Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUT?

WUT???

delete this you fucking sonygger

>implying you can discern anything from this

well it doesn't look very comfortable

Why can't we just get a simple gaming system? No gimmicks, no bullshit.

Gamecubed3 when

what the fuck, why cant i copypaste exponents

>no bullshit.

Video games are nothing but bullshit.

when nintendo goes 3rd party

I already lose the mini controls.

Nice AutoCad drawing, fag.

Patent blueprints never look exactly like the final product, it's just to explain the concept and some specifics on it's build.

Because nintendos best sellers are always somthing that intruduce somthing new, or bring something not used often into their systems at least.

Basically this, but this is retardboard so what can you expect.

If this patents are applied correctly, it will be pretty revolutionary. Its like how an optical mouse works but looking throu these tiny holes to see if a button was pressed.

Now you can put whatever kind of controller you want without requiring batteries attached. And if the buttons are too disperse, use tiny mirrors to reflect the image.

I mean, this kind of shit is what really makes Nintendo bright. Sad that it will not be a standard and the machine will suck overall.

>And if the buttons are too disperse, use tiny mirrors to reflect the image
what

that seems not to be true for the ps4 controller.

>that port

lewd

Sony fanboys forget that Sony patented a way to pause their game for a mcdonald's ad that requires them to stand up and shout "Mcdonalds!" so they can play again.

You mean like Nintendo Game3 ?

why are all the lines wavy?

that some kind of retarded convention?

There will be an optical sensor that will look at the tiny changes a button pressed makes to detect that pressed button. Lets say there is a game that whatever the reason needs to make a weird button distribution.

One can use tiny mirrors or maybe other small mechanisms to help the visor detecting changes via reflection.

Holy shit you're right it didn't post properly

Just a hairy controller

Other than the button/touchpad/lightbar positions, the final product really looked nothing like this. Those buttons on the grips didn't even make it to the dev kit.

Sometimes patents/dev units are semi close to the final product, sometimes they are way off.

Just labels the parts to be explained. The next page will be like
14. Analog Control. Takes x&y inputs

Or something

>stupid tiny discs for no reason
>yet another gimmicky controller with less buttons than standard designed for their 1st party games only and makes multiplats akward as fuck to play (just like N64)

SNES was Nintendos last gimmick free, 3rd party/multiplat friendly console.

The worst part about the Wii and Wii U is that despite their small size, making you think it's easy to carry around, it's actually a pain in the ass because you need to bring 200 bloody accessories with you. Same shit now, just build it into the unit, I don't want to carry these fucking controller attachments around.

the fake leaks looked better

OMG! the fucking thin ass cables for the bar thing, and the giant fucking power bricks.

Sony does it so right. Two cables and the machine and thats fucking it.

>implying Microsoft did do the same shit when Project Natal was being developed

Neither company ever intended to do anything with the tech user. Back then anyway. Alot of patents are filed simply for the purpose of sitting on or keeping away from competitors.

Funny though, back when those patents were filed the idea seemed absurd. But nowadays with mobile games and apps doing similar shit and being so popular, I wouldn't be surprised if certain companies offered console games for free under the stipulation you watch ads every half hour or something. People these days would eat that shit up. Even "hardcore" gamers would be on board as long as the games were actual games and not mobile/indie crap.

Recent ones? Or are you talking about that old 3d printed chunk of plastic from before the detachable controller rumors came around?

didn't**

>portable console
k e k
e
k

Might as well be the Nintendo 4DS

This reminds me of how fucking retarded I was trying to put together my first gundam model kit. I literally couldn't figure out how to do step one and had to ask for help

these

I believe that's called a low-power PC

These are fan mock ups.

>out in like half of a year
>we still know fucking nothing other than the fact that Zelda BOTW is coming to it
I'm scared bros...

Why does the devkit controller look way better than what we actually got?

No shit. He already said they were fake.

If the rumors of something like this are true then what would be the fucking point? The detachable parts would have to be almost exactly the same on each side for a 2player experience to be viable, and they would need a full controllers worth of buttons on each half to be able to play normal multiplayer games. And if the idea isn't to have 2 player on the go, then what is the idea?

4 5 7? What the fuck happen to 6?

>bulky and rigid as fuck
>short grips for manlet hands
>that one-piece unfinished looking d-pad
>the entire top of the controller

I dunno user, you're probably the 1 in every 100 people who would think that. It looks like a bulkier ds3 in terms of ergonomics, and the ds4 blows the ds3 out of the water in every area but ergonomics and comfort especially.

I meant they were never leaks unless someone reposted them here as an ''''''''''''insider''''''''''''

I look forward to my Nintendo Phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

o shit

The one piece dpad is actually just a bigger version of the Vita dpad and I have no idea why they decided not to use that.

BATTA BATTA BATTA BA BA

I know it's a patent but it looks very uncomfortable to hold that thing