Henkaku

running danky kang 2 right at 60fps, this is the most fun I've had with this thing. much comfier view than the 3ds imo.
can you run n64 on this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases/tag/1.0
youtu.be/EK-_yVEGmRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that glossy plastic finish

Worthless.

PCs can't even run 64 emulation without problems or severe hoop jumping so I doubt it.

OP the faggot has the shitty Vita Slim that's made from cheap plastic and has shitty LCD screen by the same manufacturer as the 3DS XL screens.

The only good Vita is the original OLED Vita.
Honorary mention to VitaTV.

Christ almighty don't shoot up my school guys. I just wanted to talk about games.
Maybe we should see whose apartment is nicer before you bash my vita I've played may be 10 times before homebrew

Kill yourself.

>Sonyponies are so desperate for video games that they have to hack their Vitas in order to play old Nintendo games
KEK
EVERY TIME

>Nintenbabbies mad their 3DS can't even emulate any PS title

I can shitpost too

But can it run PSP isos yet? I don't want to update from 3.18

not yet nigger

vita fucking sucks, that's why I'm hacking it.
did you really call me a sonypony, If you were my kid I would hire a contracted molester

Don't call me a nigger.

>vita fucking sucks, that's why I'm hacking it.
This... coming from a shitter who thinks DKC is better than Neps. Fuck off.

how dare you!! That would be immoral!!

dumb nigger

I mean i can't really explain to a retarded person that they're retarded, but you're playing the most virgin shit I've ever heard of

Kill yourself.

>virgin
It's like you have no idea where you are. Neck yourself.

underage or hipster, which are you?

>owning sony hardware to play old nintendo games
there's some deep seated irony at work here

>want to install homebrew
>afraid of getting console/PSN banned
I'm a paranoid asshole

I can already do this on my phone without all the fucking hassle it takes to crack a Vita.

Did I strike a nerve? :P

STOP STRETCHING 4:3 TO 16:9

Don't you mean 8:7?

All it takes is going to a website and pressing install, retard.

JUST DON'T STRETCH ANYTHING FUCK.

>much comfier view
>stretched

yeah no

Offline installer for HENkaku

github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases/tag/1.0

>install the vpk
Already lost.

A Note on Piracy We are all developers by trade and we understand the problem of piracy that usually arises from breaking the security features of a device. The usual response from hackers is “not our problem” but we believe we can do better. We carefully designed HENkaku to be as permissive as possible for developers to write homebrew supporting private APIs and the option to bypass sandboxes. However, we also made sure to make it as difficult as possible to repurpose our tools to enable piracy. While piracy is always inevitable, we will not make it easy.

that's the format for HENkaku homebrew

once you have HENkaku, this will let you use it without internet access

I'm stretching your mum

I got that, but what I'm saying is I have no idea how to install a vpk.

is that some stretched ratio? Disgusting

henkaku installs an app called molecularshell automatically

it's a file browser

just press x over a vpk and it installs

playing on the size the screen is meant to be played on. no stretching for me!

hey autismo

You fucking retard, that wouldn't help anyone. Maybe you should start with telling him how to even get the files on the Vita.

You'll need to set your Vita up as an FTP server. Once the molecularShell in installed, just press select to make your Vita a FTP server and connect using any FTP client. Then you can install by pressing X on the vpk on your Vita.

Perfect

*meanwhile 3DS homebrew developers continue to work on Playstation emulation*

youtu.be/EK-_yVEGmRs

this helped me, honestly. wasnt too hard. you just type in the VPN and port number into file zilla

Through VHBL you can install Daedaelusx64, sm64 runs alright, been practicing my minimal A-press run.

Honestly the whole reason i even homebrewed my vita is so i could play diddy kong racing on a handheld and here I am playing A link to the past and mildly enjoying it.

oh boy can't wait to play those snes games i already beat 3 million times on my smart phone after beating them 3 million times on my psp after beating them 3 million times on my computer after beating them 3 million times on the original snes

truly the vita is the best console of all times

Call me when I can pirate PSP games, I need to beat them 3 million times on the Vita now that I beat them 3 million times on my PC and 3 million times on the PSP itself.

Man, you sure like to play video games

yeah like you can just pick up your super nintendo and play it anywhere lol what a retard

Which games do you speedrun? You do have at least one world record after playing those games over 12 million times, right?

Now you can run Nintendo games on the Vita its worth owning

KEK

Considering it has a really nice OLED screen and a good controller, it's a better way to play older Nintendo games over most of the alternatives.

nope. just proved your intellectual shortcomings.

Great. I'll just snap up a $100 vita memory card to hold all my old roms

You can buy a 8GB one for like $10 though.

Why not just get one that's less expensive? It's not like you need 128GB just to hold a few hundred ROMs.

Are you using a different SNES emulator from the one that was designed for the PSP? (Snes9xTYL 0.4.2)

I have two Vita OLED 1000's and have been holding off on updating one of them until we have true native build emulators that can actually play SNES games without the lag.