Witcher 3 GOTY edition coming 30th

Witcher 3 GOTY edition coming 30th.

youtube.com/watch?v=WViB3B-5D-k

Get hype

Theres much to look forward to with goty editions if you already played trough the expansions.
Maybe they fix the inventory?

hyped to play the bad combat and repetitive enemies again?

What are they gonna add/change?

Haha....yeah :)

basically just the game and expansions on one disc. Plus apparently a couple of extras and surprises.

Well since my ps4 disc is messed up I guess it's good I waited before buying another copy

Maybe I'll finally get to finish this game

>One disc
Confirmed?

Well consoles use blu ray disks so everything will most likely fit on one disk. PC version will probably have a bazillion disks.

If I have the game and the season pass will the GOTY edition add anything?

Will I be upgraded for free if there are any new features?

I'm NEET but I'm going to have to blow a shit ton for a steelbox edition of a game I won't really be able to play for a year until I upgrade my rig, that's how much I love this fucking game.

Are steelboxes often available months after release?

>Maybe they fix the inventory?
they changed it already, what the fuck are they gonna fix?

my problem with witcher is not the combat, which i think is just poor but not unbearable, but the flawed reward system. hardly anything you do matters or progresses your character outside of a narrative perspective, and it takes too fucking long to level to be able to use equips.

>and it takes too fucking long to level to be able to use equips.
Just get that "always full xp" mod, it makes it much better.

So they doing another one of their GOTY major patches or they keeping it to the one recently?

Add smug anime avatars.

But it adds nothing new, user, why get hyped?

Half the price with all dlc, for people who waited.

you get it for free and we dont really know what will be in the goty edition beside the dlcs

>people who waited

You mean retards? sure

There will be nothing new, just all the DLCs + expansions with the latest patch installed.

D:

I was waiting for Polaris to hit the market.

knowing cdpr they probably add some stuff like weapons/armors and some new quests

You can't read? There will be NOTHING new, yeah, CDPR released a typical GOTY edition

Excellent.

Can't wait to finally get it.

Literally no drm, no reason to wait.