A
R
A
M
B
E

ok

WHY

Eastern developers tend to give their strong women a bit more character outside of the their "strong woman" archetype. While there are some cases where this doesn't happen, a lot of strong women in those games tend to have a lot more to their character. They also act like woman sometimes, which is what makes them feel more real.

Western developers tend to make their strong women strong for the sake of being strong, to the point where if you changed their gender to male, nothing would be different in the slightest. They tend to make male characters and give them female bodies as an attempt to be progressive. Not all western developers do this, but it is enough to make this the majority rule. They also tend to only have their character purely stem from their archetype.

There will, of course, be contradictions to this statement, but cherry picking from a few does not make it the majority.

>Japan
>Menu simulator
>"Western" IE: West Cost/East Coast faggots
>QTE Simulator
Neither are any good.

she looks fine. uncharted 4 was shit though

>Giving a shit about women
>Giving a shit about fucking fictional women
How big of a faggot can you possibly be?

To answer your question, japan designers pull models and textures out of their ass and takes time with it, tweek it, touch it, rub their cheeks against the monitor and move of all love their work. No human model... with that said

Lots of Western developers take the low road and use those spandex suits with those little balls on them and use real people for their bodies and faces.

>Finding this attractive
Other than tits, completely ugly, probably just the white paint, but it makes her skin look rancid

name one game

You giving a shit.

Taking real peoples faces and shit goes back a long ways in western video games, much less time required in development and such.

epic meme you got more

>Japanese devs take their time with modeling
top kek, see they literally just take generic alium and trace over it. Generic chin so sharp you could cut diamonds with it the most overplayed shit in the world.

>western developers
>creating attractive female characters
>ever

lol no

Its a unfair comparison anyway, lost odyssey
was the shit, Seth sets the bar too high

anime =/= vidya as was posted in the OP comparing two CGI black females. not hand drawn cartoons

nice joke

FEET

I want anti progressive games.

>select gender
>male characters get 'brave hero saves the princess' RPG
>female characters get cooking, cleaning and child care RPG

Too bad they can't create actual gameplay and instead opt for selecting animations out of a menu as a substitute for gameplay outside of character action. There's a reason nip developers are all going broke.

That's the general rule, but there's a couple of statistical outliers caused by pure chance. Example: Xana from Dark Messiah.

>this image
why you have to remind me

Whos this maximum qt?

Westerners still believe the ideal of strength is simply acting like a man, completely missing the point of female empowerment.

>mfw I remember

>liking the emo chick from diablo3
Fuck you and everything you stand for

in terms of a strong woman in an Eastern game, not necessarily in terms of strength, is Judith from Tales of Vesperia. She's a strong, independent woman who, at least at first, doesn't take shit from no one, travels without partner aside from a monster who doesn't fight, gets shit done constantly, and eventually grows as a character in far more ways than one. Unlike other games where it's all about muscle, she's all about strong will, motives, and character while still acting like a woman. She has sex appeal, flirts with other characters, but still manages to remain strong as a character. She develops a sense of teamwork, figures out that being a lone wolf doesn't always work, and even changes her motives quickly when she realizes there's something else that must be done. She's strong in many senses of the word.

or are you asking a different question?

>cortana
>all that mass effect shit
>all that borderlands shit
>all that wrpg shit
>skullgirls shit
>poison ivy (holy shit)
>fallout shit

only good ones there are the overwatch sluts, elizabeth, and maybe lara. holy shit, everyone else there is terrible.

what am i looking at?

Wow. Nips made fap material. Meanwhile they have yet to create a single worthwhile novel, film, or play. Keep trying to make your irrelevant island respected based on how good they are at modeling tits though faggot.

>Not liking the entire Skullgirls cast
>Not wanting to fuck Lillith
>Not wanting to fuck Cortana

holy shit /lgbt/ pls go

you mean you don't remember?

both are trash

guys kidnapped and raped that girl. made her eat shit and killed her.

>every jap game is jrpg

cool

write junko furuta story in google

You're better off not knowing. But here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

You're in for a ride.

>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit
Jesus christ, dude

Didn't see Clara in there, so I fixed it.

>implying im lgbt because i dont like women that look like men

fuckin' brilliant. are you a space scientist?

>Tokyo Story

It's like you're being retarded on purpose

what is this game? i need it right meow! it look so pur-fect

The only jap games that are worthwhile are character action games, and even then those are essentially the Quentin Tarantino of games in that they only excel in stimulating the baser feelings of humanity. Gooks are to games as Kikes are to film.

let me guess you like her because you can fap to her

>body mods
>huge ugly tattoos
>dumb tumblr hair

Trashiest crack whore I've seen

how do thay look like men

Nothing goes wrong. It just doesn't pander to types like you that wants animu sameface shit everywhere.

Nothing. There's a lot to criticize about western female designs but Elena is an attractive character.

Stop being a massive weeb faggot for once in your pathetic, overweight life.

2 atomic bombs were not enough

The girl on the right should wash her hair

>Skullgirls characters look like men
user, I....

Go make a game company in Zimbabwe then.

You could have chosen any female character from one of the good Tales games and you chose fap bait: the character? Outside of muh Yuri that entire damn cast was bland as fuck.

>games are art and basically the new jazz and are expressions of the human condition birthed to us by visionary tortured souls

enjoying no man's sky? did it make you feel things, you cataclysmic faggot?

NOCATSKY

yeah when all gooks look the same it's hard not to have good looking models

>Draw oval
>Strap on wig
>Strap on overdesign femme clothes
>Main character is just self insert shit
>"Gameplay" is literally selecting shit from a menu
>Weebs eat it up
You xenophilic faggots are pathetic

you can tell the person behind this post is obese

>Criticizing Weebs implies I like No Mans Kike
Hows your obvious Oikophobia treating you? Weeb

kill yourself you pathetic fat faggot

>xenophilic

>oikophobia

Based anons.

Glad to see someone else who recognizes weeb-ism for what it fundamentally is: Self-hatred and a dislike of one's own group/race.

Weeaboo females are the worst for this reason. They're literally the equivalent of wiggers. Just replace black men with asian men.

You know countering a retard post with a retard post doesn't help much, right?

well, you said the only good jap games were character action games. you didnt mention fighters, shmups, platformers, or basically anything worthwhile.

i naturally assumed you play games for the story and are into garbage like fallout, borderlands, ass creed, batman games, etc, etc. you know, all the shit games? you like them, dont you?

>fighters

shit

>shmups

literal autism games

>platformers

Best platformer I played in recent years was Ori and the Blind Forest and that Rayman PS Vita game.

Eat shit.

>fallout
Alright, now you're going too far, faggot.

He's right though.

Don't be like that.

I genuinely want it.

That picture accurately surmises how I feel about jrpgs

>Shmups, fighters, and platformers
Nips haven't made a good shmup, platformer, or fighter since the 90s, which is coincidentally when they were targeting western audiences with shit like castevania and mega man. Seek a therapist oikophobic faggot.

t. fat virgin weeb

But, and wait for it: he's not.

resident evil 5 got niggers right

She may be big muscled but she was a loser in the game.

>literally lose hundreds of employees to two dudes

Not all JRPGs are like that.

These self-hating faggots and overseas Asian jap bootlickers (there's more of the latter on Sup Forums than you'd think) are just dichotomous retards. Good WRPGs and good JRPGs exist.

Why are people still arguing about this shit? Japanese games has been dead for years now.

how are batman games bad

>Nips haven't made a good shmup, platformer, or fighter since the 90s,
What the fuck am I reading?

Name on faggot

Japan gets more sunlight than America because of the mountains so dark-skinned women are naturally healthier there

Damn that looks boring as fuck.

>Nips haven't made a good shmup since the 90s
what planet do you live on

this

You don't know what you're fucking talking about. Mocap doesn't make anything easier, it just gives the artist a more realistic starting point.
All the individual data still has to be hand tweaked or else it will look like garbage.

And PS, nips use mocap too. Kojima's fucking famous for it.

nah puns aside i realy want that game name
looks like i might have to claw my controller to play it though, but i guess that side effect of that arnt cat-astophic

ketsui
ibara
mushihime sama and its sequel
raiden iv

i can go on

Again, name one.
>Muh Ikaruga
Oh boy, fill the screen with bullets how interesting
>Muh Crimson Clover
Oh boy fill the screen with texts about points and colors how fun

what the fuck is this ching chang chong shit hahahaha

fucking virgins

>roaszie used goods mc

Yeah that would work well

Guilty Gear and Blazblue.

Nothing can be good to you though, so it doesn't even matter.

>Raiden 4
>Mushihime
>Ibara
>Good
How desperate can you be?

Fuck, why are people like you allowed to post? Do you know dick all about 3d modeling?
Even an orthographic scan (which these aren't, these are just REFERENCE PICTURES) still requires an artist to retopo, rig, and animate the whole thing.

Again, just like mocap, these techniques are not a shortcut, it's done for authenticity. The same amount of work, and often more, has to go into the production of the model

>he only nonws the shmups that kotaku writes about

holy shit, Sup Forums, holy shit.

is this what pathetic weeb manchildren play to gain attention?

hk project

both of those are shit, i agree, but if you pretend every cave game made post 2000 is bad then you're just daft

>Fighter
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
>Shmup
Crimson Clover, Ikaruga
>Platformer
Sonic Generations
checkmate faggot

why do weebs always feel the need to prove something

You're talking about people who genuinely started believing that Neptunia was a good game.