Bethesda kills PS4 Mods

Bethesda has cancelled Mods on PS4 stating technical limitations with the OS. The PS4 runs on a heavily modified Lynx based OS and their anti piracy measures kill mods.

After Skyrim on the PS3 was a glorified PowerPoint. Who buys Bethesda games on Playstation

Isn't skyrim also coming to PS4 remastered

inb4 they're on the PS4K (neo) included in the GOTY edition of Fallout 4

Fallout 4 actually runs better on the ps4 than on the xbone, still locked at 30 tho, still looking like a late ps3 game, but more consistently and in a better resolution than on the xboner

Link user op?

Nice sauce faggot, sounds totes legit.

>Locked FPS
>Goes to downtown drops to 10 fps

It still runs like shit the framerate is not locked and always tanks in large scale combat

PS4 nothing of value was lost

If this is true Bethesda will never get a dollar from me ever again. Piece of shit trash company has done nothing but shit out garbage games since 2008. The only reason why i relapsed and bought fallout 4 was for mods.

MODS MODS MODS

Source on that?

>I don't like their games but continue to play them for the mods even though they're just more of the same shit

DELET THIS DON'T FORGET TO BUY SKYRIM REMASTERED

>sonyggers BTFO

I'm fine with that.
I'm typically a console gamer and I think console mods was a mistake.
Mods just dont work well on closed platforms, and it ruins the community. Payed mods on Steam did enough damage already, dont damage it any more Bethesda.

If it makes you feel any better Mods didn't fix the game.

>Lynx

I was hoping i would get mods that are story based..thats how i remember mods being circa 2002. I guess im just an idiot.

Fallout 4 is so fucking unoptimized on every platform its not even funny

[Citation needed]
But regardless:
>somehow LBP can exist but not mods for fallout 4
>somehow mods for GTAV can exist but not mods for fallout 4
>somehow the doom level creator can exist but not mods for fallout 4
Bethesda's fallout team is fucking incompetend.

Of course Todd we will climb that mountain together

It is fake.

>TFW I bought this and pre-ordered Skyrim for the PS4
Todd you bastard

Why?

Fallout 4 runs 1080P on both consoles and also runs like shit with varying performance on both consoles with some areas running like ass on PS4 while OK on xbone (Like Far Harbor) and the opposite

tl;dr BUY MY GAME ON THE PC

Doubtful. Part of the reason for no mods is because Sony's refusing to open their proprietary file types on the PS4 to modders to help compress textures and audio along with the OS causing problems. Xbone you just build for PC and it just werks because it's using same filetypes and compression.

I'd expect everyone to blame Bethesda and Todd even though Todd didn't fuck up for once.

JUST BUY IT ALREADY

it's fake you fucking niggers