Who Dokkan here?

Who Dokkan here?

I'm still salt about not getting janemba or broly.
I got fucked... I got 5 bojacks, a ss3 vegeta, and an android 13.

5 FUCKING BOJACKS. FUCK BOJACK!

Bojack is aight though. He dokkans. SSJ3 Vegeta is also pretty powerful plus a good ki leader.

>SSJ3 Vegeta is also pretty powerful plus a good ki leader.
Yeah, but I already have gogeta.

It's more that I got 5 bojacks in a row...

Me. I think Id rather sell my account though.

I swear this game is fucking rigged, 6 multipulls and all i have to show for it is 9 Frosts.

I started playing a month ago, it became an addiction. This game would be GOAT if it had a simple SRPG system.

I just pulled a PHY Ultimate Gohan out of the new batch on a single pull, the luckiest draw I've had the whole game. I wish I could beat his Dokkan Fest though, fuck its hard.

>Champa finally came out on JP
Not a great card but Ive been wanting Champa for a while.

neet

I completely understand why there isn't trading, but I still wish there was.

Should I do some pulls Sup Forums?

I head summon rates were kind of fucked up a little while ago. Was that for global or JP? and Is that still the case?

No.

My schedule is completely fucked up.

When everyone was getting Super Strike Vegeta I was farming Whis
When everyone was farming Bardock and Kid Vegeta I was doing Super Strike Vegeta
When everyone was doing Ultimate Gohan I was farming Bardock and Kid Vegeta
Now everyone is doing Treasures and I'm stuck doing Gohan.

Fuck RNG it took me 3 days to get Kid Vegeta and he is not even good and when most people got both TEQ and AGL Whis to SA10, my drops where so bad I only got them to SA3 and SA6

Take it to /vg/ you autistics.

Yes

quest and get more for a multi pull and from missions

First Deck rate it fampai

Pull with your eyes closed post the cards you get

Second deck GOT THAT UR GOGETES

>empty slot
For what purpose?

Anything is better than a saibaman.

R8 my f2p box
1/2

2/2

>Who Dokkan here?

YOOOOOOOO!
Farming those gems to get the last Elder Kai. Debating which SSR l should get. Either Gohan or should l get them all?

Probably doesn't have the cost.

500 stones and I didn't get Gogeta. I also didn't want to restart because I have every WT ssr so far. I hope to get it when Super Vegeto comes around or just get Super Vegeto.

How close is the Super Vegito banner for Global?

At least 3 months. I wont be pulling on anything till then. I should have like 200 stones and I do plan to continue to get the WT ssrs.

Muh box.
Ill sell it for 100 bucks.

Gohan. Int Super Siayan with Prepared for Battle.

Rate? 1/2

Newfriend here what's the best TUR that I can re roll for

2/2

Gogeta. Unless you're talking about the current banner.
Not sure then. Int Gohan and Phy Frieza are pretty good.

There are a lot of int prepared for battles.

My PFB team is like 2 str, 2 int, 2 teq.

Whatever I can't wait for my Golden Z fighter team.

They're UR's, so they're good and all, but most of your guys lack good ki links.
Gotenks and Vegito are the only good links I see there.

If you are rerolling not and not when Gogeta is up you need Phy Frieza and Int Gohan. If you reroll when Gogeta is up you need Gogeta and Str Broly. If you get the frieza gohan combo save up literally every stone you get for the super vegeto banner because that shit is gonna be crazy. It has super vegeto, super gogetam str broly, and phy broly.

>tfw farmed 77 Gohan medals in case of a Super difficulty event

Ooh i gotcha. Tips?

There's
>Vegito
>Semi-TUR Trunks
>SSJ Bardock
>Swole SSJ Goku
Those bottom 2 are WT exclusive.

I got 10 Bardocks in a day but I never saw a second Chilled or Kid Vegeta.

Just keep playing and only spend your stones on either Guaranteed SSR banners or Dokkan events.

What does the game mean by "transcend the UR"?

Well I have a lot of them. I have phy goku instead ssj2 goku and I have no agi PFB.

After you awaken them to UR, you can dokkan awaken them into UR again but max lvl 120.

Characters that can hit level 120. They have sometimes broken abilities and very high stats. They have high costs, which let you do better in world tournaments

Most UR are actually Z-Awakaned SSR. Trascended UR are natural UR their main difference is that they have a max level of 120 and that their stats are higher than UR that are Z-Awakened SSR

Thanks everyone. what are the odds of getting one in a multi? from what Ive seen all the multis are pretty shit right now

5%.

Not great. They're stone sinks. They're only available from Dokkan fests
And, yeah. The rates have sucked for a while.

You can only get TUR cards by Dokkan Awakening, specific SSR cards, as far as I know they are all Dokkan Event exclusive cards, which mean that you can only pull them from Dokkan Festival Banners

How the hell do I beat frieza's event thing? I just get destroyed on the Z hard level. Not to mention he's got 3 forms

Gogeta.
You just keep Super attacking them and either delaying their attacks or dropping their damage.

Took all my STR characters and a Gogeta friend. Support items help too.

Should I just keep using stones to stay alive

I really fucking hate Dokkan Battle.

Normal and Hard of the new King Vegeta Strike were piss easy. I didn't even take damage.

But Z-Hard he does a super first turn and does 155k to a type he's weak too.

It's fucking bullshit. Real bullshit.

Here's my deck

My strongest team. Dunno if it's good or not.

Umm, that's entirely up to you, user.
l would be against it since l like using stones for pulls and saving every little bit l can for Vegito but you can do it if you want. Give yourself a limit. Don't overdo it.

Put Gotenks as your leader
+2 ki is better than 15% attack

Majin Vegeta is about to get really good.

alright I'll just stay put now. I've got almost 150 and I'm saving up for when a SSR is guaranteed

>SSGSS(KOKX10) released
>50 stones

Haha, nope. I'll try again next month when stronger characters are released for a limited 30 stones. :o)