What's the verdict on these two games? Which one should I get? Or should I get both?

What's the verdict on these two games? Which one should I get? Or should I get both?

They're fun.

Inside was short but fun to find the secrets.

Abzu is basically sp Journey underwater.

Both too short, but both were enjoyable for the $15/ea i paid for them.

Hope that helps user :)

I loved Inside but I understand why people wouldn't like it

If I liked Limbo will I like Inside?

Limbo was better, but you will likel Inside.

If you can wait, it'll likely be given away free eventually on psplus/xbl gold, and you can pirate it on pc currently.

no you can't. the bypass for both games are patched

I got both and the first one is okay and the second one is not

Get Oxenfree instead. INSIDE is pretty good tho.

Inside is better. It's basically an improved Limbo.

Inside is okay yet overpriced.
Abzu is makes No Man's Sky seem worth it at $60.

what is this game about?

It's like if Life is Strange was a scooby doo episode and actually good. It's pretty astounding it didn't take off as the next indie flavor of the month when it came out. It's a fan-fucking-tastic ride.

You'll probably like it, but the puzzles are generally far easier.

I like these kinds of games but was pretty meh on Oxenfree. Didn't like the writing that much, but it's just a stylistic complaint I'm sure that other people won't have themselves. Definitely a quality adventure.

Inside is really cool and really well made, I'd recommend that. Journey was nice looking but boring to me and Abzu looks like that too.

>Abzu is makes No Man's Sky seem worth it at $60

I'm not sure what you meant by that.

He's referring to the content.

Take a moment next time.

Pretentious "indie" games.

dumb idiot Sup Forums poster

Haven't played Inside, but Abzu is great. Chill underwater exploring and swimming with sea creatures which is exactly what I wanted out of it.

>scarequotes indie and not games
>is intimidated by a scubadiving game and has to attack it

NMS is overpriced.
Abzu is ridiculously overpriced.

"Games".

Nigger, this is v, not tv.

>Abzu is ridiculously overpriced

It's like 15 bucks, how exactly is it overpriced?

20 bucks
it's like 2 hours long

there were complaints on Inside's length--how can Abzu not be held to the same level?

Not either of the two in the op but is song of the deep any good? Ive been eyeing it for a while but am hesitant.

Nah, it's pretty mediocre from what I can tell, and the PC port is terrible.

I would argue Inside is a better overall experience and it's a little bit longer, but it's more about the "experience." Not a walking simulator by any means, but the puzzles are easier overall than in Limbo.

If you're the type that can appreciate the artistic significance of careful design choices in games, you'll deeply appreciate Inside and your money will feel well spent. If you feel like all that artsy stuff is bullshit, then you'll be pissed you spent $20 on it. That's what it really comes down to.

I'm part of the former, so I was really happy with it. Most memorable gaming experience this year for me so far.

Neither since they're overpriced for how long they are

Abzu is partiuclarly guilty of this since it has no fail state and nearly zero challenge.

Noticing that muffled heartbeat sound on the beach and then discovering the source of it, but not exactly knowing what it is once I found it, was probably one of the coolest things I saw this year in games.

Real cool feeling.

Inside is pretty fucking cool but only about 2 hours long, pirate or wait till it's like $5 on Steam

Anzu is underwater Journey, also overpriced