So have the Nu-Male's Sky devs started calling people entitled for wanting the game they were lied to about yet?

So have the Nu-Male's Sky devs started calling people entitled for wanting the game they were lied to about yet?

pretty sure too busy wondering what to do with all the money to care what people think

Nah, I'm guessing Sony was smart for once and gave them a gag order on shitting on the customer or they keep all the shekels as part of the contract to give them funding and support.

Then again, you kinda need the reviewers on your side when you start talking shit about the customer so they can run smoke and mirrors about "whinny little gamers" and they really don't have them.

I JUST got off the phone with Sean (from hello games) he said he couldn't really talk because he was jet skiing with a trans man? Does that mean anything to you guys?

Nah, they've been relatively positive so far. He's more like Molyneux than Tim Schafer or some shit.

Transwoman, not man. Fucking bigot.

I was born a man and am transitioning to a woman, So I identify as a trans woman. Innes was born a woman and is transitioning to a man. It's not that fucking hard you fucking Sup Forumstard

A transformative woman would be a woman attempting to transform into a man, hence Innes or whatever his name is is a transwoman.

That neckbeard reminds me of the other pedo neckbeard who ate his own crap.

How about you start acting like cucks instead of acting like you actually know about trans people instead?

>acting like
Pardon me? Are you implying I know nothing about the marginalized?

Correct
Mong

I am implying that you're a cuck, now start acting like one!

Is stubble as bad a beard?

I mean some beards look good, but that image is really killing it.

That's because his beard is literally unkempt. Nothing has been cut for like 3 months straight.

they released a game so shitty that they felt guilty and promised free patches
and two seconds later went right back to jew mode

>Nu-Male's Sky
xD!!!

So is it a man or a woman, Sup Forums? And I'm not talking about our boy Sean.

there's a difference between having a beard and being a nu male

Not just him, check the guys in the background.

I get ya though

Tranny
Cuck
Nu male

How close did I get?

fucking this. I hate this picture so much

Cuck.

So their game sucks.

If the're not spurging like idiots shouldn't that be commended?

Random question for English speakers. Is it, "lied about to," or, "lied to about?"

Who?

Hazel Mckendrick

Check xir pronouns shitlord.

Wow! I can't believe it!

>nu Male's sky
Back in my day, we just called them hipsters. The good ol' days.

Anyway, I Think they've started attacking the fans in other ways. Kickbacks to GOG to prevent them from getting refunds is one way I remember.

This, they're already rich at this point they don't give a fuck.

"he lied to everyone about no man's sky"

>Mommaran
I need this.
How long will it last though?

It depends on the structure of your sentence. Like another user said;

"He lied to everyone about No Man's Sky."

But this also works;
"Everyone was lied to about No Man's Sky".

Nu-male is a completely different creature from a hipster, my friend.

Really makes me thing

>I was born a man and transitioning to a woman
Enjoy being a 3rd rate woman, you trannies are so deluded

Holy shit it's amazing how every single guy in that pic looks like the perfect definition of a nu-male beta cuck (and the tranny as the cherry on top). Fuck me is gaming dying

*western society is dying user

Don't cry for not being able to become who you really are.pls.

This board is really going down the tubes lol

I pity that your community encourages your mental illness instead of offering solutions

No wonder Islam is winning.

No, that would be entertaining. They are going to continue to act like oblivious, naive fucks about the bad press.

>two players find out you can't see other players in-game

"Wowy gee willikers, you guys, first day and two players already found each other in the same stream! That's keen!"

>all the animals look the same with a few parts interchanged here and there

"Oh boy, our players already found more species then exist on the whole planet! That's the bees knees!"

His sunny disposition literally makes me sick.

Degenerates made their way in.