PC VERSION ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN!?

PC VERSION ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN!?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/kojima-shares-new-details-on-mysterious-ps4-game-d/1100-6440979/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasnt it 2 or 4 months after its ps4 release

never, he's with sony now

that looks so fucking stupid

>PC VERSION ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN!?

brah you literally posted a poster that says copyrights belong to Sony.

Kojima might insist on the game being ported but it's a Sony game now.

They already announced it. Is this some kind of bait? The pc version was confirmed long ago.

good thing I already own a bloodborne machine

> Kojima Productions Q&A posted by PlayStation's EU Community Manager has confirmed that Kojima's new project will be coming to PC, but only after a stint on PS4. The length of the exclusivity period was not coughed up.

>eat sting

What could it mean?

That was before Sony got into the picture flashing their money. How was Kojima supposed to pay for Reedus?

>The Q&A has since then been redacted

>They already announced it.

Brah why the fuck are you even doing this ? Every fucking thread, every fucking time, people want to get information and you post shit.

The "announcement" was a fake/outdated/invalid Q&A. It says that Kojima owns the IP and turns out that Sony does.

I don't doubt that Kojima might insist on a PC port for the time being it's speculation. Sony owns the game.

Nigga dis shit gon b on pc day one

How would you react if this is the same kind of game MG Survive is.
And Konami had gotten word of how Death stranding will play like so they took the Metal Gear series and made something very similar just to get another one up on Kojima?

gamespot.com/articles/kojima-shares-new-details-on-mysterious-ps4-game-d/1100-6440979/

I don't get this "muh exclusive" meme

guess what, sony also owns helldivers and everybody gone to the rapture, but they published it also on steam

More importantly: Is it going to be good?

Because no one gives a shit about those games. Porting this game is like giving up Uncharted. It's not going to happen.

This is why pc sucks. All you guys get are gay ass indie pixel shit

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT

this
we don't need horrible ports of mediocre games

Already confirmed to come for PC, the exclusivity is "console exclusivity", so the only console that gets it is PS4.

PC Version of the commercial? Are you stupid?

>Cast
>Norman Reedus

Every character is played by Norman Reedus neat.

>nude guy
Ew.

just emulate it.
pc masterrace, right? ;^)