Game feels incomplete;yet there's (literally) a infinite amount of planets to explore

>game feels incomplete;yet there's (literally) a infinite amount of planets to explore
>and things to scan and give out names
>plus other things that you can craft
>devs are already aware of it and are working on more features, including a way to build your own base inside planets
>"b-but it's not multiplayer!"
Am I the only one who is fully enjoying this game, despise the 12 year olds/manchildren spouting memes/overreacting towards nothing? It's currently better than Minecraft in all ways and... this is just the beginning.

Shit game is shit. You might enjoy it for a day or two before realizing just how fucking boring it is

Can someone explain to me why this is $60? Did it really take as much money as other AAA titles to make a game like this?

I mean it's fucking $90 with weed tax here in Canada holy fuck.

I like to explore and find new things, so.... that'll take a while.
>It takes over 100 years to explore all planets, learn new alien languages, crafting new stuff and other things this game already has
wait

How big is the file size? Is it worth my time torrenting it once someone seeds?

Why does a PS4 game have last gen textures? I thought this game was supposed to be amazing?

It's like 6gb.

voxels

I somewhat envy your simple mind, being entertained by all that procedurally generated bullshit.

dtfu faggit we told u allready its shit!! and so is mgsv,uc4, and every other god damn game!!!1

How do I analyze fast, flying creatures? This shit is bugging me

game is trash, I think I'll just wait for star citizen

im sure you play only the most complex of games a special snowflake like your self can appreciate

Because I already have FPS, RPG and even MMOFPS games to play when I'm in the mood to shoot someone's face, mind you. And I'm perfectly fine with this game lacking "complex" features (like the current "shoot em up" aspect of the game isn't good enough. This isn't Overwatch, Battleborn or other SJW "promising e-sports game", so I don't give a single fuck about it.).

Mmmmm

How many GB this game occupy on PS4 hd?

I agree with you. It must be nice to have such a low bar of intellect and what entertains them that this kind of play and env is actually enjoyed.

I have seen a ton of vids so far of this game. So many worlds...yet so far only 3-4 env types. Literally all look the same, with the same color palettes used over and over again. But hey, there are so many planets...fuck this repetitive shit.

The install file is 6 Gigabytes.

don't even bother? What do you even get out of it?

I don't really care that you enjoy the game, but you actually implied that it has hundred of years of content, which is simply disingenuous.

But OP, how can you not enjoy this game, with it'd Procedural Generation, Endless Possibilities and Complex Algorithms

it's not THAT bad, just overpriced and overhyped

How do I scan flying creatures? There are these little things that fly around in swarms but I can't scan them. They show up as a red dot so I know they aren't archived.

The reason people like discovering new things is because they'll learn something they didn't know before, or experience something they've never seen.

In NMS you're going to be "discovering" literally the same thing over and over and over again, you understand that, right? You won't be finding anything new. You won't be learning anything of value. When you discover an alien race, this one will have a beak instead of lips. When you learn a new language, it'll be a new string of random meaningless gibberish that gets "translated" into the same ERP choose your own adventure that every other creature in this game says. The next planet you travel to will be orange instead of blue.

I can't honestly physically comprehend what people see in this game. I understand that a lot of it is buyer's remorse and the fact that these people hyped this game up to such absurd levels and now can't admit they were wrong, but still. It honestly blows my mind when I read posts from people saying that this game has "surpassed expectations." It's fucking trash. Bottom line.

I don't care about hype. Why would you sell an indie game at the same price as a AAA game?

AAA games aren't even worth $60.

Honestly if the game were £20 I'd get it, but for full price there just isn't enough going on

Feels like they never moved past the initial concept of there are lots of planets

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

Why in the fuck are they charging full price for something that's not even done yet?

Agreed op, my wife's son and I are having a blast with this game.

It's almost like different people have different opinions or something

>It's almost like shit people have shit opinions or something
fixed

Kill them and scan their body

>Find an exotic rock
>Accidentally shoot plant leaf in front of it
>Carbon takes up my last free slot rock breaks but no free slots means it just disappeared
>Stow/sell all my shit so this doesn't happen again
>Find a robot who needs isotopes
>Happy to give him some, but they're in my ship
>He dies and now robots don't like me
>Go to leave this planet of ass
>Game crashes

We live in the age where you don't need to actually put effort into making games, just creating enough hype, just get hundred thousands of sells in the first couple weeks to make some profit, then move on to the next sca...err...project.

>It's currently better than Minecraft in all Ways
>No Crafting
>No Mods
>No Multiplayer
>But Better?

Because they fucking can.

And why you people are complaining about this? He, you and me - we are the fucking reason of this in the first place. We were told: stop fucking buying every turd that developers squeeze out from their anuses on day one for bloated price. Stop throwing your money on every scamstarter and jewlights shit. Demand Gaben to establish some control and mandatory QC over his fucking EA clusterfuck.

We decided to ignore all this. So now we reap what we sow.