Federation Force is worse than we thought

Hey. Nintendo has officially sent out review copies of the game to retailers, and I've been saddled with reviewing both Style Savvy AND Federation Force.

Modern Nintendo, everyone.

The gaming press is on your side, guys. We fucking cannot STAND the fact that Nintendo replaced the iconic female lead for these generic male characters.I have already finished the review, gave it out a three out of ten, and recommended all of my friends to stay far away.

This game is a DISASTER. I'm not joking when I say I was genuinely more engaged with Style Savvy than this crap. It's too hard and I can't figure out how to kill bosses. There's no cover button, and not having automatic healing really kills the experience for me.

You had me until the last paragraph.

2/10 got me to reply

It's a shooter based spin off that doesn't have features synonymous with the genre.

You must be 18 or older to post here.

>I've been saddled with reviewing Style Savvy
>Acting like having a change to review Style Savvy is a terrible burden

What's the point of this thread?

>having any doubts about mother fucking STYLE SAVVY
Get the fuck out of here

Thanks. It's nice to have someone on our side.... I hope they'll start making platformers that I can rush through with button mashing again soon

Sounds totally legit OP. My wife's son works for Nintendo and he can confirm everything you said.

Lol, are you implying that isn't what NSMB is already?

It's Donkey Kong they need to get rid of. I hate those fucking games.

It is. It's shovelware shit for girls That I absolutely love. Don't buy it unless you love making people look cute.

Style Savvy is a legit good game m8, don't knock it.

Every part of this is carefully crafted to become super bait

It's better than Feds, that's for sure. Not that that's saying much!

My third wife's nephew's grandson is working with your wife's son and confirmed that your wife's son can confirm everything he said.

>I'm not joking when I say I was genuinely more engaged with Style Savvy than this crap.
To be fair, Style Savvy is fairly decent.

Also, try harder. You could come up with some believable reasons outside "no female lead" or automatic healing.

I was hoping you guys would ask my questions about the game. My general impressions are very negative.

You're clearly lying and haven't played it, but sure. How smoothly is the wireless multiplayer?

It's functional. If you've played Blast Ball, you've played the main game.

If you don't care for Style Savvy then your opinions on gaming are worth shit to me.

This, I'm actually impressed with op. This will reach 500+ without a doubt

you don't sound like you're from here and the gaming press is never on our """""side"""""

it is on the side that pays them the most and your corporate masters should know better than to spread their lies here

Run us through what a general gameplay session is like without spouting vague shit. What do you do in the game and describe a bossfight.

I like it, I swear! But just as a guilty pleasure.

We're all just as disgusted at Nintendo as you are, believe me.

I know we have our differences, but we want Nintendo to go third party too.

>The gaming press is on your side, guys.
well that's a first

It's just your typical shooter. You run from point A to point B, completing objectives.

But it's just not fun to play, or even to look at. This game has no personality, no epic storytelling, no interesting characters, nothing like that.

Okay, thanks for being super vague, OP. You can't even shit on the game properly.

came here to post this
well done, cheers

Even if you were telling the truth (kek), you wouldn't be in a position to represent the entire fucking press. It's not a monolith, you dumbass.

He said NOT to be vague.

Try harder next time.

>all shooters should have autohealing
>all shooters should have cover button

god damn it. the game may be crap but it doesn't deserve to be reviewed by a numbskull such as OP

This is the biggest false flag I've ever fucking seen.

>we want Nintendo to go third party too
Yeah, that's not going to happen. They're more likely to go the Apple route and make their own gaming phones.

Vague? That's all there is TO the game. You enter a room, shoot some aliens, and move on the next. It's all so freakishly linear and boring, with next to no strategy or interesting scenarios.

Actually, all of us who have gotten review copies have a small hang out online in which we talk about the game and compare notes, schedule co-op play sessions, that sort of thing. Everyone hates it. We all love Samus, and are very disappointed in Nintendo for not coming through in giving women a stronger role in gaming.

>someone makes an obvious joke thread
>FALSE FLAG
>SHILL
>BAIT
I hate to be that guy but jesus christ I don't remember people being this retarded before gg happened, everything is a conspiracy now

You talking shit about Style Savvy, boy?

No he's obviously keeping this sham up with the other posts ITT. He's falseflagging

No, it's not going to happen. I know people who are working on NX. It sucks, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's actually only as powerful as a Wii U.

Not really...? Honestly, playing it has made me a little more fashionably concious. Maybe I learned a little something from this game. :)

He talking mad shit son.

>We're all just as disgusted at Nintendo as you are
Then you're not on "our" side you fucktard

>giving women a stronger role in gaming
It's sad that I have such a low opinion of video game reviewers that I cannot honestly tell if you are trolling, or if that is some reviewer's honestly viewpoint.

Nobody gives a shit about women getting a stronger role in gaming.

Nobody gives a shit about men getting a stronger role in gaming.

Nobody gives a shit about men getting a lesser role in gaming.

But a lot of people give a shit about SAMUS. That's because she's a character that people have found interesting and likeable. They give a shit about her, and as such, they get pissed when she doesn't appear in her own games or when she gets put in a latex body suit for fetish fuel. Hell, this is a board who loves DOA and Senran Kagura and dozens of nude anime games like Criminal Girls and Conception 2 and whatever else (for some reason). It's the last place you'd think would complain about a woman in a bodysuit, but that's just it: people around here give a shit about the character Samus, even if they don't give a shit about drawn women in general.

People don't care about "women characters". They care about Samus. They care about Lara Croft. They care about those chicks in Life Is Strange. Even people who want to see more female characters, want to see more interesting and likeable female characters who they can relate to and start caring about. Nobody gives a shit that there are female character models in Call of Duty or whatever, and their representation towards "giving women a stronger role in gaming" is virtually meaningless.

Do you have a single fact to back up any of this?

Post your business card with personal info blacked out.

>I can't tell if you are trolling
>some reviewer
>posting on Sup Forums about feminism
take a fucking wild guess

I don't give a fuck about Federation Force
How's Style Savvy? Is it any good?

What's it like working at Polygon?

I don't like having to drop by the office every time I boot up FF JUST so I can tap our Samus amiibo into the game so I can roleplay as if I'm actually playing a female character.

I'm sick of Nintendo inconveniencing me in my personal life. I can't stand my friends accusing me of being a misogynist because I happen to be playing a New Super Mario Bros game for a review I need to have. I hate the fact that we have to send Nintendo 40% of everything we make on video content we produce for the site. I hate the fact that they killed off Samus Aran, gaming's leading female icon, JUST to appease their GamerGate fanbase.

If you're not disgusted with Nintendo, you should be. They are the WORST.

People only care about Samus and Croft specifically because they are the only notable female characters in gaming. The fact that there aren't more is disgusting.

>We fucking cannot STAND the fact that Nintendo replaced the iconic female lead for these generic male characters
Confirmed Kotakuck
>gave it out a three out of ten, and recommended all of my friends to stay far away.
Confirmed GameJournoPro

kys desu

Another shitty mobile game is pretty much complete.
Now I have to learn how to publish them and prototype that other idea for a mobile game I've had for some time and go back full time to my main games until Lewd Jam.

The game comes out on the 19th. Everything I said then will become public.

I'm not the only one giving this game a 3, guys. It's that underwhelming.

It's great! I've always loved playing dress up, ever since I was a little boy.The game really brings out the little kid in me.

>How's Style Savvy? Is it any good?
There's a demo out on the 3DS eShop, so give it a try yourself.
Trendsetters was pretty good, getting challenging after a brief "tutorial" few days by no longer linking directly to the companies the customer wanted, and having the customer use vaguer language in their requests. It was interesting, although I didn't complete the game to see if it got any more difficulty or just stayed there for a full playthrough.

I'd suspect that the new one is probably very similar.

>Don't Touch Anything
>clicks on the Run button
>game doesn't immediately go to a GAME OVER screen
Disappointment.

kek you psychos can't understand a fucking joke

and having females in Call of Duty suddenly makes it better?
Its proven already that women in the military are lesser workers compared to men. Displaying no differences aside from the model in the game should count as falsyfying the truth, and that is more worrying.