Denuvo's Downfall

Voksi taking out denuvo games one by one the actual madman.

Games you can play right now:

>Total War: Warhammer
>Inside
>ABZU (devs paid 100k for a 2 day protection)
>Just Cause 3
>Doom
>Rise of the Tomb Raider

Upcoming games:

>Homefront 2
>MGS V (fully updated)

1. Pirate the full game wherever
2. Apply the Voksi bypass
3. Log in using a new Steam account
4. Play

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15496972/DOOM_2016_RePack_DLC_MULTI2-SEYTER_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but that's not denuvo's fault is more like steam's fault

denuvo is anti-tamper, steam was tampered with

Ah what, you have to make a new Steam account?

Not worth it. I'm way too lazy for that.

Do I have to install the Doom demo? Why does dloader just open and close real quick?

stop making these threads already, it's not a real crack. it's a shitty bypass that Steam will probably be bullied into fixing by developers.

the thread devolves into antipiracy retards shillposting and pirates posting le epic memes anyway, without any actual discussion.

your loss

>tfw already bought JC3, Inside, Tomb Raider and Doom
>mfw this happens

no you don't have to install it, steam just thinks you have it installed

only doom was worth the money, you dun goofed

by then you could have finished 3 denuvo games easily

>playing inside

your loss

I have a second steam account for this very reason but i still wouldn't be arsed to log out and log back in to play them.

>tfw even my 100mpbs connection feels slow now that devs have stopped compressing anything and all games have bloated like 10x their size in just the last two years

>all of those new shit

This is fucking my hard drive real bad.

> have to be online and make a steam account to work the crack
No thanks, as a piratefag i was the full game and a crack in the torrent. then i install the game and crack it, no connecting online or anything like that.
I'll wait for a better crack, but i guess that might mean i have to wait forever.

>bit coin miner
>minor leak in steam that is fix in 1-2 days
>account banned
>ip banned
>denuvo isn't even cracked

Will pirates finally listen when they lose their entire steam library?

it's a good game to play for free

So basically devs should just drop Steam.

I don't care about playing the games NOWNOWNOW, I want to see a proper crack made so that the games can be preserved for when the servers go down and shit. Do you think that these games will still be available 10 years from now? I seriously, seriously doubt it.

Pirates wouldn't have a Steam library.

>347590520
>347590167
>347590130
Thank you for Correcting the Record

>tfw you waited

If you never would have purchased any of these games, and instead pirate them for personal use, is that functionally different from borrowing it from a friend or playing it at someone else's house?

>>inb4 "friends? b-baka...."

>pirates
>having a Steam """"""library"""""""

pirates are smart enough to only buy games without DRM and physical copies.

Does Fallout 4 use Denuvo?

by then there will be a real crack out autist

Denuvo prevents all modding and since Todd depends on mods for his sales Bethesda won't use it.

No.

okay, then where's the problem..."autist"?

no, that shit's been cracked in a week

>Pirates
>Buying anything
they're pirates for a reason.

>Audio doesn't use mp3 v0 or ogg
>Videos are fuckhuge Bink files instead of h265 encoded stuff that looks fucking great

>Devs don't harness the power of weeaboo autism and use their tricks for encoding video transparently with 10 bits and shit.

>Devs don't use a demanding filter during playback so their encodes don't look like shit.

Meanwhile I can use madvr or mpv to spline upscale and deband even a shitty Yiffy release.

I installed this thepiratebay.org/torrent/15496972/DOOM_2016_RePack_DLC_MULTI2-SEYTER_

but its in russian despite selecting english, any way to fix this?

here's your (you)

I would consider myself a pirate, I have been pirating games for 15 years plus. I own roughly 50 PS3 games, 100 PS2 games, plenty of videogame merchandise and have a bunch of GoG purchases too. I also have exactly 31 Steam games, but I couldn't care less about that since Steam is shitty DRM.

>Demanding
Meant debanding

you mean day 1

>Inside
>ABZU (devs paid 100k for a 2 day protection)
>Just Cause 3
>Doom
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
This shit is not even worth pirating.

learn russian retard

In a few years pirated copies will only be in Russian and Chinese.

>i dont like fun

why are you even in this board?

I know a bit but not enough

plis halp

Fallout 4 has been literally cracked before launch.

Yes, i would say so. If you are borrowing a game from a friend, the friend that lent you the game can no longer play it until you give the copy back, but if you pirate a game that file can be copied indefinitely with no limitations to the original person who purchased it and uploaded the files.

I'm not saying piracy is bad or anything, they're just not the same.

Ah, you're one of those guys who seriously believe the "pirates buy more games than non pirates" drivel.
Good to know.

I wasn't absolutely sure so I played it safe

@347591229
sorry senpai, I'm out of (you)s

So is Voksi going to get his Bulgarian anus reamed by an army of angry lawyers?

>tfw all the Denuvo games are utter shit
>tfw games you like to play have basically zero DRM

dude bulgaria has almost yearly political assassinations, doubt any company would be dumb enough to interfere

He stayed behind seven proxies like normal pirates.

>tfw you play them anyway because you can

The only game i realy give a shit about is Doom but i don't even give enough of a shit to make a throwaway steam account to play it.

Before the crack:
>Abzu: I haven't seen anything about this game on here. Game journos are masturbating ove...
>Is Abzu any good?
>Abzû: Super spoopy deep sea time.
>Abzû: This game is beautiful.
and many more threats by shills on Sup Forums

After the crack
>
nothing. Are cracks the best method to prevent shills on Sup Forums?
Has the ABZU shill committed suicide?

it's an underwater Journey, anyone could see that from one video
people should just get subnautica

That's fair.

Does it make a difference to the developer then since they're not seeing an increase in revenue or sales in either scenario?

It seems like a pirated game at least has the benefit of more people playing and talking about it where it might, as a result of the increased word of mouth, result in someone who would buy the game hearing about it and picking it up where they wouldn't have otherwise.

There isn't much to talk about when it comes to walking simulators, or swimming simulators in this case. All discussion dried up after a few days, just like every other game in the genre.

Denuvo is so effective that I have no interest in these games even now that I can pirate them

If only Subnautica would update.

That would be because Denuvo is only used on the generic AAA hogwash that was boring anyway.

Call me when Denuvo is used on Neptunia or the like, and then I might care.

But is the game any good?

If it comes anywhere close to evoking the kind of emotions that Journey did on it's first time through that's a buy.

>couldn't even criticize denuvo games because you'd get called salty

And this is why I'm glad they finally got cracked. Worse enough that you need to attach game + timestamp to say anything bad about a console game now it would have needed you to prove ownership of pc games as well

Shit. Well at least I got to play it 3 months early.

I doubt Neptunia has a big enough budget, Denuvo implementation is rumoured to be in the millions.

i just downloaded Inside but this came up...is this shit lostboy.exe?

Yes virus bad delete virus then good

This.

If Mankind Divided will use denuvo I'll use the bypass for that but so far I'm not interested in any games with denuvo.

Does anyone have englsh language files for TWW? I got it working already but it´s in russian.

So the "viruses" are false positives just like most of the cracks?

Yes, only the bitcoin miners are real, but Windows doesn't detect those.

depends on where you downloaded it, this shit does act like trojan (and detected by antivirus as such) but maybe you genuinely got a bad install, link us the D/L

>>ABZU (devs paid 100k for a 2 day protection)
holy shit, aren't they like a tiny $20 indie game? what the fuck were they thinking spending all that money on copy protection? they'd have to sell a shitload of extra copies to justify it and that was never going to happen

I have a local_en.pack file, but holy shit its over 700 Mb's.

Thanks for the confirmation user, gonna play D00M and Total War Warhammer

lul @ the people dling from those bait sites and literallywhos from tpb
enjoi your literal miners and loggers lmao

I'll be called a shill for this but it's not true
Denuvo has multiple licensing models
You can pay a lump some up front (which is probably more than $100k) or you can pay a small cut per game (like $1 to $2 based on the game price), making it very affordable for indie studios, which is why many of them have bought it now

if you downloaded TWW from the TPB torrent, run malware bytes, it comes with a backdoor and a BT miner

Just go to skidrowreloaded and download from them, no need to search on google for it.

uh the genuine uploaders are the most downloaded ones, no idea why anyone would go with a noname one

got it from blackcat games

lmao are you honestly 12

yeah I downloaded one that was 500mb but doesn´t work (guy even said it wont work, lmao why even upload it). Could you upload the 700mb one please?

>loggers
Jesus Christ. What can a logger even do these days? Every rational person has 2-step authentication for pretty much any account that's actually worth something.

>private tracker

why worry then? new to piracy?

yeah I downloaded that one. Regardless of viruses. It still works I just need the lang files. I will scan it

thanks pal!
already went and downladed
truly glad such renowned groups as Skidrow™ and Reloaded™ teamed up and made an OFFICIAL site for Pirate bros such as Us!

Not really because it would probably take all day. I have a very slow internet. Why don't you try to download a different torrent (if any)?

I'm kind of curious why Denuvo is so hard to crack. Is there anywhere detailing roughly how it works and why crackers have struggled to patch it? I have a pretty decent knowledge of computer architecture and assembly if it helps.

Wish Voksi would have waited until DX:MD to be honest family

I'm looking for them to, downloading the one at IGG, if they don't have it I'll get them from a private tracker and upload if necessary

>dude le piracy is dead xD

feels good to know I won't have to buy any game ever

wow nice comment upboated my fellow redditor :^)

I just wish ps4 jailbreak came already but to be honest it has 2 worthwhile games currently out so no wonder people aren't rushing to do it

Just get the official one retard.

>us thieves, i mean pirates, are an enlightened people, unlike sheep who buy things

Every time

there is quick way to check if the torrent you are downlaoding has the english file. Basically when bittorrent asks you to add the torrent you can browse the files it will download. You can check this way if eng files are there. I havent checked IGG yet. brb

maybe its the publisher that went retard, also they focused on console so the money to cover it is from console.

altough i wonder Denuvo has insurance for broken condom

Its not. Everyone worth a damn in the scene got busted by FBI or just quit years ago and there's no one left to crack it

What? Stop spreading bullshit. Total War uses it and it has modding. It was just a dumb rumour that has been proven false.

I know this, and I don't know why you replied for me. I bought that shitty game, that's why I have the proper files.

Fuck me, I'll check the speed and try to upload it somewhere.

Blame pcfags. If you lurked the threads you would realize that the majority of criticism towards Bloodborne came from jealous pcfags who clearly didn't play the game.

Does Total War have a major component of modding relying on a script injector to its exe like Bethesda games? You know that's impossible with Denuvo, right?