Don't mind me, just copying these dollar bills

Don't mind me, just copying these dollar bills.

Oh no it's fine, I'm only copying them. The original still exists.

There totally isn't ANY other ramifications of me doing this so it's fine.

Hey, kid.
Want some books? All yours.
What? Yeah, they're stolen, but I'll give them for free.
Take as much as you like, friend.

But your giving it to other people, who in turn believe that it's real.

here is your (You), it's all you're going to get from

Piracy causes inflation

>trying this hard to bait with false equivalency
no

Literally not a single argument was made in these posts.

Printers and copiers have had software in them since the 90s to prevent forgers from copying cash... just stick a 20 in a copy machine and see what comes out.

Why do you think piratefags fall for this kind of thing every time?

Is it because, subconsciously, they know they are thieves and their egos will do anything to convince them otherwise, causing them to lash out at the suggestion that they are stealing (ie, the truth)?

>anime girl

Op is opening a bank, so is ok

shut up and post more cute anime girls

Do they really? What happens? I don't have one.

>people deny piracy is stealing
is it just dumb christfags that do this?
it's definitely stealing but I don't give a fuck

It prints a picture that shows how you will die.

yeah, a sperm bank.

it's location? why, in OP's mouth, of course.

>implying that isn't how fiat currency works to begin with

It contacts the authorities over the internet and a special task force is dispatched to your location.

Piracy is copyright infringement. It is not theft. Learn your own laws you stupid fuck.

>implying the fed isn't a bunch of thieves too

And to throw in my two cents. I use piracy as a test drive since the demo scene is dead and the budgets for advertising are equal to or surpass the development costs. I also buy around 75% of the shit I pirate, half of the time at full retail the other half on sale because I didn't think it was worth the asking price.

And how do you donate? Haha with my peanus weanus of course! haha!

Donating to OP's mouth spermbank? I'll use my peanus weanus!

Kek. Good post senpai.

The only thing I know for sure is that my scanner/printer will put white stripes all over the copy if you try to make a color copy. It does b&w copies just fine, but, that won't do you any good if you're trying to counterfeit money.

The bills themselves have a special pattern on them that scanners, printers, copiers etc. are hard-wired to recognize and the result is that the machine will tamper with the bill. That's what I've heard anyway

>Try-and-"buy" piracy is okay too
You are also a retard. Have a smug on me

>I-it's not illegal! It's just breaking the law! Haha, dumb fuck!
No, it's dumb piratefags. I pirate things (though not vidya) and think the same way you do, I know it's stealing and wrong and I don't care. What baffles me is retard pirates who try to justify it as not stealing.

Nobody is denying that it's illegal you dumb fuck. It's just not stealing.

Real answer here. Depends on what printer but a common one is to take the color printout and make it black and white.
Try and buy piracy is fine you twat. The game developer still gets paid and more of them get my business because I wouldn't have bought the game without a demo.

Hey, kid.
Want some (You)? All (You)rs.
What? Yeah, they're stolen, but I'll give them for free.
Take as much as (You) like, friend.

To be honest, so long as you're just copying them and not distributing them or passing them off as real, or exchanging them for anything, it's all fine honestly. Copy as many dollar bills as you want. There seriously are no other ramifications to your actions, except that it's against the law. Realistically there should be no moral problem with it, you're not hurting a soul. If anything you're helping the paper company by wasting paper on fake dollar bills, so you know what, go ahead.

I've tried it on two copiers. If you try to do a US bank note at the least, it just cuts off half of what you're scanning/copying.
I'd scan one to show you, but I don't think this thread will last long enough.

Would Sup Forums pirate phone calls, if you were around back in the 70s/80s?

Would you risk the partyvan?

This. It's "illegal", but not punishable in a criminal court. If a company had sufficient evidence (which they usually don't because they rarely get more than an easily changed IP address) they could attempt to take you to civil court and rape your bank account, but it's not a criminal act unless you are also selling copies you've made.

Hey the hacking scene in the 70's and 80's was hardcore as fuck. I'd be honored to be included in it.

Money's value is in its scarcity, so printing more would devalue it
A game's value doesn't change when copied, as its media, and not a currency

9 times out of 10 being able to reliably hack phone lines would land you a secure job more than getting locked by the feds.

I once got tricked by a groceries shop in my country, he gave me 500 lire coin instead of a 2 euro coin, which was unusable and it was 1/4 of a 2 euro coin value.
They look the fucking same if you're in a hurry.