Pokémon Uranium - A free fan-made Pokemon RPG

Trailer : youtube.com/watch?v=q8NxPo4S4To

Download : mega.nz/#!6YdCSJ5Q!hkyWiwm9p7nIyGJrnZIDBegjlhOsIfe8Jov4jMjzW-o

Pokemon Uranium is a fan-made Pokemon RPG that has been in development for over 9 years. Set in the tropical Tandor region, the player will encounter more than 150 all-new species of Pokemon in their quest to collect all 8 Gym Badges and triumph over the Tandor League. Along the way, the player must battle against a sinister threat that's causing Nuclear Meltdowns, and will encounter an all-new type of Pokemon: the Nuclear type.

Pokemon Uranium is developed by ~JV~, Involuntary-Twitch and the Uranium Team. This is a free fan-made project that is not affiliated with The Pokemon Company, Game Freak or Nintendo in any way

The reason the download link is a mega is because the sight has already been taken down !

DON"T DOWNLOAD I GOT %$ TROJANS FROM IT WHEN I DID YOU HAVE BE WARNED

;_; Literally why

nice trojan

Sure ,at least see the youtube thing and if you're interested find your own download link

I've been playing it for a little while. It's pretty fun and very faithful to the pokemon formula we all love.
I like the little touches like being able to fight trainers in towns over and over, bringing back phonecalls from G/S/C.
I'm not keen on all the designs though. Some are pretty neat like the grass starter, the black sheep that's dark and fighting, and the bear fly, but unlike most pokemon designs when they're designed taking inspiration from something else, these designs just feel a bit deviant-art tier.
Music is pretty good, and the game has really good presentation. I like how the menu system and battle system is handled.
I don't like how I can't full screen the game, nor how my controller refuses to work on it despite using xpadder.
I'd say it's worth a try though.

Also the sand worm pokemon is fucking useless. Don't bother holding onto the bird because there is a nice fire and flying type later on.
You probably will need to stock up on items since most pokemon level kind of slow too.
Also I have to set compatibility to wonxp to get it running right on windows 10. Cant go online either.

Btw, I got my link from the google drive one linked in the gbatemp thread btw.

Yeah it's kinda qt, I'm mostly playing it because it's a fan-made game,I haven't actually played any of the official Pokémon games .

Stop shilling this fucking shit.

Piss off.

Does this have any unique features like Super Eevee Edition or is it just fakemon on a new map?

tfw im too lazy to play it because it doesnt have a speed up function like VBA does

>pokemon without fast forward
how do 3DS owners even survive?

Any download links?

can you not shill your kusoge please

Nobody can this stupid

So far, the ladder, but it does have a unique story and it is free so what's the harm. The main reason I even posted it here is because I saw their sight was down and I felt bed.

>not a rom I can put on my ds
What's the point?

>what's the harm.
It's more about whether or not it's worth my time. Why would I want to play yet another pokegame that's exactly the same?

>shill your kusoge
Sorry I'm too stupid to figure out what that means

I guess if you're starving for more pokemon games , with new pokemon and a different story this would be the game for you.

Any stream?

WHAT DO I DO ON THE QUIZ

Be scared, I'm not sure you can choose your starter by appearance but it's decided by the test !!!

FUUUUUUUUCK I GOT RAPTORCH

WTF do I call this ?

The one at the start?
Each colour answer corresponds to the starter of that type.
You pick the most answers of one colour and you get that starter. So mostly green gets you grass, red fire, blue water.
I can tell you this, that the grass starter is grass/steel, the water one is electric/water. Not sure about the fire one though. They also only evolve once. An NPC told me.

Leaf Kitter

shitmon

SOLD !! (It's LeafKitter , can't have a space)
too late m8

>a FINISHED Pokemon fan-RPG
>90% of Pokemon look like garbage

Look pretty good to me.

For a second I regretted my green cat ,but it grew on me relatively fast !

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit

that looks like a MLP fanart

a sea horse

Oh wow, well what are its evolutions ?

This is the first evolution of the water starter
There are no other evolutions for it.

Fix the Frame rate first

Looks like most pokemon.

>Nuclear type
Metal Gear comes to mind

Like a 5/10 , at best.

>looks like most pokemon
looks like someone took ponita and charmander's pictures as a base to redraw (read: paste) a disgusting morph of some sort.

they linked that on their twitter, gtfo

They do have a sick Gurren Lagann reference though

What the actual fuck. At least this shit is free.

You're not stupid, he's just a dirty a weeb faggot that can't just say "bad game".

This is derpy as shit. But remember we have Bidoof and Bibarel as actual real pokemon.

Does anyone else have this bug, in the menu onther the pokepod option there is a radio feature ,I guess you could select different soundtracks , but its not displaying any song names ;_;

Yeah what the fuck is this shit? Does this guy think this is a video game board or something?

For future reference, the word you were looking for was "latter", not "ladder". "Latter" means the second of two things, whereas a "ladder" is something you climb.

It's shit

but the ladder is far. like, snake eater far

What the fuck are you talking about? It's awesome and it's a standard Pokemon game.

How about you try it before you talk trash?

What? If its not a shitty DS room then what is this?

Is it a fullblown PC game? That would be great, the DS fucking sucks.

>penis tail
lmao

Fair enough, I've only heard it in speech so I wasn't sure.

sea horse

Not bad, way more original than the past 4 gens of official games.

I have a Mac.

What do I do?

kill yourself holy fuck

Does anyone have a pic of the legendary?

can I ask for some tips in how to get "pokemon zeta" ? I heard it in another thread that it had a "nuzlocke" run in the options so I wanted to try it but googling only gives me Reddit.

So does anyone care enough to make a Reddit post about this,I mean I just copy pasted their video description so I guess it wouldn't take too much effort, but I have absolutely no idea how Reddit works and I don't feel like figuring it out now.

I don't know, you tell me

Honestly seems better than the last few generations of the pokemon games as far as I'm concerned.

If I haven't played any pokemon games since R/B/Y and I don't really follow pokemon at all, which game would be a good one that's easily pirated on PC (assuming with an emulator) to attempt to get back into the series?

see:

Black and White on the ds are good since its self contained and there are only new pokemon in it or you could play heartgold or soulsilver which is the remake of gen 2 which were right after red and blue so you'll see a lot of familiar pokemon

>beat rival after receiving gay fire starter
>critical error, game crashes

either Black 2/White 2 or Soul Silver/Heart Gold

probably the latter

Grow up, the game is more stable than that.

Yep, I've got horrible lag outside too.

What? It just happened so it's clearly not that stable.

However I have started another new game and it seems to be working now.

This is literally the most generic pokemon has ever been.

You'd think, after the DECADES of people complaining that Pokemon has been stagnating, when actually given the chance to, the fans in the fan-created Pokemon game would actually find a way to switch things up a bit, and iterate on the formula. But no.
Barring superficial things like the actual map layout and the individual monster designs (all of which suck, by the way), this game is literally exactly as Pokemon as any game made by Gamefreak in the last decade. Maybe even moreso.

This isn't Pokemon. This is the Pokemon you buy because your mom says it's just as good as the name brand.

This is the Sam's Club Small Fighting Monsters Game.

>stop talking about video games

nu-Sup Forums, everyone

Play FRLG, it's a decent remake of the original with relatively modern mechanics, a good refresher.

After that, I'd play Emerald, Heart Gold, Platinum, and the Gen V games, in that order (maybe switch Pt and HGSS just because Pt came first, I'd just pick HGSS over it since it's a sequel to FRLG).

this

>Graphics from 15 years old games
>90% of the pokémon look is deviant art crap tier
>NEUTRAL GENDER SO PROGRESSIVE
And, the most important:
>someone spent 9 fucking years on this garbage

Bravo.

>giving a shit about this
>when Pokémon Prism comes out in a month for real this time I'm serious

I wonder how people 4 and a half billion years from now will feel when they try to play this and half of it is gone?

Nintendo representative here.

Cease and desist.

How do I play it? no$GBA?

>Playing this abomination when you could be playing godly Storm Silver or Blaze Black 2 instead

Better designs than any of the new Sun and Moon designs to be honest

Does it have waifumons?