7/10 GOOD

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/En31it9B9tk?t=4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0

It's a pretty good game. Not much to do but the atmosphere, music, and gameplay loop is enough for me to come back to it. Makes a good podcast game.

But, did he beat the game.

>Lowest score you can possibly give without scaring the bigwigs at CBS

>meaningful narrative

What are they thinking about here?
I'm genuinely curious - I haven't heard of anything that could point to a noteworthy narrative.

>seamless world
>even with pulse engines 30-60 seconds between individual worlds in a system
I mean, technically it's seamless.

>nu male only gave it a 7/10
adjust that for a normal human and it's a 5

>Unfettered freedom to explore numerous rewarding pursuits.

lmao

>nu-male cuck gives it a decent score

A 7.0 from IGN is basically mark of shittiness.

That's Gamespot, the IGN we know and hate doesn't have a review out (a branch in another country gave it a 9, though)

strange thing is that they gave doom a 7.1. they usually throw at least an 8 at pretty much any AAA release. bethesda must had forgotten to send them a paycheck.

7/10 is a C- on any test I've ever taken.

Apologize for what? I never got this meme

>2deep4u lightshow ending
>meaningful narrative

>Impressive tech
this is bait right?

This is what Journoanon had said would happen. Scores of 5-7.

You know this is on a scale of 5/10 to 10/10 right?
This is mediocre.

You have to subtract 1 for hyped titles. Not that 7 is good anyway.

Gamespot and IGN are absolutely "paid" by developers/Sony/Microsoft. Maybe they aren't actually given envelopes of money, but they know it benefits them to give inflated scores in return for tons of "behind the scenes" access and video.

He kept hearing people talk about math with large numbers and didn't want to look stupid.

This has to be bullshit

How could anyone play this game for 40 hours. I've played it for 7 hours now and I was bored after the first hour. I'm just continuing because I have nothing better to do.

Daily reminder that the fat fuck who wrote the Journey review for the PS3 game called it one of the most moving and emotional experiences of his entire life.

Words like "emotional", "moving", "deep", or "complex" when referring to the plot or style or writing of a game mean nothing.

>Unfettered freedom to explore numerous rewarding pursuits

oh that explains "meaningful narrative"

>Meaningful narrative

I've played for 6+ hours and I still have no idea what the fuck is even happening

Big review sites like IGN and GS get all sorts of extra bullshit with their review copies. IGN was sent a giant statue of Geralt slaying a Griffon for their main building when they got their review copies.

They may not be taking little envelopes with cash in them but they're definitely given incentives to score them highly. When they got their DSIII copy, it came in a wooden handcrafted box and had a bunch of parchment inside.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

>shallow variety

7/10 isn't very good. I will not apologize

7.0? Looks like the devs didnt pay them enough protection money.

That doesn't matter, what matters is that they basically function as extensions of Sony/MS marketing ng departments because it gets them more views and traffic.

>meaningful narrative

literally what the fuck did they mean by this

I don't get why Sup Forums is shit posting about NMS, which is really fun, but praises Overwatch.

Overwatch is just boring, compared to the hype. I am now playing TF2 again, because other than waifus Overwatch is just bad.

NMS is the game I wanted to play in my life. A as good as infinite universe. Every planet can be explored (caves included). You can farm on every planet and you can fly from planet to planet without loading screen. Even space battles are possible.

Kill yourself autismo

Waifus are exactly why Sup Forums likes overwatch

Anyone who has respect and dignity and isn't a fucking child would rate this a 2 or 3... a 4 would be really generous.

Anyone rating higher I really feel sorry for. They are delusional.

>game has +5 large company hype bonus
>4 cons
>2 of the pros are just buzzwords
>still gets a 7

another "honest" review from gamespot

He's being very lenient, because the downsides are much more significant, almost game breaking

>talk to some dude
>apparently he's in the process of dying
>"and the lights flicker out"
>lights are not flickering out
>comes back to life
>"here have an upgrade senpai"

This game is so fucking lazy, they couldn't even match animations with dialogue

youtu.be/En31it9B9tk?t=4m
Here's the video review and at this timestamp is when he starts talking about the "meaningful narrative"

Someone post the picture showing the translation for modern game review scores.

>meanigful narrative
>numerous rewarding pursuits

They either didn't play the game or are just lying.

?

>A massive, seamless world
>Shallow variety

>Meaningful Narrative
>NPCs lack meaningful personalities

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
You are fucking up the positive with the negative, it makes no sense.

Yeah, thanks. Pretty much this.

I feel the same, this game is far from acceptable.

why is this game on pc so laggy for a 3 gig game?

this

menu should be fast, and snappy. Since item management is what you do 95% of the time.

>the world is HUGE but it's all more of the same
>the story is good even if the characters are just cookie cutter

Your high water mark, no doubt.

gamespot still exists?
I'm impressed.

CBS owns Gamespot. Gamespot survives on what amounts to pocket change for CBS. Well that is until they opened up the vault to lure Greg Miller away from IGN. Superstar of gaming journalism & sex symbol he is.