Will NX be backwards compatible?

Will NX be backwards compatible?

Of course not. Sony proved that you don't have to give one single shot about the consumer and you can turn over a huge profit still. Nintendo will do the same, mark my words.

No, go and buy a WiiU right now

Not OP

Just picked one up today. HD wasn't wiped. Mario Kart 8, Sm4sh, MMBN and Advance wars for free.

What is a good place to buy a used WiiU?

Will you stop sucking Nintendo'sdick?

Likely no, given Nintendo brass said something like "You might want to play your Wii U games before the NX releases" or something

I'm not gay but i love this pairing. I want to fuck Soren so bad.

It probably wasn't the best, but I got mine at fucking Gamestop. It was like $220 for the 32 gb. I think amazon has some used 8 gb ones for like $150.

No.

Evidence 1: NX has some new proprietary graphics chip that Nvidia sees as a threat. So there's no way it's compatible.

Evidence 2: Breath of the Wild has been listed as a cartridge game for NX.

Evidence 3: Nintendo have admitted that they failed with the Wii U and that's why they've only put out 31 first-party games so far for it. That means, that at this point, they're planning to swallow their losses, and they see no reason to invest in Wii U any further.

Evidence 4: The lego controller to tablet patent was discovered recently, confirming the leak is real. The NX is a portable Xbone that can be docked to a TV while you play with the reassembled controller.

They saw that BC did not help Wii U, and a lack of BC did not harm the competition. Plus now they can take Wii U games, and port/remaster them for NX.

Calm down Ike.

>Still believes the rumours
Lol?!

How can you calm down when you have to look at those bazongas every time you look down.

I'm still surprised that artist is a woman. She really likes the idea of fem!Ike getting railed and knocked up by Zelgius.

Literally no one knows, but I can see it going either way.

Nintendo isn't one to follow Sony, but I wouldn't put it past them if they tried what Sony did with the ps4 and repackaged a lot of the Wii U games for NX to artificially expand the library.

>gaming companies in 2016
>making ANYTHING backwards compat

Nigger please. Why would they do that when they just be pieces of shit and sell "REMAKES" and "REMASTERS". I've always been a sonygger as you autistic faggots say, but even I recognize them for the piece of fucking shit jews they truly are, by not making games BC just so they can sell them on the shitty PSN store. Fucking money grubbing gooks.

No, it won't. According to digital foundry the NX will have a nvidia tegra chip, which isn't going to be compatible with the shit they were using for gc, wii, and wii u.

And this feature was added in AFTER Xbox One released. Also, they only did this to save it, since X1 was fucking taking compared to PS4, lets not kid ourselves, but it doesn't matter, they still have backwards compat and PS4 doesn't because they're money grubbing jews that deserved to be fucking lynched. Yes I'm fucking platinum mad.

yeah man, theyll even include cartridge slot add-ons for NES, SNES, and N64 compatibility

>not mentioning a mini-disc drive for GC titles
You're clearly not an insider like myself

the cd drive included for wii backwards comp is clearly good enough

This was only recently because they fucked up the x1 release so badly they had to pull the biggest back pedal I'm history.