Is anybody else actually enjoying this game...?

This board has turned into pure cancer pretty fast. I haven't been following the development of this game for years or anything, since I just heard of it about a month ago, but I have been enjoying just grabbing a beer and putting on a podcast while I discover and explore new planets, get into space battles, farm resources, try out new weapon and technologies, etc.

I like coming to this board to see tips and tricks, hidden mechanics, things I might have missed, or just general discussion, but the overwhelming negativity that has taken over in the span of just a couple days is really prohibitive and unfortunate.

Is anybody else out there actually enjoying the game like I have been?

>Is anybody else out there actually enjoying the game

Not really. I got bored by the second planet desu. its the same thing over and over again.

I tried to have fun. Managed to fix the sound stuttering buy lowering my speaker bit rate. Nothing can be done about the fps stuttering/hitching - and I'm crashing to desktop a lot.

Good thing i didn't buy the game. Is this common with openGL?

I would play this game but I recently made an app for my photoshop filters.
It sets the hue, saturation and brightness settings to random and with it I've discovered an infinite amount of pictures to explore
Its really quite incredible!

here's a tip: if you do a melee attack then immediately hit the jetpack button you scoot along the ground at pretty decent speed

also the only way to get more inventory space for you multitool and spaceship is to buy a better one. ships are pretty damn expensive though

It's because you stole it you fucking pirate.

>be bought nu-male sky with real life dollarydoos

Whoever was in charge of the marketing for this should be given a raise. Smoke, mirrors and snake oil for $59.99

nothing says "I'm immersed in a game" like putting on a podcast

>pirate the game
>graphics are obnoxious
>game is slow as fuck
>the scanner is inconsistent as it shows only some ore and not the others
>the only thing that attacks you are some small bots
>fly into space and into a space station
every door is closed
>fly to a different planet
>get a hyperdrive sschematics after turning some beacon on and getting to an outpost(lol this dude just givess it to me)
>to craft it requires and item i don't have
>don't know how to craft it
>don't know how to obtain it

There's so many bad design decisions in this game it fells like an idiot like me made it, honestly. I could go on and i only played 30 minutes.

>Too poor to afford a $60 tech demo

I love it

You fucking buy whatever you need if you don't know where to get it. Holy shit. Why is it so hard for people to figure shit out these days?

>OK so I'm Sup Forums as fuck but the hate for this game is kinda bullshit

>implying astronauts don't listen to podcasts

No, the steam reviews were pretty terrible so I didn't buy it.

Straight from Reddit. Saw that post an hour ago.

Then fuck off back there

No, the only way I could possibly enjoy the game is if I'm high and I need to piss clean because I'm interviewing for jobs. So right now I think the game sucks. If I do get a job, and the price of the game drops to about 30 dollars or so, I'll smoke a lot of weed and think the game is super fun.

>Is anybody else out there actually enjoying the game like I have been?

You mean, like a retarded shill?
Sorry, no

The ones moving a regular speed, with jetpacks, on alien planets, near alien life, with ambiental sounds and music? Nope...

you have to go

I like it.

Are you serious guys? If you expected this to run properly than maybe this game isn't for you. NMS was never about running properly, idk where people got this from. Maybe you should lower your expectations, because for me this is exactly what I wanted.

I'm enjoying it. My friends and I all booted it up at the same time yesterday and it was cool talking about the ships abd tools and creatures we found, as well as trying to describe the planets.

Unfortunately, most shitposters on Sup Forums have the attention span if a fruit fly. I see negative reviews on Steam saying they refunded the game after less than an hour. See

Clearly haven't played it, it only gets samey after about the 10th planet and 3rd solar system since before then you are doing a quest path-line to even do anything that could be samey

i used nair today to get rid of my pubes and ballsack hair. there is now a patch of skin missing on the side of my penis

This pasta is fucking retarded

>>to craft it requires and item i don't have
>>don't know how to craft it
>>don't know how to obtain it
Confirmed retard

It outright comes up telling you how to do it every 5 seconds and you can go to craft screen in inventory to see what you need.

And even then you can that just buy shit you need

No not really baka desu senpai.