I seriously hope you're not acting like this disgusting manchild

I seriously hope you're not acting like this disgusting manchild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLdxAXAHIag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, fuck Konami for making a decent looking game which may exceed our expectations!

Especially afert that piece of shit MGS V! Oh the outrage.

>decent looking game
Literally the most generic zombie shit in the last decade

The fact that there are idiots over the age of 18 who listen to this fucking guy really depresses me. What the fuck is wrong with them? Literally anything else is a better way to spend your time. Why would you willingly sit and listen to a fucking cringemerchant like this?

>decent looking game

You have the lowest standards on Earth if you think that fucking filth looked decent.

are the 10 cents really worth it?

>Tfw AOS browses this board
>Tfw i've masturbated countless times to his videos
>Tfw I'm masturbating to him being this mad about MG Survive
>Tfw i liked the trailer but I won't buy it because AOS hated it

I'm a girl btw

Literally the best video game related youtuber

Who are you to tell someone how to live their life? He's heavily invested in his hobby, so what?

I think people are too quick to judge. Waah, Konami wants to make money. So? They're a company, it's kind of their job.

Also, we don't know anything about the gameplay itself just yet. It's in the FOX Engine and we can assume it'll have MGSV gameplay, so if they can make some interesting objectives that'd be nice to see.

It's non canon, set in an alternate universe, and it's going to use some Metal Gear imagery to help sell it. I say why the fuck not? Call in Boss assists while fighting zombies. Set up fortresses at places around MGSV's open world, go out to scavenge for materials for other bases, possibly even multiplayer stuff where you raid another player's base for supplies?

I'm not saying the game'll be good. It could be another Umbrella Corps situation. But don't knock it until you see some real gameplay of it.

seems like you missed out on all the nu makes sky threads. blind devotion to a fucking brand is heavily looked down up around here you fucking shill

Who the fuck is this? Looks like some autistic knockoff of smoothmcgroove.

Keep sucking Kojima's dick

is Smooth the purest youtuber?

kill yourself

I've been living under a rock. Who is this guy and what has Konami done recently to warrant this rage?

Fuck off already autistic kid

It's funny how you'll all sit here and tell eachother to fuck off and eat shit about their video game opinions on this board all day, but if someone makes a video of their opinion, you eat it up.

He's pretty chill I used to watch his stream sometimes because his voice is great and he randomly breaks into song and beatboxes. His videos are also pretty GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLdxAXAHIag

so way do you idiots hate him

its all about the e-celebs man

Who is this edgelord?

Smooth Mcgroove is better in every way.

I have a feeling we're going to find out in this carefully designed marketing thread for him

>so way do you idiots hate him
>so way do you idiots hate
>so way do you idiots
>so way do you
>so way do
>so way
You might be the idiot here user.

Manlets, when will they learn

No, he like memetales.
he's dead to me now.
But his cat is the purest.
I like his cat

God his appearance pisses me off. Does he actually think he looks cool? He looks like a smelly pothead junkie.

Somebody post the pic of that balding 40ish year old "metal" man who has a video named "How to be like me" or something.

Based.

how do you know? they didn't even show gameplay

>I'm a girl btw
how big is your dick

Although I don't agree with the rumors of their recent business practices, the whole #Fukvidogame thing is pretty fucking cringey. Like damn.

>never smoked weed
HAHAHA faggot go back to your weebshit games its ironic you think you can insult anyone.

Why do you masturbate to him?

>the whole #Fukvidogame thing is pretty fucking cringey.
the whole fucking hobby is pretty fucking cringy
but it's all about toys, why wouldn't it be cringy

you are the reason men like traps now.

that is a trap

Tits or gtfo

>appearance
It's a shame because the idea of crystalline zombies sounds cool. It actually applies a new idea to the formula, and they could have just called them mutants or monsters.

It just amazes me how clueless Konami is, and nip devs in general. They might as well have used an adele song during that trailer.

> Liking faggy manlets

I bet you have mad baggage

Whats with the rubber band between his fingers? He plays guitar?

I don't understand how anyone could watch his videos. The audio quality is always terrible and he gives no meaningful opinion. He's not funny or interesting. He just reports the news in a forced excitement.

I like how he bitches and moans about SJWs bitching and moaning.

Typical AOS video: " Controversy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck sjw controversy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck video game fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck"

Definitely another youtuber for you fools to worship