What games did you play today?

What games did you play today?

Im trying to continue playing tactics ogre.
Might play some league of legends you know, nbd.

So where's barneyfag?

Some DOOM and some comfy daily netherwing wow quests. Dunno why I find dailies comfy though.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

And this is in OP's gif

MW2
tetris 2

Fucking kill them all

rocket league and duels

Furi, and Strider.

Execute them

I want to fuck this bubble dragon.

Working on finishing the ace attorney games before 6 comes out. On the 2nd case in dual destinies

fucking die

I started my day playing Smite and I'm probably going to finish it with a few matches + a Godzilla movie or something similar. Atm, I'm on Minecraft working on a few things in my survival world.

I'm considering putting together a fun rule list to play through Monster Hunter 3 with a friend. Some kind of a limited speed run or something. That's probably going to be for Fri-Sat though.

>all the Barneyfags in this thread
Literally kill yourselves

Whoever I was explaining barneyfag's insane shit to yesterday, this is the image I was talking about.

Also go to bed barneyfag. I played Meteos.

I played Shadow Hearts. So far it's just okay.

Seriously, get killed

Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
I hate these degenerates.

I was thinking about playing skyrim but stopped playing long enough ago to forget a lot of the story and am worried it will be difficult to get back into it.

>today

It's been a month since I've last touched a video game. I was going to play Dishonored for the first time, which I hear is a pretty fucking solid and enjoyable game, then my Caviar Black hard drive took a shit.

Can't trust these shitty new mechanical drives. I still have some from 15 years ago that still work better.

Just got home from work, but I'll probaby do some No Man's Sky and some Bloodborne. I've got Final Fantasy VI halfway done too so at some point I gotta do that

They really should be killed

I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy Skyrim. It's hard not to unless you're boring and cynical like most of Sup Forums

Seriously, fucking kill their fucking shit

Sounds like a good day

And I want them dead

>tfw you will never """hate""" MLP so much that you go to another city to watch the MLP movie in theaters

Fucking slay these faggots to the death

I think they should all be gassed

Starting a nuzlocke xy run, maybe an oras one too.

That's what they deserve

I hate them

Fuck them all

Shanty Shae Shae the half-genie bae bae

loves this genie

They are assholes

Fuck off, Skeletor!

They should die

Zero (You)s for any of the shitposters so far, great work out there bros

They really should

I fucking hate them

I want them dead