If the next Mario game is either 2D or 3D, what do you want to see included in it?

If the next Mario game is either 2D or 3D, what do you want to see included in it?

Parallel Universes

Mario

No gimmicky bullshit input device.

QPU Puzzles

Half-A presses used in a core game mechanic

Great discussion, Sup Forums.

This

Secret exits.

An overarching theme instead of generic Grass World, Fire World, Underwater World, etc

Effort.

>2D
>sprites
>ot autism, generic levels
>other bosses, or at least mini-bosses rather than reciclying koopalings
>single-mode focused with multiplayer as an option
>No Miis or Amiibo shit

>3D
>An actual 3D Mario

2D:
Let me fucking take Yoshi out of a single level again, it was fun having him in levels that don't give you him. Also give more variety on secret exits like how the Keys were a thing in Super Mario World.

3D:
Make the physics like Super Mario 64 again, they were really fucking fun to tamper with. Also make it a Star collecting game again, not a fan of these linear levels from 3D Land/World (not to say it was bad, I still like 3D World, just not nearly as much as the Star collcting ones).

I just want some new things when it comes to bosses, enemies and other similar things. You can have your grass, water, desert and lava worlds, but I'd like to see some new faces.

Don't be Sticker Star, essentially.

Wario

>New Enemies
>New Power Ups
>Mario 64/SMS level design
>Bonus levels use remixed classic Mario tunes

That last one is there because I got excited when the used the 3D Land theme in one of bonus levels in 3D World.

How about they fucking finish adding more things in mario maker so it doesn't feel like a half-assed version of lunar magic mods for SMW?

Speaking of wario, what ones are worth playing?

Uh i mean wario games, cause that was worded kinda badly

Wario: Master of Disguise

Mario Tennis on the gamecube.
Watch it for the greatest vidya opening ever

good controls like mario 64

I've always loved wario land II

Multiple playable character like 3D world had.
Encourages multiple playthroughs and allows me to play as muh waifu

Get rid of the -new- aesthetic.

Shake Dimension (or Shake It!!! for ameriplebs) on the wii is good and the soundtrack is spicy.

This image explains it so well. I find this stuff amazing. When I first tried to watch the video I laughed it off but when I finished it I was blown away.

A
NEW
GODDAMN
UNDERGROUND
THEME

FUCK

how come Mario doesn't say "muma mia!" anymore?

He doesn't say it in mario & luigi? I could have sworn he did

Wasn't that like only in superstar saga and partners in time?

Alright I'll prob check those out, all three wario lands are on 3ds eshop, all three worth checking out ya now?
I'll prob check this out at some point, but my wii isn't set up atm.
Well i'll check out the intro atleast

whether it's 2D or 3D I want something new and weird

>all three worth checking out ya now?
yeah, although 3's backtracking gets a bit heavy so be prepared for that

he and luigi still spout not-italian in every M&L game, and I'm pretty sure either Mario or Luigi's faint quote is always mama mia

Ow yeah they say that when both of them faint, otherwise the remaining character shouts the others name

Cool, thanks people

that's a tasty meme I like it

2D: Sprites, new physics engine, level editor, more bosses, shmup/racing/pseudo-3D platforming ala Sonic 2 sections, alternate physics for Luigi.

3D: 3D World with longer levels and a better hub.

But he does?

user, I'm sorry, I thought someone would point out my bullshit. Master of Disguise is pretty weak. Always play the Wario Land & Wario Ware games, they're great. Also it's not as popular but I like Wario World a lot.

Alright, no problem

Aren't they still updating it?