HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=X3hjRKGrC40
wired.com/2007/02/kojimas_online_/
youtube.com/watch?v=bYeU3JqJHQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=X3hjRKGrC40

>mfw I realize this explains why the MSF soldiers you found in MGSV were all fucked up and twitchy

>When Metal Gear Solid series auteur Hideo Kojima left Konami under extremely strained circumstances last year, many worried about what the corporate parent would do with the storied Metal Gear franchise IP it still controlled. Well worry no longer: the newly announced Metal Gear Survive stays true to the series' long-established roots of stealth action, amazing visuals, and multiplayer, interdimensional battles against zombie hordes.

what if it's fun? not that it looks particularly fun, but what if?

>Boss I remember him, he was off base nine years ago during the attack.
doubt it

For $30 it's not worth it to me.

When it goes on sale for $10 after a month or two I'll pick it up and give it a try. I expect it to basically be CoD: Zombies but with a much more open map and horseback riding.

I can accept the fact that the characters will probably be generic nobodies with little to no voice acting and no backstory whatsoever. I assume when people start questioning what the game's story is they'll say something along the lines of "It's up to the players to decide their own storyline in this game!"

the worm holes are just the gates of hell opening. Your characters died during the attack
their fate is to wander for eternity and live in constant fear, haunted by the ghosts of the past

we are literally here just to suffer

>little to no voice acting
So like Kiefer in MGS5 then

Hi bob

Hello Mothman

Well, I've already gotten my jollies.

looks fun

Kojima would have made this as an unlocakble comedy mode. Konami are selling it as a full game.

it could be fun

but it wont be

Objective: Survive

This looks like absolute fucking shit. Umbrella Corps tier. Amazing.

If Kojima was behind this literally nothing would have to change and people would love it.

People have such an axe to grind with Konami they can't even see straight, we know almost nothing about the game other than it's a co-op survival game.

>surviVe

It's canon guys, part of the MGSV experience deal with it, probably was started by ruseman itselft.

Looks like shit

>mfw

I just hope this game is successful so then we can admit that Kojima is a hack without talent and Metal Gear can live without him.

There'll be another time...

so this is how it ends....

What the fuck is this? A zombie wave type of shit or a full fledged game with a story?

no matter how good it is, kojicucks will cover their ears and scream that it is bad

Looks like fun the shootan in FOX engine is literally sex

the sad thing is this looks better than days gone

but I am getting strong umbrella corps vibes from it too and we all know how that turned out

I'm slightly excited desu nee

still better than any kojimashit game lmao

>If Kojima was behind this literally nothing would have to change and people would love it.

Kojima has earned our trust over the decades. Konami has earned the opposite.

2014 CALLED IT WANTS ITS POORLY MADE ZOMBIE GAMES BACK

There is 0% chance of it being either good or successful.

WHy would you get that vibe? UC was a shitty looking unity game.

This is the fox engine using MGSV gameplay +coop.

It'll still be better than V

you could say Kojima has… left them for dead.

that'd be cool, V was dope

If Kojima made it the trailer he would have made would have sold us the concept.

>Shows Boss and company for a few seconds
>Calls it a Metal Gear game
Interesting.

more mgs5 gameplay with different setting and more stuff to do. sign me up famalam.

>Kojima has earned our trust over the decades. Konami has earned the opposite.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

He has been horribly inconsistent since MGS3. You could remove his name from MGSV and say it wasn't directed by him and a person who didn't know any better would probably believe it.

wired.com/2007/02/kojimas_online_/

He also tweeted at 2013 that he wants to make a zombie game. It's obvious he's behind it or at least had a hand in it

That said, it's a spinoff. Hence no solid in the title. Just survive

you feeling those wrong vibrations my friend

>WHy would you get that vibe?

UC was a shitty action spinoff with no story and no singleplayer starring faceless non-characters, based on a beloved franchise in an entirely different genre. Even if it had great combat, it would have been a 0/10 game because it was trying to do the wrong thing all along.

>This is the fox engine using MGSV gameplay +coop.

That already exists, it's called Metal Gear Online. It's absolute shit. This looks like the same thing with zombies and crafting, two of the most unfun things of the past five years.

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

FUCK KONAMII REEEEE

Its a scrapped coop for MGSV that Konami will sell as its own thing.

>konami finally breaks away from the stale formule
>man-babies cry

Just as expected, i'm out of here.

>mgs game without kojima

So does that mean it will be good?

So is it confirmed if this is Open World or not?

Because that drastically changes things, I wouldn't mind an Open World survival game that's actually finished.

What's so offensive about this? It's a spin-off and it's not like they can make another MGS without Kojima. Well, they can, but that would be way more offensive.

yes open world

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eh. He earned my trust back with Peace Walker, but I was hesitant after the pile of shit he called MGS4. I like the guy, but goddamn did I hate that game.

This though... I'm sure it'll be a serviceable game, but why even bother putting the Metal Gear name on it? I mean, who would have thought that pachinko was actually the least shitty thing they came up with for continuing the series?

PLEASE MAKE IT END

>mgsv gameplay with coop
>fox engine

Hell yeah its gonna be good

DELETE THIS. IT WAS TACKED ON TOTALLY A DIFFERENT GAME CHANGED TO METAL GEAR AFTER OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR KOJIMA LEFT

REEEEEEEEEEE

Would this have been better recieved if it was an alternate universe game where you play as Big Boss, with a small storyline about zombies in a new open world location with a 20$ price tag?

Sort of like Undead Nightmare

Would be better if it didnt have Survive in the title.

I think thats whats causing people to sperg uncontrollably.

What the hell are they doing

Is it really so hard to make a game like MGSV again with a new character? Or even to just reimagine the MG games with V's engine?

I mean goddamn holy shit what are those bastards doing

fuck.

it is alternate, but who knows it might have big boss. you can't just not have him in that.

>I wouldn't mind an Open World survival game that's actually finished

They couldn't finish MGSV, why the fuck do you think they could finish this shit?

The truth is anything Konami could've done would have resulted in this backlash. The exception is a remake I guess.

This is internet hivemind at its absolute finest. People hate this shit on pure principle. The zombies and wormholes in MGSV suggests this might have been Kojima's idea from the start anyway.

>why even bother putting the Metal Gear name on it?

Money. No other reason whatsoever.

ITS THE TEAMS FIRST PROJECT

LET THEM GET SOME PRACTICE IN BEFORE DOING CRAZY SHIT LIKE COMPLETELY REMAKING THE OLD GAMES IN THE FOX ENGINE

it's easier and cheaper to reuse assets, make the game "sustainable" because it's online coop, and has that addiction factor they're hoping keeps people spending money on cosmetics, and upgrades, and who know what else.

It's very clear this is them trying to make easy money, regardless of whether the quality is good or not.

A-a-ateast it isn't a pachinko machine, guys.

That literally already exists and nobody plays it or likes it.

mgo isnt coop at all and is a pain to try and play with friends.

It's a new studio, the safest bet would have to been making a remake of 3, which would have gotten much better reception, not start the new studio off with a shitty game, while also not sinking Konami's PR into the toilet further.

Why are they so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=bYeU3JqJHQQ

>demonic cipher
Haha. Wow.
Oh wow hahaha.
Wow!

what in the fuck

konami makes it very personal, aren't they
>cool MGS3 HD remake video
>turns out to be pachinko machine at video ending
>new metal gear installment
>storyless side project that sounds like it's designed for smartphones

can't wait for kojima to an hero

I mean it doesn't look bad

But it looks bad

I don't think so. For one thing, people have burned out pretty hard on zombies already. It a fad that's already over.

Secondly, crafting shit is stupid and autists like it.

This lmao. Would have taken little zero effort. Even if it was delayed or shitty, they would still get way better pr for it.

Nobody asked for this

>trips this game is actually gonna be pretty good.

>make the game "sustainable" because it's online coop
Because MGO3 worked out so well in that regard, is this company run by fucking monkeys?

Were they going out out their way to make fox engine look like shit? MGSV looked incredible, but this entire trailer looks like shit.

>remake a entire game
or
>make a small side project using assets from the previous

Gee i wonder why they didnt do the first one.

Only a year after Kojima left the series has already sunk to the point of being a fucking survival game. Did the people at konami just look up "whats popular" and then brand that with metal gear? because thats exactly what this looks like.

I'm thinking it will be sort of like left 4 dead.

I don't see what you're complaining about. When MGS went all monhun with PW plenty of fags liked it. When MGS turned into a card game plenty of fags liked it. Barely any gameplay has even been shown yet so nobody knows if it will be good or not.

mgsfags are hypochondriac faggots

>MGO3
>online coop

the best part is the graphics for the fucking MGS3 pachinko game are all rendered with the Fox Engine
so we KNOW it would look fucking spectacular
and everybody is hemming and hawing about how it should just be a real fucking game instead

Why is a RE game pretending to be MGS?

idiot

you didn't hear about the pachinko then did you

Its going to be a horrible game and i'm very glad everyone hates it.
Hope it flops as hard as Umbrella Corps.

because its the same engine, gameplay and assets from a metal gear game praised for its engine, gameplay and assets.

i don't like zombie survival games. so i doubt i'd like this one

That really doesn't count as a full on video game.

Are you implying this turd's online wont die just as fast?

>comparing a fox engine game to a UNITY game

That's not what I was saying

Metal Gear Online has always been a niche series. They were fun as fuck, don't get me wrong, but they weren't popular enough to warrant a full game release.

They're retarded for thinking a metal gear game is going to be sustained completely by multiplayer. Nobody bought 3, 4, and V simply for MGO.

says redbandwagon faggot

So is this kind of like a weird spin-off sequel like Majoras Mask?