As a tall guy, it's extremely disorienting to play a short character in a first person game

as a tall guy, it's extremely disorienting to play a short character in a first person game

does anyone else experience this, or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just use asses to help me orient myself

By the way I'm 5'9 for reference. Who would ever want to play as a Manlet ever in a video game anyways?

I think it's just weird to play an FPS where you're so much shorter than the other players. Nothing to do with IRL height I'd imagine.

I hate Bastion's ult for this reason. You're so close to the floor.

>5'9"
You're still a manlet.

Same here, 5'7" and torbjorn's viewpoint always confuses me

>I'm tall!
>5' 9"

What was it like growing up in the Arctic Circle user?

the only disadvantage is that you have a harder time scoring headshots.

Then you have the fact that your hitboxes are bunched together because you are such a small target and since most scrub players have their crosshair aimed so low you will most likely get trampled.

Even people in the arctic circle are taller than 5'9". Only malnourished Mexicans, Arabs and Asians are that tall.

This, I'm 5'6" and can't really relate. I'm used to towering above everyone, so it's very strange to be so short.

You must live in some shithole

Definitely this. I'm 5'4'' and not used to having to see other people at hip-level. Hell, I'm so tall I'm used to just seeing the top of their heads.

>5'9"
>""tall""

>5'6"
>tall

I'm a tall guy myself, standing at 5'5", and I agree that it's very disorienting. It's a fun change of pace, however, being shorter than everyone else.

Is this a meme? People over 6'0" are extremely rare, you probably wont see anyone like that in your entire life. I'm very tall in comparison to everyone else I know, and the people I've seen taller than myself can be counted on two hands. I'm def taller than you, kiddo.

Wtf? Im 6 foot and I don't consider myself tall, where are you from?!

5'4" here, I agree. I'm use to being able to easily see over crowds so it is weird to see other characters actually blocking my line of sight

Seriously where the fuck are you from, 50% of guys I know or see are 6 foot or more

>tall
>5'5
Im baited

Literally any developed country has the average male height of 6'0".

I'm from Sweden, one of the tallest countries on earth.

5'10" and I actually have a weird thing about playing characters my height. They have to be either taller than 6' or short as fuck, no in-between. I live life already as my height, so why would I fictionalize and self-insert myself into a carbon-copy of myself when I can have fun and fantasize.

>he doesnt play first person games always crouched or prone

Closer to the ground means more better game

5'9" and I actually have a similar issue. When I play video games I want to either feel like a giant powerhouse or a tiny nimble creature. No inbetween. Not sure why though

Who cares about height, if your penis is shorter than 9 inches then consider suicide as you will never please a woman with that chode

If height doesn't matter, why are you here and not out there banging girls, manlet?

>as a tall guy

>5'9"
>im tall

kek

3'2" here.

I don't have a problem since I can just phase through solid objects to get to my target.

>5'9 ever EVER being classified as tall

How does it feel to be inferior?

Did I wake up on a parallel universe this morning ? If you're below 7'' you're a fucking manlet

I just find it weird a dwarf is representing a nation of giants.

>5'9
>tall guy

MAXIMUM OVERBAIT

2'0" here, Torbjorn is too short for me to play, he disorients my tall stature perceptive.

Nah, most people are smaller than that, the worldwide average male height is 5'7''.

Goddamn whenever Sup Forums discusses height I get so triggered
it's like everyone uses /fit/ height memes as an actual metric
5'9 is average closer to tall and nowhere near manlet holy shit
>inb4 midget detected
I'm 6'2 so fuck off

6' IS tall fuuuuUUUUUUUUCKKKK

I see we found a lanklet. I bet you are some freakish misproportianed 5'11" degenerate.

1'7" here and I'm still taller than most people I know, you guys sound gigantic

>he comes from Jotunheim
>he's only 7"
Kill yourself Trollet

7 is reaching awkward heights quasimodo

>5'9 is average closer to tall and nowhere near manlet
>I'm 6'2!

Why would somebody just lie on the internet?

This gif makes my penis feel funny.

>Not being 9" master race

Stay mad gimli

This guy knows the average height is actually 5'4
Nobody would believe it is 5'9

>implying there's anything wrong with being at least 5'6"
If you're under that then i'm sorry

Literally there are a good portion of women who are now 5'9", so 5'9" is short for men. Accept it manlet. And nobody would lie about being 6'2" and claim 5'9" is close to tall, because if you're 6'2" and you stand next to a 5'9" guy you'll fucking tower him.

>5'6"
You are a tiny man.

>this thread

Fuck right off mate, I know it changes from country to country and so on but how in the fucking world is 175cm manlet tier. To me, manlet is anything below 170 I can agree on that but 175 is average as fuck
Also I see you called me out on my height pretty fast, have something to tell us?

>Literally any developed country has the average male height of 6'0".
really?

>5'6"

dude anything under 6 feet is short

>p-p-p-p-pls dun atk my non-arguments with facts...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

That's because in the UK all the muslims are short, and in the US all the mexicans are short and they dominate both countries. White men are at least 6'0".

what facts, m8t-E?

>tfw 6'3

The perfect height
Tall enough to look important, but not so tall you look like a lanky freak

Stay small, memer. Here are your facts and here is your (You)

No i'm not, i'm perfectly normal in height. Y'all are just freaks which belong in a circus

Your greentext describes the other poster, not the one you linked

>White men are at least 6'0"
>this is what whiteys actually think

6'0" is the average at Nodic countries only, everywhere else the average is like 5'9.

I'm Asian and my older brother is like 6'2 while I'm only about 5'9

It isn't fucking fair bros

>no standard deviation
Shit list.

see

4 (You)s from a cheap 2 cents b8, thanks FaMz

ITT: People who think a foot is 10 inches.

Pffft not wearing high heels everywhere even to bed, fucking losers

how much is 5'9 in non burger metrics?

> 6
> Not tall

Stop basing height on /fit/ memes. Its like basing average penis size on what gets posted on /gif/

> White men are at least 6'0"
The picture literally has a category of nonhispanic whites which average males at 5'10

>5'9
>Tall

like 170cm or something
tfw 130 cm

My nigga, both the height of Superman and Cyclops.

nice

>if you're 9' tall everyone else is a midget
It doesn't work like that nigger, you're fucking huge it doesn't mean everyone else is a dwarf, they are compared to you but that doesn't mean anything to the average height. You can believe me or not on my height, I'll keep feeling good because it's true.
>mfw get told by everyone I'm tall as fuck
Feels good, now if only my face was better

ALSO FUCK I AM FALLING FOR ALL THE BAIT ITT BUT I CAN'T RESIST REPLYING AAAAAAA

5'7" here. People will still look down on you and use you to bolster their own self-esteem. I get called "small" and "quick & nimble" all the time by unfit dudes taller than me but way less athletic. They play it off like an affectionate comment but it's obvious they mean it in a derogative way, you can catch the insincere pause in their voice as they struggle to come up with a euphemism.

On the plus side it has helped me train my cynicism and ironic wit in life, since no matter how good I groom, or how /fa/ I dress, dudes below 6' will always be just friends. It's a fact in life and you either gotta move to Taiwan or some shit or deal with it.

I gotta wonder why Sup Forums is so obsessed with height though, like who are you trying to impress aside from maybe a job interviewer? Your parents? Your 2D waifu?

>merely pretending
Too bad you fell for my pretending to fall for bait bait. Thanks for the (you)s sucker

>73 posts
>no baneposting

But my shoe size is 10, so my feet would almost 11 inches long

Cause /fit/ has leaked into the other boards.

Manlets get the fuck off my board. 6'5 and above allowed only.

>getting butthurt and calling me a nigger while incorrectly using grammar
Manlets, when will they learn?

>tfw 6'4''
Beat all the world averages so that means I'm the top percent.
Eat it manlets

>brazilian
>6'1''
Is the average american men really this short?

/fit/ memes are the worst, no wonder its full of raging fags lusting for cock.

Still a manlet, you pathetic little shit.
I'll crush you, I'm 7'0".

dr. Vatras I'm mercenaries

Like another user said about 17% of America's population are Mexicans, aka the race of manlets.

>This stupid fucking thread again

The average is 5'8. Get over it.

Here's a pity (You) for the effort

You're a fucking retard

>Height doesn't matter!
>types an entire paragraph on an Iranian bombshell billboard to justify this, completed with patented ur a fuckin weeb loser nerd projections™

Insecure manlet at its finest

It's 175cm, about average for a girl.

I hate this image, it looks terrible as a thumbnail.

As long as you're above 5'6" height literally doesn't matter

I mean you're still taller than like 90% of women or something

Stay angry, manlet.

You are a big guy.

Use fucking meters you subhumans

With or without heels?

>move to Taiwan

Tough luck kid, modern engineering in food industry means even Asians are being born at 5'10" baseline in this millennial age, and global co-mingling means Asian bitties have all been spoiled by tall, foreign cock and can't go back to short people sex anymore. Your chances are still shittier in the Western world, but moving to Asia won't improve your chances anymore. Source: went to China for work a couple years ago and all the young yuppies are towering over their older generation bosses/ parents.

Face it, you're just an evolutionary leftover and belong in a museum like the baby boomers.