ideafintl.com/nep-sega-us/
ideafintl.com/nep-sega-eu/

WHERE DOES IT END?
Actually Nep thread
Dreamcast best SHG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfTv0IvGYwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orange is actually the original color in the japanese version. Donno why they changed it to blue for EU.

Why the fuck is your picture so fucking blurry for NA?

Couldn't find a HQ version for NA and I didn't want to spend too much time on this
And the blue is supposed to represent the color the EU dreamcasts got.

Wait, what?

>Couldn't find a HQ version for NA

Are you fucking stupid? You linked a HD version to both yourself....

The swirl was blue in Europe you lil shit. The US had the orange swirl dreamcast.

I'm that lazy

Are we supposed to believe that "super" comes after "hyper" ?
What the fuck are they smoking, super is clearly a worse superlative than hyper.

First the anime and now this? Where does it stop?

>The swirl was blue in Europe you lil shit.

And? Why was the swirl blue in Europe while it was orange in the US and Japan?

They're sticking with the Japanese naming schemes which also distances themselves from NISA's name.

Some german company had an orange swirl as their logo and they didn't want to get sued out the ass.

I was just looking this up.

Nobody really knows. Speculation is that another company in EU region had the orange swirl prior to the Dreamcast's release and it was just made blue to avoid any issues.

blue swirl in EU was cos of some bullshit in germany already having orange youtube.com/watch?v=bfTv0IvGYwU

Where the fuck is my Dreamcast Nendoroid?
I don't want your shitty black Miku merch

>best of e3 2016
i love nep and i know e3 was shit but goddamn

I think the 'superdimension' is where RB1 takes place, which would explain why Nep has her hoodie

Might as well ask here. I just got the Conquest ending in Rebirth 2 and wanted to know if it was worth reloading my save before triggering the branch to get the Holy Sword ending or if I should just start a New Game+? Which is easier to up Lily ranks?

Didn't she have her hoodie in 2?

Just a color change. OP is lying.

You're right, I thought she had the other outfit for some reason

I thought I read somewhere that the RB1 dimension was called the superdimension but I can't seem to find anything on it now

Saturn is underated
>good titles especially imports and arcade ports
>good fighting games
>godlike pad
>heterochromia
>cute

dreamcast is a walking dial-up connection, get better taste you plebian

nepgear a cute

Was honestly confused, since Compile Hearts and IF have stated they will release games uncensored or not at all.

MONSTER MONPIECE FUCKING WHEN

This fall, you signed up for the steam beta, right?

What's censored here besides the color of her jacket? Or is this just a meme thread and I'm not in on it

It's just a joke. The color was changed to match the European Dreamcast

fuck no I have a backlog to fill

I don't think anyone can fuck up as much as NISA. They make Nintendo censorship look tame.

What's on the top of it?

Just started Trillion today, still hadn't finished S;G, and am tempted to get Ray Gigant on steam while it's on sale.

Not a topic I like to get into, because I believe that getting a game, even censored, is better than nothing, but I have to agree that NISA really fucked up CG2's chances of selling well.

They complain about not having the money to submit their games more than once for approval while simultaneously shooting themselves in the foot by driving off future sales.

How is Trillion so far? I can get it for about $4, but everyone seems to either love or hate it.

>Shit graphics, can't into transparency effects
>shitty D-pad
fuck no. it's terrible
>Heterochromia
>good
You're the one who needs to step up his taste.

Like Nintendo, they just refuse to understand who their customers are most of the time, but Nintendo isn't purposely picking up fanservice games and raping them. With how poor Criminal Girls 1 did, you'd think NISA would think twice about what they're doing to 2.

Fun, the beginning makes you feel like a Disgaea game (with the setting and character interactions), at $4 I'd say you'd be crazy to pass it up. Paid $15 on Amazon myself.

Saturn > Noire though.

doujins where?

It's a mistake to not please old men for shares though. Look at Sega now.

>Dreamcast best SHG
Worst taste.

>dreamcast is blue
Huh...

Uni is my UNIverse

Delete this

>Sega Hard Girls gets a game
>it's by Idea Factory
>oh and it's a Neptunia crossover
That's some serious monkey paw shit.

It's been a month since the release, if anyone cared about the series, they already know about her, so I can now post edgy Uzume

because one german business company had similar logo to those of dreamcast

It is. The original setting (Gamindustri is four floating continents, the 4 CPUs have been the only goddesses forever and candidates don't exist) is Super Dimension.

Hyper Dimension is the "normal" setting where most of the main games take part in.

wtf i hate germany now

>Opportunity to have Sega themed dungeons
>Lel let's just reuse the ones from Victory with some climbing gimmick

Compile Cucked.

is there a part of her outfit not in the image that looks more like the dreamcast logo? because i think it's pretty retarded to keep changing dreamcast stuff from orange to blue if they don't have a legal reason

I always wanted a Sega Carnival from Sonic Riders, BUT THEY DIDN'T.

I'm writing off any and all "censored" topics, on this board, as mere shilling and nothing more. There's nothing in this game to even censor. Idiots are still going to fall for this shit regardless.

>Sega Hard Girls stuck in shit fighting game and shit Neptunia game
What did Sega do to deserve this?

>those ugly sega girls already got their own figures for cheap
>neptunia hardly have figs and are just mostly cpu figs for nep or noire

why they don't pour a bit of money for merchandise?

The only one with figures is Saturn