Why is Valve so evil that they still brand you even after 3 years?

Why is Valve so evil that they still brand you even after 3 years?

Why are you so evil that you would ever cheat in a videogame?

>waaaaaa valve dont punish me
enjoy your VACation

So you would set up another account and spend money rebuying the games.

>3 years
>a long time
You know what makes my ban extra fun? It was a false positive, I hadn't even played anything goldsrc for at least a year before I was banned, much less cheated in them.

My friend has a 5 year old brand, I occasionally make fun of him and remind him of his shame

I did my time. I don't need this! How are you supposed to rehabilitate a person if they have this weighting down on them? I did my time for my crime.

So people know that you're a degenerate that had to cheat in an online game just to succeed.

But not always in this guy's case.

Take them to court.

Its been ten years, I'm over it. I just find it funny at this point that they've put this permanent brand on my account. That day counter just keeps ticking up and up and each day it becomes more absurd.

Because valve equates cheaters with sex offenders.

You're on the list. You chose to take the risk.

You can get banned for shit not even related to multiplayer, cuck. kys.

When will america just let it go. They're court system is fucked.

just make a new account and cheat on twinks like everyone else does if that is your thing

Once a cheater always a cheater.
KYS if you're unable to play a game as intended, cuck.

You sinned and now the brand is here to remind forever of what you did.

And you're country's education system is fucked.

Stop cheating and you won't have that problem, fag.

I'm marked on steam rep from some games I scammed out of a retard like 7 years ago.
I'm seriously considering changing steam accounts so my future friends and coworkers don't find that.

because OP is a fag lmao

>playing games with co-workers
Either youre in game dev or working minimum wage.

A slap on the wrist should be more than enough after you hack i mean it's 2016 for crying out loud :^)

>future friends
trust me you really dont have to worry about that ever happening

I got this from MW2 2154 days ago now.
It just sits there.

And not a single fuck was given that day since it's not a Source game. Let people who get rekt by me get mad and blame hax.
Go on, there's nothing they can do.

I interned at 2 big game dev companies already and I probably will work in one full time at some point.
Pretty much everyone I met at my internship added me on steam, I just hope they don't check steamrep lol.

lol you can get it from singleplayer games that are always online.

and it's always some guy just messing around with cheat engine or using a trainer.

meanwhile, you can pay like $25 a month and get aimbots and wallhacks that will never be detected.

baka desu senpai

called it.

Link?

If you don't purposefully get 1 vac ban on your account then you're a loser square. Bet you never smoked either. What a dweeb.

You did'nt do any "time". This isn't incarceration, this is putting a stigma, a branf: a big sign on your kneck that says "I AM A CHEATER, I GOT CAUGHT".

You are to serve as a constant reminder to all others.

Sorry I never smoked pole. What's it like?

Ask your dads

Why when you have so much experience and post about it?

I'm one of your dads.

Sorry pops. I'll clean my room now.

wow it's THAT easy

Jews also keep their concentration camp brands, don't worry about it user.

Your not fucking over it, you made this thread, that mark on your profile is a reminder to don't fucking cheat and a warning to others what happens to cheaters.

I don't know. Why your criminal record doesn't magically disappear after 3 years? Why everything that you do is recorded forever? Why is everything so evil?

>warning to others what happens to cheaters.
>bypass vac easily and keep cheating
>WOW user HAS A VAC BAN
>game proceeds just fine anyway

wooow

I didn't say it stops everyone, just like how when a sign says "Do not trespass" some people still hop the fence anyways.

I played with a very skilled player back in the day, he would often get kicked out of servers for cheating tho he was just good

memories