youtube.com/watch?v=NlK3MURumeE
youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Eq2na6neI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk2nHG9XsLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mankind Divided and Cyberpunk

Everything else is meh

New Zelda is a let down and a half

I'm not hyped for anything. I just want to die.

nothing

there's fucking nothing

>New Zelda is a let down and a half
How

Mankind Divided
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Final Fantasy XV
SMT4A

i can't wait for you to be let down by mankind divided. Cyberpunk will never come out, either. Your life is going to be sad, user.

Sonic Mania
youtube.com/watch?v=NGR5fTO2oio

who is this seed steed

Last game I was hyped for was MGSV.
Kinda looking forward to FFXV and the new Zelda, but I don't feel as excited.

What, are you gay?

shadow warrior 2
dishonored 2
deus ex
elex
torment: tides of numenera
tyranny

Final Fantasy XV
Zelda NX
Death Stranding ..I guess
New Spiderman
New vidya from From (Armored Core(?))

So....are you hyped for death?

oh also bannerlord and kingdom come: deliverance

bannerlord is the only one of these i still have any hope for. haven't heard of tyranny or kingdom come though. Shit, or torment.

Considering the size and scale of The Witcher 3 if they even have half the size of those maps in Cyberpunk I would still buy if they had verticality. They made so much money from W3 they could probably just not make games for over a decade and still have enough money to make Cyberpunk. Not to mention that GOG is slowly getting more popular and making more money I have every confidence that CDPR can make that game.

So why do you think it's impossible to make the game?

LIGHTS
CAMERA
ACTION

Persona 5
Death Stranding
South Park

that doesn't answer my question

Zelda
FFXV
Deus Ex
The Last Guardian
Persona 5

zelda, pokemon, ni oh

maybe gravity rush 2 and ffxv

AA Spirit of Justice
Azure Gunvolt 2
Dragon Quest VII
Gravity Rush 2
New DRv3
Pacman CE 2
Shantae HGH
Sonic Mania
Trails of Cold Steel 2
World of FF

Ten, at least. Probably more.

Tekken 7 FR, which I expect to finally arrive in 2023.

Speed and Weight

I'm kind of excited for Dishonored 2. That's about it right now.

I guess i just don't understand how you can be hyped about a game that hasn't had anything really revealed about it, no release date, and the idea has been floating around for years. WHat is there to be hyped about. Is there even any evidence that they're actively working on it?

Being "hype" for anything is a waste of time. This has been proven true time and time again.

>hype
No thanks. I'd rather just enjoy the games I have, look forward to the ones I don't, and be pleasantly surprised rather than driven to stupidity through corporate manipulation.

not enough cyberpunk themed games around, needdd moarrr

kingdom come sorta feels like star citizen where they're promising the greatest game ever and there's no way they'll be able to 100% deliver what they're trying to. What they've shown really is promising though:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlK3MURumeE

youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Eq2na6neI

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk2nHG9XsLQ

The alchemy quest one in particular shows some really good quest design/options, and the alchemy minigame is already easily the best I've seen in any game (whatever that's saying)

nice thread op

I not hyped so much as confident in the developer. I will admit I'm excited at the thought of a possible actually good cyberpunk game that isn't fucking isometric but its from a dev I love and that is something I will hold on to until they betray me. I will cherish it.