>loses his hand
>loses his eye
>face is scarred
>shrapnel embedded into his body
>memory is wiped
>forced to take on big boss' memories
>forced to feel the guilt that big boss doesnt feel for the dead MSF soldiers
>every time one of his soldiers dies so does a tiny part of him
>he will never be remembered by history as all of his achievements will be attributed to big boss, even though he did half the work

Venom had a hard life

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgeartimeline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFZ3Qhn5dW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7Q7YrH_V4
youtu.be/Cpr8wYR7vPc?t=1m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Venom is Big Boss, you missed the whole point of the game.

He was here just to suffer

Don't forget

>ends up getting killed off by a clone who is led by BB

DEFINITIVE EDITION ANNOUNCEMENT WHEEEENNNNNNNNNN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably this week on gamescom. Release date leaked for 11th October.

The man who became venom 'died', all for big bosses ego.

I can relate

What would that even include? All the useless costume dlc? Wow, it's fucking nothing.

That's what everyone fears, but everyone secretly hopes for new content from the bottom of their hearts.

Come on user, let it go. It hurts, it hurts me too. But let it go.

>tfw the quarantine scene
>tfw he took the burden on himself so only he would feel the pain
>all that responsibility was dumped on him by big boss because he wanted no distractions while building outer heaven

People think it will be GZ+PP+DLC, or maybe even include more content
I think it'll be PP+some of the DLC and no GZ because fuck you

He was led by Big Boss, but he wanted Solid Snake to die that is why he kept on sending him into ambushes in the first game and never expected him to actually get to venom.

>yfw you realize that solid and naked are the worst written snakes in the series

Solid was the best written until 4 was made entirely around Kojima trying to emphasize how hard his life was

Getting cucked will do that to a man

>he will never be remembered by history
Neither will quite and no one cared about her, because of what she did.

At least he had top tier cum dumpster
Game about son of Venom when?

That's because quiet was fucking shit. One of the worst mgs characters.

That's Eli

Punished Snake most likely only fucked Kaz

I hope they will start remaking the original metal gear games with the fox engine. Telling the old stories with a new game engine and some new features would be amazing for the series.

>tfw Venom Snake did more for Eli than Eli's own father did

Umm what about dna test that proved Eli isn't Venom's clone? Get your shit together

What about the 40 mintues of tapes that existed only in your mind?

I never said Eli was Venom's son. I said that Venom did more for Eli than Big Boss did and BB was his actual father

Confused souls back at it again with overinterpretation!

he hated quiet, did you even play the game?

I was just saying Venom never had sex with Quiet.

Because he didn't.

Punished Snake was always a cooler name than Venom Snake.

So that's why he rescued her three times?

No, he didn't. It's obvious.

Love can bloom even on a battlefield

Ocelot did the rescuing.

I.. I really don't get the storyline of MGS.

They changed d-dog from being a doberman to the wolf dog thing.
They also didn't implement enemy guard dogs.

Venom and Quiet's daughter grows up to be Sniper Wolf

What's not to get?

metalgeartimeline.com/

It's really just about a couple of guys trying to fulfill their own versions of some lady's vision of the world.

Literally just actual big boss making a base while chief medical snake kills parasites and ties up loose ends for him

Sniper Wolf is kurdish tho
don't mind the plot holes lmao

A woman's love, yeah, but Venom didn't want it.

Especially if it's Quiet's

Too many snakes and too many characters.. I also only played V and Ground Zero.

>>he will never be remembered by history as all of his achievements will be attributed to big boss, even though he did half the work

Best part is the same was said for The Boss and her sacrifice for her country. People never knew what she had done or the burden she had purposefully carried for the good of everyone. Aka seen as a traitor.

Oh I'm actually gay nevermind, I thought you said MGS5, here's another (You) :^)

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOVE TONIIIGHT

All the work that Venom did gets forgotten anyways. No one remembers that time in Afghanistan and he was in the part of Africa that no one remembers too.

Hell, there isn't a single character that interacted with Venom present past MG1 and no one important liked or cared about him.

Everyone he loved and cared for were just knock offs of people around Zero and Big Boss to complete the illusion.

Never happened, Venom chose Sniper wolf over Quiet, because he never cared about her, he didn't want Quiet's love, and left her do die without giving her a dicking because he never wanted to.

>tfw you want to replay but don't want to sit through that long ass tutorial (twice)

Yeah Venom felt her love and rejected her.

Quiet had to go because lame tape thing. No one left her. You can see how sad Venom was when his minions told him that Quiet is gone.

Did she even do anything? Or did i miss it?

>She fails an attempt on Venom's life.

>Gets taken by Skullface and injected with virus, turned into bioweapon sniper lady.

>Gets captured by Venom and put on MB.

>Doesn't speak english since it will cause an outbreak.

>Falls in love with Venom, much like Ocelot did.

>Leaves because she knows she cant be with him, or stay on MB.

What else?

Venom Snake > Naked Snake.
Naked Snake is a pussy and a coward.
Venom Snake is a true hero.

she left because boss despised her.

I think the fact that you can just kill her and not have her be in the game just about says it all.

Venom (and all of his men) are sterile due to the wolbachia treatment.

Why do you do this youre pretty much barneyfag at this point

They had opportunity to fuck before all hell broke loose.

Venom is literally meant to be a better Big Boss than Big Boss himself. He's the meme of the perfect soldier personified, and the fall of Big Boss is that he creates a messiah in his own image and then leaves him to die for his own agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFZ3Qhn5dW8
>in africa for beating up childsoldiers and chill and this song kicks in

Like anyone actually killed her. Like half the cutscenes go with her.

Why am I still alive.
Why do I have to shoulder this sadness.

>Big Boss
>Eli's father
Big Boss was cloned without consent. It's the whole reason he left Cipher.

this

She's a puddle of tar in all reality, Quiet is a leper.

Not really though. Their relationship doesn't get even warm until after the wolbachia crisis.
There's no trust at that point.

>everyone got to fuck his waifu Paz except for him

Venom is just a meme stand in for the player and in the end doesn't do anything important except fill in a plot hole from MG2.

He fights in a conflict that only existed to tells us how Zero ended up in a chair.

He serves with a unit that doesn't do anything important.

He defeats a bad guy that never would have achieved anything anyways.

He takes on a Metal Gear that didn't even work.

I did. Zero logical reason why Venom would let a Cipher assassin on mother base.

I do it to disprove the shitposters, Snake never wanted her, he never liked her.

>He's the meme of the perfect soldier personified
Venom's personality is nothing but the incomplete memories of Big Boss. This makes as much sense as Straight Gayman's plan for Peace Walker.
>A human cannot be trusted with the responsibility of Nuclear Retaliation.
>So we must make an AI that is a 100% recreation of a person's mind!

>he creates a messiah in his own image
He didn't. Zero did. All Naked Snake was use Venom's delusions to his own advantage, while also ensuring Venom's survival and providing him with the resources to live out his dream. The game goes out of its way to absolve NS of any responsibility and people saying that it was meant to mirror how The Boss was disposed is just apologism for Kojima's writing.

Snake never trusted Quiet anyways.

I'm still really disappointed with the outcome of this game. Serves me right getting so hyped I guess.

He didn't have a problem with it. If he had, he wouldn't have stayed. Remember, the entire reason Venom was chosen was because he had attempted to sacrifice himself to save Big Boss.

>Actually falling for marketing hype
(You) poor soul.

Will you buy Metal Gear Solid V: Chapter 3 directed by Hideo Kojima, a product of Kojima studios? I promise its definitive open world experience.

DANCING IN THE RAIN SCENE
YOU DIDN'T GET IT OR WHATTTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7Q7YrH_V4

I've learned my lesson okay.

Still hurts.

Quiet was a waste anyway, she is a literal nobody.

She is also sexually off putting to Snake.

Trying to get her to talk.
Autism.
Telling her to go away.

>"I DONT GET THE STORY. Why? I only played PP and GZ"

No shit you nigger. It's like complaining that GoT it's hard to follow because you only watched the latest season.

Skull face's greatest accomplishment is literally making sure two old men didn't make up and get their friendship back.

Venom's greatest accomplishment is inheriting a new base from the guy he's supposed to pretend to be.

Kaz's greatest accomplishment is being cucked three times by the same man.

And he wouldn't want it any other way

Just because she loves him, doesn't mean he has to want to fuck her, because he didn't want to.

He knew she was in love and rejected her.

DIAMOND DOGS IS OUTER HEAVEN.
You, as BB phantom built Outer Heaven. In the end you even see Diamond Dogs logo changing into Outer Heaven.

Hell, MG1 starts with Snake infiltrating Outer Heaven through the ocean.
Diamond Dogs installation is Outer Heaven.

Didn't Venom Snake agree to becoming a body double? In one of the Truth tapes, Ocelot tells Big Boss, "And don't forget, it's what he wanted."

DELET THIS

THESE PHANTOM FEELS

Except for the fact that Outer Heaven is built on an island and not a series of platforms.

Retard.

Venom didn't build Outer Heaven. Big Boss built it while people were paying attention to Diamond Dogs. Then Big Boss gives Outer Heaven to Venom when he goes back to America to start Fox Hound.

Big Boss is building Zanzibar Land while MG1 is happening.

Yes he had a conversation with Big Boss about it while they were falling into the ocean together.

Most misunderstood game since MGS2. All the questions and misinformation in the thread alone prove it.
I'll be the first to admit the game has flaws, but it's masterfully crafted at the same time.

t. 31 years old and 300+ hours played in TPP user

Kazuhira, Eli, and the player. jfc. Maaaaaaaaaaybe Ocelot

And all of the thousands of people that he recruited that remained loyal to him as a person when revealed he was not Big Boss.

No need for the smartassery. He was awake when Big Boss fell into a coma.

youtu.be/Cpr8wYR7vPc?t=1m54s

Just how exactly Venom rejects her love?

Something that bothers me.
BB is literally Hitler for the American government. Maybe even to the world.

They hate BB, they see BB as a threat to international/national security. He is considered to be a terrorist by the US government. You even see him running away with a fake ID in the end of MGSV because the entire world wants him dead.

But for some fucking reason, something happens, the US and the world has a change of heart and the US allows him to work directly with the US secret/military services but also the US gives him a "private", fully funded military organization.

Makes zero sense

It's another MGS2. Kojima built up a Phantom in the game's marketing, the idea that we would be playing as the real Big Boss in a hamfisted Revenge of the Sith scenario (though the truth was there the whole time) causing a Phantom Pain in the audience when it wasn't the story they were expecting. It wasn't what they wanted, so they reacted with anger and scorn. With enough time, people will see MGSV's narrative for the masterpiece it really is.

The people mad it's not a movie and it's an actual video game are beyond saving and not worth responding to.

And how could I forget.

Big Boss.

I want a MG1/2 remake to reconanize them and have Venom make an impression on Solid and have Solid realize he was rused or something

Letting her leave. You know it's true, he didn't want it.

Cipher, and the Patriots/those that ran them. Ez

Venom is turned into another Skull Face, the characters are meant to be deliberate reflections of each other. The difference is that Venom accepted his role and Skull Face lashed out against the whole world.