FUCK

Can we have a thread for people that are enjoying No Man's Sky? Memes, epic stuff, streams and all that covering the catalog. What about the ones playing it? What are you doing? I'm just roaming planets. It's cool.

Everybody's waiting for the PC release ya dingus.

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

Gee..those same colors....again. Don't you kinda find it odd all the worlds are alike for the most part and share a 256 color palette in a universe of so many worlds?

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Reddit and Sup Forums. Jeez fucking Louise. I love eating dick.

What's going on in that picture? Why is the horizon blurred, are you on a mountain?

I bought it last night. I just realised that what I'm doing right now, is most likely the entire game.

>That Draw Distance
>That Texture Quality
>That Gun Model
>That Gun Design
>That Uninspired Fauna
>That Unrealistic Lighting
>That Unrealistic Planet Orientation
>That FOV
This game is down right Hideous
But at least we have complex algorithms and endless possibilities, right guys?

The "end" of the game is being able to do it again.

There is no goal.

This game, man.

Go back to bed sean.

The center is a portal to another part of the galaxy.
What you are doing right now is the entire games.
What you are doing right now is a cross country drive to a airport and only stopping to get gas and food along the way. So you can get on a plane, Touch down in canada, then do it again.

If you buy it for me will sure enjoy it

Endless Possibilities

>muh graphics
oh how this board has fallen

Shut the fuck up, shill.

In a game that is literally riding on it's aesthetic kind of need to have a good one. God knows it's gameplay ain't anything to give a fuck about.

I love it. Just read some reviews on Reddit and it seems like most people who aren't completely retarded like it too.

This game, man.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Reddit and Sup Forums. Jeez fucking Louise. I love eating dick.

this game is beautiful

Can you exterminate them? Purge the xeno?

>Implying Graphics don't mean anything
So that's why you went and bought a PC instead of a Ps4 right? For the Gameplay?

>Can we have a thread for people that are enjoying No Man's Sky? Memes, epic stuff, streams and all that covering the catalog. What about the ones playing it? What are you doing? I'm just roaming planets. It's cool.
>Enjoying video games
>Sup Forums

It's impossible user.

Just look at that gorgeous promo shot. Never seen a single planet that looks even remotely like that. They're all barren and hilly.

Jeez Louise.
Jeez Louise.
Jeez Louise.

The problem with shills is they're so fucking easy to spot

>Memes, epic stuff

this is ridiculously cringe

This game, man.

Everyone look at the faggot!

Like many other survival games, it is a repeated process of "Collect -> Make Something to collect better -> Collect better item"

Absolutely Breath taking

This game, man.

(OP)
Everybody's waiting for the PC release ya dingus.

Does that thing have an asshole on its face?

>I have no words.

mfw

perhaps? i have a ps4 and a pc thats not that great too but most my favorite games are on pc only because of how consoles limit gameplay

>Spore 2.0
>Spore 2.0
>Spore 2.0

Gee it's almost like it's randomly generated or sumptin play us out erock

>cant build a space pad and pimp it the fuck out
>can't customize weapons so you can have a antimatter cannon that obliterates shit
>cant make your shuttle into a space carrier
>cant become a space pirate and kill newfags for lulz and keks
>cant make bandit guilds
>cant fuck exotic space creatures

why even bother

Are there any hostile aliens/pve?

This goyim game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn™.

I just posted trying desperately to make my money out of a dark board on a cold, lonely, massive website™, with ominous posting startling me from far across some rocky, eroded threads against the backdrop of a massive dark blue Yotsuba B™. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing shill-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a No Man's Sky thread. Shitposters were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical™ and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons™, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic goyim. I have used too many adjectives.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games™. Jeez Louise™.

**500 shekels have been deposited into my account for this shillpost**

Jesus Christ you guys can't be serious. Don't let your willingness to prove a point make you so damn gullible.

You can absolutely do that last one user.

This game, man.

The original is a serious leddit comment. I want to provide some social commentary w/o being banned tyvm

The game is good and delivered on what it promised. I know you love to hate popular things and all, but this hatred for something this inoffensive is bad and you should feel bad.

I love this. This is why I come here.

Yeah, I mean it was obviously posted to rile up fuck heads in this thread.

This game, man.

I barely thought it would exceed up to the hype, let alone live it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only five systems and two five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly breath. My humbling is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, ominous planet, with massive growling startling me from far across some rocky, dark blue mountains against the backdrop of a massive eroded system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of yellow antelope-like creatures on a little grazing paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were tinkling in the distance and screeching piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the emotional and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely technical experience for me so far. I could first pull myself away from my barely system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this frustration and this wonder and excitement that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this beckoned. Space just loses, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, not a game. I have titanic words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Louise and Hello Games. Jeez Sean.

I love how butt blasted everyone gets at the mere mention of the game's name.

>I just drowned
I know this is a bait post but in the future you should know that it takes fucking 20 minutes to drown in this game

This is pasta from reddit, newfriends.
Not that I deny the existence of actual shills in the slightest.

> I'm just roaming planets

Of course.
That's the only thing you can do.

Link?

Pic?

You know I think majority of the people who enjoy the game are actually playing and not lurking Sup Forums or probably have jobs/friends. All that's left are the autismos who have nothing better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums:^)

I got attacked by this thing coming out of a cave and almost died but couldn't stop laughing because he walked like a gay T-Rex. I know it's shitty quality I took the picture with my phone to send it to my friends.

I've spent maybe a minute in space and have just been exploring the same two planets learning an alien language and finding new technologies. Good work Sean. I'm not getting paid for this post, I volunteered to do it ¯\_(シ)_/¯

>titanic game
To big to fail, right goys?

HELP ME

so i accidentally redeemed the ship with the warp drive and warped off planet and now i realized i can't switch ships because i have no means of putting a warp drive on it. HELP ME what do i do?

This game, man.

Could you explain a little more? You got a ship with a warp drive and now you cant warp? I don't get it

So is this game Spore all over again?

so basically when you first get your ship and get into orbit you can redeem the pre order ship, It also had 1 warp drive fuel in it so I could warp right away and I did. Anyway i realized later on that i need to build warp drives for any new ships I get and i currently dont have the technology to do so, so im trapped in my pre order ship forever.

Yes. Except it didn't have a big name behind it and was never in development for many many years.

Maybe, just maybe, the pc version will be moddable so the community can save their asses

This game, man.

I barely thought it would exceed up to the hype, let alone live it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only five systems and two five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly breath. My humbling is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, ominous planet, with massive growling startling me from far across some rocky, dark blue mountains against the backdrop of a massive eroded system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of yellow antelope-like creatures on a little grazing paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were tinkling in the distance and screeching piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the emotional and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely technical experience for me so far. I could first pull myself away from my barely system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this frustration and this wonder and excitement that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this beckoned. Space just loses, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, not a game. I have titanic words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sony and Hello Games. Jeez Sean.

Can't mods just ban fucking Sup Forums basically spamming their shitty pasta all over a thread for people who ENJOY the game? We're not allowed to enjoy something because its "degenerate" for whatever fucking reason now?

Where are the fucking mods?

Git gud fag

Anyone else worried that someone will hack/cheat name all the planets in the galaxy to troll people?

And what's stopping people from pirating this game and naming shit themselves for everyone to see as well? I wonder if they have anything in place for that, but I doubt it.

Are you near any planets/stations? You'd have to grind a lot but eventually you'll be able to make new fuel or find a new ship and you should be okay

I found a new ship crashed in a crater on my first planet and repaired it like in the beginning maybe you'll luck out too

>discussing new releases on vee

just wait a week or two until the shitpost brigade loses interest

This game, man.

Edit: Fixed grammar and stuffz

Edit 2: Wow! This blew up! Thanks for the karma!

Edit 3: Thanks for the Sup Forums gold kind stranger!

I thought reddit was supposed to like the game

Sad thing with the atmosphere is that, soon you realize that rubmling behind the mountain is nothing..

and you will never find anything interesting

I was hoping for planets where I would not be able to go near anything because of creatures that attack me on sight. Or planets that are just dead. Both by a species dying, and another where they have been exterminated by some unknown threat.

I wanted water planets, gas giants, ice planets. I wanted systems where suns are dying.

Instead I just got rocks, after rocks. All with similar life and structure.

is this like space engine but with stuff to do?

I'm so glad you're not a fag like everybody else.

It's Space Engine with rocks you need to shoot.

Is this like Subnautica but in space? Is it worth it on PS4?

oddly enough i found one planet where it's animal life was all dead but plant life was alright

Anybody got the webm of the guy jizzing on the hello games team?

I'm really enjoying it on my 65" on my couch. PS4 has really been collecting dust lately.

Anyway, I started it up and absolutely hated it. Today, came back to it and am hooked.

It's gorgeous, intriguing, audio/visuals are top notch, comfy af, and, best of all, feels like something completely original that has never been done before.

The ads.

I'd say they are getting smarter. But they are not. They are still so fucking dumb and obvious.

THIS GAME, MAN

this is going to become pasta

""""""""""""Literally""""""""""""""" reddit

i like this game a lot so far

lot of exploration, survival aspects can be tedious with the low inventory space though

i feel for most of Sup Forums that wont be able to enjoy this game because they cant look past the procedural generated stuff

yeah a lot of stuff is similar, but its really fun to go from planet to planet and explore

fuck you Sup Forums, this game is fun and im having fun

This game, man.

it just seems to be a very divisive game

i like it too

wan't the inventory supposed to be 3 times bigger with the new patch? cause I've seen some of the streams and have noticed people having a constant battle with the inventory.

top kek

I thought this game was $30. It's actually $60?

This game, man.

Enjoy, everyone. And your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to this post.

i agree

i could definitely see how it wouldn't be for everyone though

It doesn't look terrible. I would play it and have fun too for a while probably.

It's just overpriced and overhyped, that's all. There's nothing mindblowing about the game, it's just big with nice colors.

NO MULTIPLAYER

YOU CANNOT SEE OTHER PLAYERS

SEAN LIED AGAIN

>I'm just roaming planets.

lol, that's all you can do.