God damn, now that i think about it i've probably put the most time in Minecraft, i just have no way to check. Also you just reminded me of the World of Warcraft guild reunion picture.

Those are all SPONSERED threads, you gotta pay to make threads now.

Or it's that the mods and janitors are all absolutely fucking terrible and the entire staff needs purged.

don't do it man, it's not worth it.

I missed it when Sup Forums was made of NEET college dropouts.

>God damn, now that i think about it i've probably put the most time in Minecraft, i just have no way to check.

I only knew because the server owner told us towards the end all the stats he had on everyone. I wish the Minecraft game itself kept track of how long you played/how many block mined/etc. But knowing fucking Mojang it would all reset with each update anyway.

I forgot my account password and due to a variety of bullshit reasons i can't get it back. It kind of sucks but it's probably for the best.