You there

You there.

Yeah. You.

Why aren't you playing video games? Go play some video games. Now.

>But I just woke up! I'm just going to browse Sup Forums a little before starting my day!
Bullshit. We both know you're going to waste your entire day on Sup Forums
>But I'm getting ready for bed! I just wanted to browse Sup Forums a little before turning in!
Bullshit. We both know you're going to browse Sup Forums until 6am.

How about you get started on a game in your back log? Which one? Doesn't fucking matter. Close your eyes, move your mouse, and play what ever it lands on.

How about picking up that save file you put down a little while ago and finishing up that game? Just fucking do it.

I don't want to hear your fucking excuses. You're just looking for a reason to go play video games. Here it is.

Play some video games. Now. Go.

thanks doc, going to go play

Because my actual computer lost its ability to use the internet and I'm taking a break from trying to fix it.

Ass 2 mouth remix is fun

But what if I got no backlog or anything to play?
You can't force me to play video games and have fun.

nigger i been playing videogames all day. stop projecting

I downloaded 100GB of video games these past two days. Tried playing dishonored today but I dont feel like playing a game like that. Thought i will maybe replay DXHR before the new one comes out but losing interest after the intro mission. I finished Banner Saga a couple hours ago it was good but isnt really a video game. Distant worlds doesnt want to run on this machine because fucktarded win8.

Just kind of waiting for the no mans sky torrent that should occupy me for a couple hours.

I am going to play Overwatch and Rise of Tomb Raider in no particular order. Also how come i can play RoTR on full hd with completely maxed detail on Gtx 680 while game warned me About 4 GB or So VRAM requirement? Is it was to get people to buy new hardware or something else?

In a minute, I just finished the game I was playing and I'm going to get back to playing DX1 after I've had some fun in this guess-the-game thread.

i already played some overwatch this morning. Awoke and toked at 9 or so, played Overwatch for an hour and a half, and now I'm at work from noon till 8, then I'll go home and play more Overwatch.

The fuck do you want from me op

Alright, I'll go on with Master Quest.
But first I'm gonna masturbate. It's okay to do THAT before, right?

Wish my boss wasn't here so could bring my tower into work and play vidya off the data on my phone

i have work in an hour :^)

I just don't know what to play, man. There's too many games out there.

NO. I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. I NEED TO LEARN PROGRAMMING I NEED TO STOP BEING SO LAZY

I just got off work

I think I'd rather just lie here in vee doing fuck all

I would if I could but I'm still amassing funding for my gaming rig.

I'm playing Pokémon Blue right now.
>Ivysaur
>Meowth
>Gyarados
>Gengar

Who should my 5th be? I can Mew glitch any Pokémon.

i can't
i feel dead inside

I am on fucking Sup Forums! I don't want to play video games. I am not playing video games!

I will tell you right now. I unironically got Doom to benchmark. I've no reason to 'play' the included single player minigame when I just want to bench at the Foundry stage.

I hate video games

I'm laying on my couch after having shotgunned an entire pizza. I'm such a fatty

Can I at least take a shower first?

Okay then.
Where did I put Dat monster hunter Gen

ONE pizza? Fucking noob. You are not a true fatass until you have eaten a whole pizza and a 2 liter of soda

But I am.

I'm trying to figure out how to affordably start a trading enterprise in 3030 Deathwar REDUX

Salvaging is profitable enough, but I need the big bux for 500k+ Ships damnit I want my Lochu Intercepter back.

Fucking Impound Police

I am.

But I gotta go take a shit.

>Sports games arent fun they said
>Buy a used ps4
>google search "PS4 Exclusive games"
>Mlb : 16 The Show
>.... Why the fuck not
>Expecting trash
>Its the most fun ive had in a videogame in months

What the fuck guys this Road to the show mode is Awesome and I dont even WATCH baseball.

Fuck off, I'm going to bed.

Im bored of games. Ive been going hard for the past month or so and now I can't find anything that entertains me. Not even my favorite games can keep me entertained. I want to play them, but i find myself asking whats the point. I even resubbed to WoW but after 3 days and only 10 hours played I'm bored. Now ive got an MMO itch though but nothing else looks good.

>Back in the PS2 days
>Sports games were a joke even back then
>Tall, lanky ass hippie lives across the hall
>Invite him over for a beer one night. He seems pretty cool.
>We kick back, have a few beers, have a good time.
>Lanky mother fucker says "Look, this is fun but I've been itching to play my new video game."
>Bring that shit over, dude!
>He walks back in
>Tiger Woods PGA Tour
>Pffffhahahahah
>He pops it in, we all sit our ass down, drink, and watch this game to make fun of it
>All of us actually get way into it
>Passing the controller around
>Tiger Woods PGA Tour is a smashing hit in our circle
>Always playing it
>Praising long drives
>Cheering intentional slices
>Everyone standing up and yelling at the screen as the ball slowly rolls towards the hole
>Next Tiger Woods game gets announced
>All of us more hype for that game then we have been for any other game

That Tiger Woods game was fucking awesome. Between all of us we must have sunk thousands of hours into that game.

Waiting for a package.

I'm at work

I've been playing through Super Mario Galaxy which I fucking love and Sonic Adventure DX. As soon as I finish handling some business I'm going to dive back in.

Can I rub your tummy?

I left my Miku Machine at work.

Fucking faggot

I'm almost done with Nier. Which should I finish next:
>Dishonored
>Psychonauts
>Bastion

I just alt-tabbed out of Quake 2 to check Sup Forums then get back to finishing it.

Bastion is pretty short, combat is mediocre but it has a great soundtrack kinda like nier.

I fucking love Nier and I'm really hoping the sequel will improve the combat.

Because I have responsibilities and I don't let my hobbies run my life. Fucking neets

I would if someone would rescue me on Shiren the Wanderer Vita.

I died and not willing to lose most of my shit only tagged my weapon while going up the Tower of Fortune forgetting to bring some undo grass

I'm fucking stuck at work op

I want to play witcher so bad. I finished witcher 3 and started it back up immediately, now at skellige

Also playing rocket league with my friends every night and Digimon cyber sleuth for the vita

I just have to work op. I need money op.

Nigga, I work. I'm only up to piss. And check Sup Forums for a second.. or two.

Im playing casualstone: heroes of RNG, emulating a randomized pokemon heartgold rom and browsing Sup Forums.

Thanks Captain Vidya.

same

But I'm already playing Knights of the Old Republic. Hadn't played the first one in almost 13 years, so I figured I'd give it a try again.

I'm actually editing my favorite game of all time, Crysis (2007), in the Cryengine editor.

I'm taking a shit. then I'll shower. then I'll get on my pc, look for a stream, put it on my left monitor, then play either overwatch or terraria.

>but there's nothing I want to play
There ya go.

Packaged arrived.