You wouldn't join those not!Japan weebs and make your big sister depressed, right Sup Forums?

You wouldn't join those not!Japan weebs and make your big sister depressed, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RULmH0wAHR4
pastebin.com/u/FemuixCamillaSmuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did actually.

REEEEEEEEE

Post your cute Syalla/Femui, Tharjafag

I would join my big sister and make her pregnant, if you know what I mean?

Actually I did, for best girl!

How many Kannas do you want?

Where's femui's right arm?

In the last battle against Garon she lost part of her arm, please stop pming asking why, that's why.

Syalla's support with Femui is so great. It's one of my favourite in the game actually. Thanks Memehouse.

I'd say thank goodness for the fan translation but, (lol

I didn't buy your censored game, sorry.

as many as Camilla's body can stand

Camilla is shit. Nothing but a shallow obsessive pandering character for neckbeard waifufags ala Tharja.

I was disappointed Azura didn't have any support conversations with Camilla. I wanted to see Camila mothering her lost baby sister.

Not your personnel blog, fathead.

Translation when?

But everyone is a one note character with hardly any development. Takumi is the only person that gets any real development unfortunately.

Big sister? With tits like those? Welp

t. hinoka

I doubt it's translated, since most nom-royal supports are still in Niponese.

>2016
>Buying 3DS games
Just install CFW and play the undub/SciresM version, faggot.

How many do you think she can pop out?

Trip back on, Michlan.

BIG sister

>How many do you think she can pop out?
at least 12, but I wouldn't be surprised if she could still beg for more.

Why is it that in every other story line Corrin kills his enemies, except in Nohr?

Why does grandpa sauron hate Corrin throughout the whole Nohr storyline?

Why can't we choose to go full Nohr by the end and support the demon king? Did the devs think I was in it for the siblings?

Yeah it's not translated yet, although I still kind of prefer the fan translation over using the official translation.

They get a convo together in one of the DLCs at least.

Hi Michlan

DLC

Does that factor in the potential for twin/triplets/etc.?

oops

youtube.com/watch?v=RULmH0wAHR4

>the tsundere's internal monologue is actually in alignment with the sick shit she says

what an awful trope

>Conquest Chapter 15
>split your army in two
>explicitly called Replicas but if they die that person also dies and you aren't told this
>Replica Azura can't sing for some reason
>pure gimmick chapter
>that entire plot
Is this the worst chapter in Fire Emblem history?

No. I figure that would only embolden her to try for even more.

>japan will never go whole hog and have real incest instead of nbr

Because not!Japan can never be wrong and if you're on the other side you're a filthy evil gaijin who doesn't deserve any respect.

Update never.

How badly will Memehouse fuck up the Scramble convos?

>English
Aaaaand it's muted.

RUDE. It isn't bad acting, you weeb.

Most of the convos will probably get by alright. Ones most likely to get fucked up will be Camilla's and Soleil's, and Effie's will of course accommodate her STRENGTH.

>Tfw joined Hoshido because I hate Camilla
>Even though I like Nohr way more

Clingy, obsessive yanderes worst girls.

>>explicitly called Replicas but if they die that person also dies and you aren't told this
Fairly sure the guide mentioned it.
The chapter is fun user (have you not played any of Birthright, Revelation, or further Conquest Chapters like the unlimited hex works map or 2takumi?), though replica Azura not singing did suck.

Shit, then they're that hot? Take out the yandere and you got yourself a deal!

>Mikoto is the most beautiful woman in the game
>Can't have

>No argument
>Bringing up Hinoka for no reason despite being just as shit but for different reasons.

Neckbeareded Camillafags folks. They're so pathetic that they go for the generic yandere shitter who's obsessed with you because it's the only way someone could ever like them.

>Game goes on about how righteous Hoshido is
>Proceeds to shove Nohr Royals down out throats the whole game
>Nohr Royals are literally more relevant in Birthright than the actual Hoshido Royals

>when they're that hot

dammit

The argument is that I disagree. Not much point in explaining when it'll fall on deaf ears. But maybe you'd rather post on reddit where you can get lots of upboats for those hot opinions.

Guess the guide doesn't, could've sworn the game mentioned it. Either way, you share HP with your replicas.

No that title belongs to lategame Birthrout and chapter 19 Conquest. That chapter is actually more cancerous in Revelations since you are pretty much forced to use your OP anikis if you want to defeat the boss and get all the loot.

>That Effie, Camilla, Hinoka, Nyx, Belka, and Kagerou
user, pls. It's pretty garbage.

How do you think they will fuck those three up?

>Hating on the better big sister

Camilla neechan a best

>implying I wasn't just so enraptured by the first voice that I gave everything else a shot

NOHR...

I mean I'm assuming it's not some sick shit right? a husband and wife are family

The game never even mentions the replicas, before or after you use the dragon vein

Yeah but you're disgusting and got driven out of your own community.

I have a question and would appreciate any advice given. It's been a year since this game came out, and I've been waiting for the fan translation, mostly for the supports, but it seems like that is never going to happen. Do you guys think I should just play what we have, the treehouse translation, or is there something else I can do. For the record I don't give a shit about the amei or swimsuits, I much prefer written dialogue fan service over 3ds-tier graphics fanservice

Huh? You actually know that person?

That image looks wrong. Though good job giving her them Camillas.

Just play the undub, skip the support convos and read them online. Also disregard anything Effie, Soleil, and Forrest says. And some things that Camilla says.

The game itself isn't going anywhere, it's up to you when/if you wanna jump in.

If you don't care about any of that just play the official US/EU release

I wonder if Mikoto would have actually been popular had she not been related to Corrin

I was making a joke, you pseudointellectual fathead. You're gonna call me a neckbeard for that?

kys, you stupid fucking fedorafat jew nigger

>inb4 TROLOLOLOL U LE MAD XDDD

Yes I'm mad, you gaylord queer. kys to death.

Yeah sure i'll stay with Nohr, I get my waifu Midori no matter what choice i make anyway.

tfw my hard drive died and i lost all my rare Midoris

Why are the Nohr siblings so much better than the Hoshido?

>Dutiful son and excellent commander with a serious personality who goes full Darth Vader if you betray him but is a great big brother until you do, teaching you how to fight personally vs honuribu samurai who does whatever the plot needs him to, including holding a dying child hostage to kidnap a sibling even though that should be completely against his code

>Hot not sister who's motherly and caring towards you and comes extremely close to joining your side even after you betray her, once you manage to explain what's going on vs "I MUST SAVE MY FAMIRY" girl who after she finds you doesn't seem to care at all, refusing to listen to you when you're against her and barely interacting with you outside of the supports

>Extremely competent and ruthless second in command willing to kill and die for his country, but with a nice side that you actually get to see before making the choice, sparing some people he would have killed to not upset you vs edgy teenager who hates you until he doesn't for some reason, being a complete faggot even before the choice was made and continuing to be a faggot up till you recruit him even if you join Hoshido

>Innocent, happy kid sister with a good sense of humor who truly loves you like a brother, being the only sibling out of all of them to be constantly cheerful when you're near, completely refusing to fight you and actively trying to convince your siblings to spare/join you when you're not with Nohr vs depressed shy girl with no personality at all. I'd write more about her but seriously there's nothing to write

I'm not going to join not!Japan since they're a shit, but Camilla a shit too.

>throwing an autismal fit over the internet like this

lmao'ing @ ur life

Camilla and Soleil have a lot of saucy convos. Camilla's has Luna and Belka, and Treehouse may not like her enough to leave her marriage convo alone despite it being perfect the way it is. Soleil already has the whole 'girl crazy' thing that goes to extents like hitting on her own mom. Camilla and Soleil even have a convo where the former gives the latter a taste of her own medicine.

And Effie, well that just goes along with her general personality changes.

Well if nothing else play the undub, since at least then you get the JP voices. Otherwise it depends on if you want a more faithful but more obviously fan-translated fan-translation or the less faithful dub that may change things for the worst in some cases. You can always read the original supports online.

don't forget that the Nohr siblings don't have shit stats

I'd rather have a horseman with high defense so he takes small or no damage each hit than a samurai who has a 50% to be hit but takes a third of his health in damage when he is

Also, Seigfried is just a better weapon than Raijinto

>HURR U R NEKBEER 4 LIEKING GIRL I DUNT LIKE
>Fuck off
>TROLOL U IZ LE MAD I MAED U SOOO MAD XDDDD I KEKEKEK @ HOW MAD U IS U HAZ TEH AWTIZM

Kill

your

self

you

stupid

FUCKING

FAGGOT!!!!

>big sister
>sister

kek no, that's just a random whore, she's fuckable but I personally wouldn't betray the woman who gave birth to me in order to fight on the side of an evil demon dragon.

>"aggressive and belligerent Nohr"
>Xander is a defensive tactician
>sadistic retainers immediately agree to not kill anyone when asked
>"peace-loving Hoshido"
>Ryoma is an aggressive fighter that doesn't give a shit about morals
>Takumi is a judgmental bitter fuck that wants to kill all Nohrians

forgot pic

>Your mom is the best looking Hoshido woman
>Dies immediately after she's introduced
>Even if she didn't you wouldn't be able to fuck her

Are you done?

Problem is that the woman who gave birth to you dies shortly after you meet her.

Shame because she actually is the hottest Hoshido woman.

>It's another "Nohr dindu nuffin they wuz good bois" thread

And here we thought the Japanese would go full patriot.

That's for other games, user.

just a random whore who takes care of your your entire life, even though you're just a captive from an enemy country she has no reason at all to help

I wanted to like this game so bad, but the writing is so bad I'm somehow having less fun with it than Awakening, even though I usually value gameplay the most.

Also
>no special dialogue for your spouse in the final battles
>literally only way the game ever affirms that you're married is by fucking in Corrin's treehouse, which is pointless after hitting S Rank
Why is this allowed

It took me way too long to notice she's holding something. And then what that is.

Ryouma > Xander
Leo >> Takumi
Hinoka >>>> Her Ugliness
Elise > Staff~

>He doesn't blow his waifu every time he comes home
wow what a gay lol

true she dies but IMO I'd still side with hoshido since, you know, the other side is the one who actually killed her, maybe not the siblings but the forces of their "king".

>SRW has had voice acted special quotes for the past few years
>Heero can even identify every enemy in the game, right down to "Antispiral" and "Unit with a solar reactor"
>Fates somehow has negligible special quotes

That is really just cheap, they aren't even voice acted in FE. Fucking IS got lazy.

>Hinoka >>>> Her Ugliness
Kek, enjoy shit stats, shit personality, and no ass or tits.

To be fair, Green River does a few more lines for free if it means that he'll get to play the game earlier.
He's a huge SRW fan.

what exactly makes Hinoka and Ryoma better the the Nohr siblings?

Ryoma held a dying child hostage and Hinoka does barely anything with you after getting you back, even though getting you back was basically her entire reason for fighting

Xander was dutiful to his insane father but also actually honorable, Camilla acted like a loving mother to you her whole life despite having no reason to

user please understand, her loyalty is to her father who happens to be the one who killed your mother and it's also a demon that wants to destroy the world.

At the very end I think it's a matter of opinions but, as I posted before, I wouldn't side with the people that has blind loyalty to the evil king that killed my mom.

Shilling my smuts on Sup Forums!

pastebin.com/u/FemuixCamillaSmuts

Aldo fuck the mods.

She's your best Spear Master though.

Those same people raised you your entire life though.

>Hinoka
>Shit stats
Stat wise she's Effie for Birthright, except she:
>Has better move than Effie
>Better skill stat than Effie
>Is not vulnerable to mages, armorslayer, and hammers like Effie
>Can have her Guard Naginata upgraded
>Has more useful skills, including ability to tear-down enemy defences

>no tits
>a bad thing
Also her ass is pretty good

>letting shitposters shitpost
Both big sisters are fine even if you prefer one over the other. They also are quite fond of each other.

>blindly loyal to evil king

>almost joins you in birthrites after you explain the situation to her, would have if Leo didn't interfere

>meanwhile the Hoshidio siblings hate you if you aren't with them, won't give you chance to explain, Takumi hates you even before you choose whether or not to join them

Well, I guess I'll download it tomorrow and read the the supports when I'm done, at least I can pirate so I don't support treehouse

Well, her personality is as flat as she is as well, so she's not even entertaining.

Takumi is also possesed by an evil spirit and is literally dead half-way into Conquest because Azura never got to tell him that he's the ocean's grey waves.

Good

Timmy's first OC archer edition should die

>Literally a better Effie
>Loves Corrin but isn't a mentally retarded yandere
>Camilla having an ass outside of a DLC CG

Nice edge there, Takumi is actually a pretty decent guy if you take the time to speak with the real Takumi in Birthright or watch him speak with Corn during Conquest ending.

>shoots siblings in the back cause a demon told him to do it

>but he's a really nice guy tho

>Doesn't have control of body and mind
>His fault

>Tfw feel no attachment to the Nohr siblings
>Playing Birthright ends up fun as fuck since it's literally "kill everyone that disagrees with you"

Too bad about the shit maps.

Camilla is a complete psychopath and she isn't even possessed, and she gets away with it.

Shhh, you'll trigger the "nohr dindu nuffin" folks.

>takes care of you your entire life in Nohr out of the goodness of her heart

>almost joins you in birthrite

>a psychopath

>dem big motherly titties

Give me the breakdown on Birthright, is it literally just Awakening again more or less?

Considering how hard people shit on her, I wouldn't say so.

Takumi and Camilla are actually very similar. Both are the black sheep of their respective families, both are ultimately good-hearted but very flawed, both get the most hate of their respective families, and both are perfect for each other.