Boobs, midriff, or hips?

Boobs, midriff, or hips?

Both Tifa and Yuffie have midriff. And all of them have roughly the same waist size, though Yuffie's looks more prominent thanks to her thin upper body.

Aerith doesn't really have anything special.

Ok, here me out on this, I know it sounds crazy, but what about ______all three______?

tifa's tits are too big, so yuffie wins cuz of that bangin waist/hip ratio

Boobs.

>Aerith doesn't really have anything special.
Found the faggot.

Chaos, Neural or Law?

Yes.

Why not all?

Yes.

Midriff AND hips. Boobs are secondary to these.

The wider the hips, the larger boobs can be. Emphasis on "can".

Neutral of course
fuck gods AND demons

>hypnotits.gif

this

>Middle
>Cute body
>Healthy breast size
>Shimapan
>Confirmed canonically pure

>Left and right have both been fucked silly

MIDRIFF.

thank you sempai

Yuffie >>>>>>>> Aeris > Tifa

Yuffie cutest girl, but Tifa has spilled more semen than probably any other video game girl.

midriff is the only objectively correct choice

boobs don't matter because delicious flat chest and cowtits are both fine

hips are a bonus but unnecessary

tight midriff means she's not a fatty and that's the only thing that matters

Ass

she should really zip up her pants
they're gonna fall down

That's how I am with Asuka. I'm honestly afraid to know how much semen I've wasted on her.

This board is the same couple threads over and over. Why do you all hate No Man's sky?

I'll take the cute redhead.

D. All of the Above.
Death to the One Option Only subhumans.

tits

Hips, easy.

>Aerith doesn't really have anything special.

My ass, she doesn't. Her body is canonically (as in, not only in fanart) made for creating life.

And she's got that brash confidence that pushes you to do stupid fun things without being annoying about it, like yuffie.

>Confirmed canonically pure
Since when?

Neither Tifa nor Yuffie have particularly impressive hips. Tifa's always been an athletic cardio bunny with a minor ass and skinny figure, but huge tits, and Yuffie's just skinny with no ass whatsoever. Any time those two are depicted with curvy figures, it's almost ALWAYS off-model fanart or bad doujinshi.

You call that a bounce?

Since never. It's obvious she'd suck anyone's dick for materia and probably has.

I think the main thing Yuffie has over Aerith is the fact that she isn't a corpse.

The only one that's been actually been confirmed canonically 100% pure is aeris.

>tfw Zack was literally king of the friendzone.

Yuffie desu.

Aeris is Zack's used goods. Tifa is Johnny's used goods.

I hate how they retconned Aeris to be super pure and innocent when she was anything but in the actual game itself.

K, well, lets see:

Tifa - Not Virgin. Id be shocked if she wasnt.

Yuna - Virgin. Indeed, way too innocent!

Cloud- Virgin. Dont ask me why, but is defo a v.

Squall - Virgin. Has too much on his plate.

Rinoa - Virgin. But I think she would want to for some reason lol XD

Vaan - Virgin. Would you do that????

Selphie - Virign. I hope so cause I think shes adorable.

Quistis - Not virgin. Fanclub and tutor thing going on, no way!

Tidus - Virgin. He seems too squeaky clean.

Ashe - Vrigin, unless she got frisky with her prince before his death!

Vivi - Virign. Hes a babi, no touch!!!

Steiner - Virgin. Seems too stuck up and pompus to get any attention!

>pushes you to do stupid fun things without being annoying about it
Like that one time she basically told Barret to fuck off with his life story, even after she was one of the ones that wanted to know what happened to him in Coral.

Nice edit, fag.

Why not all three?

Hips > midriff > boobs

Tifa > Yuffie > Aeris

>100% pure
She canonically took the longest pole in the game.

Who the fuck is Johnny?

>Ashe - Vrigin, unless she got frisky with her prince before his death!
Why not after his death?

Tifa is definitely a virgin. I don't even like her that much but she loved Cloud since they were kids, she wasn't going to throw that away. Tidus was definitely not. He was a sports star he had pussy lining up.

What retcon is this, she doesnt really do anything in the game that would say otherwise.

The moron you meet at a couple of points in the game, mostly at the beginning. Apparently and old friend of Tifa's.

That just means she can't give you ghost blowjobs any time you want or phase through your motorcycle and pants to get on your dick so you can pound her cunt senseless while you deliver shit to her mother in Kalm, plus Tifa will never find out.

>Rinoa
>Virgin
See Seifer

>no Fran
>no Lulu
>no Vanille
>no Rikku

Autistic people think flower girl means prostitute

Midriff

She was a sex worker during a part of the game and worked at a sleazy bar in the poorest place on the planet

She probably had a cock inside her every day.

>Ellen Degeneres - Got pussy

Cmon son. That gay nigga wasnt even fucking real. He was a half assed rememberence of a real person. I doubt the dreaming of him got that detailed. Faggot was a virgin by his very non existence. And then you know, dissapeared again when all the fairys stopped believing in him or whatever faggot shit reason they gave for yuna crying and him pulling a back to the future vanish.

That's your projection based on hentai logic.

Aerith for breeding
Tifa for breastfeeding
Yuffie for biting

It's a fact!

Imagine if you put Fie and Yuffie together.

I literally just finished ff7 for the first time.
I don't remember this scene or anything about aeris and zack. wtf did i miss?

a good navel with boobs makes my dick into diamonds that could cut titanium alloy.

Zack is her boyfriend in soldier that she mentioned a bunch in early game.
Though if we go by the Crisis Core stuff, Zack was really too busy to actually tap that. And then the both of them died.
So i hope at the very least ghost Zack and Aerith get to fuck, or it would be a shitty afterlife.

>she loved Cloud since they were kids
No she fucking didn't. She barely knew him back when they were kids until he promised to join SOLDIER, and even then, she was just wondering if he ever made it so he could keep his promise.

At best, she liked the idea that someone promised they'd give her the fairytale rescue she fantasized about, and then developes a bit of a distant crush on Cloud when he was gone, and developed a bit of an unhealthy obsession with him ans his mental state when he appeared in her life again, but she didn't fall in love with until quite a bit into the game.

tifas G cup tiddies are too big for her body naw

yuffi has that perfect ratio

oh right. that makes sense.
what about the tifa + johnny shit?

She just told him that they wanted to go play and told Tifa to just act natural and leave him alone.

Which is kind of what you should do if someone's dealing with baggage like his and there's nothing you can really do about it; giving them space is just about the only way you can help.

Is that picture supposed to be evidence of Aerith having wider hips? Because they're the exact same model.

Boobs, obviously. Although it's implied Aeris is the prettier girl, I'd take Tifa.

>obviously.

You people have a really unhealthy obsession with virgins. Why would you want a girl who isn't a good fuck?

Legs

I want to kiss that tummy.

>Too big

lmao what the fuck is wrong with you

Low test

wasnt remy a bit of a slut but owned it?

Why are you using fanart you retard

Not quite
She's got a sex drive but never really comes off as slutty

You'd pick Tifa then.

>having no standards
Nothing but there's clearly something wrong with you

>Midriff
This meme fetish needs to fuck off along with every faggot claiming to have it.

midriff

Who would actually pick Yuffie? She's 16 and has the body of a young boy. Tifa has tits and nicer legs and Aeris has wide hips.

>Liking big tits mean you have no standards

Yuffie faggots are literally pedophiles.

>fucking cait sith
Never again

Hey, that's pretty hot.

>Who would actually pick Yuffie?
>She's 16 and has the body of a young boy.
You do know where you are, right?

>he has a "dafuq" folder
See, this is literally a 16-year old boy.

Please use this for future threads, OP. It does a better job showing proper renders and not just fanart.

>wide hips

user... I hate to break it to you, but based on that official art, her hips are no wider than Tifa's. They're barely even wider than Yuffie's. You can measure.

In fact Tifa and Yuffie are turned to the side a bit so they're probably even bigger.

I wanna lick Yuffies back while massaging her cute butt

>you will never have drunk Tifa sitting on your lap hugging you

They're cartoons user....

They'll be zipped up in the remake. And they'll give her just enough pudge to make her a muffin-top. realistic figure that American girls can identify with

No, a reaction folder.

I don't know, user, although it's clear that Tifa's legs are thicker so her hips would be wider than they appear in that picture. I refuse to believe Yuffie has wide hips, though.

MUSCLES

wow you all have toxic taste
which one