Sup Forums claims no one cares about Bloodborne

>Sup Forums claims no one cares about Bloodborne
>people are still playing and talking about it more than two years after release

>meanwhile, Dark Souls 3 was literally forgotten one month from release and no one talks about it anymore

Sup Forums getting BTFO again.
lol
haha
kek

>implying there is any difference between a blunderbugger and a soulsnigger

enjoy arguing about which is the shiniest turd

I still play both. Both are great.

All future incidences of butthurt should measure on the newly proposed "BB System", a numerical rating system out of 10, where 1 would represent minimal butthurt while 10 would be total Bloodborne Rectal Ragnarok. As there is no way of a game approaching BB's level of anal apocalypse, it seems fitting it should serve as the metric.

For example Bayonetta 2 would be like a good 7.5 or 8 BBs due to it's intense butthurt.

I genuinely miss the Bloodborne meltdown. No game in the history of Sup Forums created this much rampant asshurt for well over a year running straight. It was brilliant.

PCucks will always have this moment to remember.

Anyone willing to help me with Amelia?

Ask in /bbg/, always someone around to help there.

>sonyggers shitposting
>again

>d-darksouls 3 w-will kill b-b-b-buhuh-blunderborne!

Success breeds jealousy so I'm not surprised by the poll results, makes me feel good actually.

>people are still playing and talking about it more than two years after release
That's because it is pretty much the only game ps4 owners can play and talk about.

Incorrect.

>You now realize that DaS2 had a longer life span then DaS3
>"B-but muh dlc!!!"

Unless its some really solid stuff I can't say I am interested.

>pcfags will never EVER get bloodborne

If you still need help in about half hour i'm available

they are both shit, in fact ds3 was ruined because they made it like that shitfest BB, so fuck em both and fuck you, shit eating console fag

Because there's nothing else to play on PS4.

yeah, pretty much, BloodBorne is the only good souls game since Dark Souls

I wanted to get Nier Automata and this eventually, buying a console for just 2 games is kind of stupid though.

>over two years

*1 year and 4 months

It's been 1 year and 4 months.
Stop lying, also stop with these cancerous threads, either make one where you discuss the actual game or fuck off.

>implying it's not some guy falseflagging for le epic Sup Forums memerage
>implying he actually owns more than 10 games on whatever platform

Same, I'm going to wait for the PS5 so it's cheap and hopefullu has more games though.

Bloodborne is so damn good, I wish it got more DLC.

>PvP for Bloodborne is shit
>no one is playing Bloodborne anymore
>PvP for Dark Souls 3 is shit
>rapidly losing player count by the day

really makes you think..........

You're kind of a faggot.

It's literally the only game on PS4 right now, what did you expect? This shit makes me glad to be a nintendrone

Why?

BB is the only ps4 exclusive so playstation owners are talking about it nothing strange