Who you maining?

Who you maining?

my.mixtape.moe/edshrd.mp4

my.mixtape.moe/orksik.mp4

my.mixtape.moe/zuniwl.mp4

u.pomf.is/ikrtkj.mp4

u.pomf.is/ajtmtx.mp4

u.pomf.is/ajywlq.mp4

Remaining gameplay vids to be released are Ishkandar, Cu, Jeanne, Elizabeth, and Li Shuwen

Two characters remain to be revealed before the game comes out as well.

Emiya, Saber and probably Cu.
I don't like the Extra servants very much. Or any of the spin-off servants for that matter.

Nice nod to Gwynevere from Dark Souls, Type-Moon

Shouldn't the game introduce a new/original servant or something?

Atilla was going to be from this game first.

She ended up in FGO first though, just like Arash, despite how he was going to be in Fragments first. Edison was going to be in F/SF first but ended up in FGO. Karna was going to be in F/A first but ended up in CCC first.

Aside from Atilla probably not, Musou games are mostly fanservice for old characters.

Attila the Hun, but it had some development issues and GO was released first.

tamamo is my tamamommy!

Probably not going to buy it because I fucking hate Altera's design and lore and not enough of my preferred servants made it in for me to justify buying and playing a musou

>musoushit

Who would you want in that isn't?

Edison, Mordred, Hassan of Serenity, Drake, Arjuna, Billy the Kid, Helena, Herakles, Gawain, and an Avenger would be nice - either Angry Manjew or Dantes, don't care which.

The roster is pretty decent as it already is with some really strong picks but I still dislike or don't give a fuck about 1/3rd of the cast and would need at least 12 servants I like to justify buying it, even if some were DLC.

wouldn't be the first time

Oh, I'd also be down for Achilles, Lancer-Vlad, and BB - though obviously the latter would need to be massively nerfed and a 'non-canon' DLC character or something.

More Arturias

Liz, no contest. She looks like fun, also she's a cute.

I feel like Caster is more of a physical fighter in this than she was in Fate/Extra.

She's a master of some martial art I can't be fucked to google the name of so it fits I guess

Well, Extra predates DaS1, for starters.
And the whole 'reclining deity' thing is ancient as fuck. It's found throughout Buddhist iconography and even in ancient Greek sculpture.

That pic is from the CCC artbook, and both it and the game released after DaS

Nasu is also well known to be a massive fan of Souls games

the CG is from fate/extra CCC though, which was released after DS1

Nasu really loves Dark Souls Shinji does a pose in the anime and Romulus does praise the sun pose

It's missing a critical aspect though, know what I mean.

Fair enough, but I stand by my point.
Amaterasu reclining like Guanyin isn't surprising, and Gwynevere is definitely taking from that iconography as well. Or possibly a Greek nymph or similar, since DaS drew a lot from Greek mythology.

I want to fuck Tamamo.

best boy

Nobody until Drake gets confirmed. Not even buying the game if she doesn't.

Game looks shitty anyway.

>Yet another not-a-grail-war
>No new masters
>Wastes 2 slots on already "done" characters Iskander and Arturia instead of giving them to the twenty something poorly established ones from FGO
>Button mash musou gameplay
>Obviously picked up for early translation because it's not going to be text heavy
>MMD-tier graphics

Fate used to be better than this

you can't really sink lower than Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

at least it's not a fighting game

It looks more or less like Hyrule Warriors (or any Warriors game, really). So long as it's around the same quality as HW, I'll definitely buy it.

The issue is though, if you don't like Warriors games, you're gonna hate this game.

I'd prefer a new Fate fighting game. Preferably made by Arcsys.

I'd rather a full Nasu crossover game.
Not just Fate, Tsukihime and KnK, but also Mahoyo, Notes and even stuff that isn't necessarily part of the rest of the main Nasuverse like DDD.
Kanata as a secret boss character would be cool.

>crossover game
>doesn't mention Prisma Illya, which is the most profitable Fate IP to date

Well when I said 'Fate', I meant everything Fate-orientated including the spin-offs, like Prisma Illya.
The same applies for the others, like 'Tsukihime' extends to KT, Talk, Meltan, etc.

>Not just fate, fate doesn't count

FGO is already a full Nasuverse crossover game, and yes Fate if the crux of it that allows such a crossover to happen by summoning everyone as heroes. Its not going to fit the same if the "crossover" is centered around Tsukihime or Kyoukai narrative. Fate is the only narrative that allows them to encompass every story.

Nasu is slowly going through all previous TM stories and adding characters from all of them as new summonable characters here. He's already done Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero.

Tsukihime event eventually

Well you could stick it all under the Fate banner if that's what it takes, but it doesn't really matter.
Carnival Phantasm and All-Around Type-Moon already exist as general crossovers that don't rely on Fate as the core premise, so it clearly isn't necessary even from a marketing point of view.
And when you've got Zelretch, who's attached to most of the main different series, you really don't need summoning servants as a premise to draw in different characters. Hell, Ryougi showing up in Meltan doesn't make sense but they did it anyway.
>Tsukihime event eventually
Arc was already a servant in Extra, actually. Presumably she's only not in F/GO yet because she's going to have to an ultra special rare event character to boost sales.

I don't want a crossover.

Just let Nasu write something new for once. Like, new setting, new characters etc. Coral of the Moon was last thing I've read that was like that. I need MORE.

Or how about Nasu actually finishing something first? Like DDD or Mahoyo?
After DDD vol 2 and Sora no Soto, it desperately needs a continuation.

But he's lazy.

>I don't want fate, I just want something new
Here's Mahoyo VN
>Sales instantly bomb
>No fuck that, I didn't want this, I just wanted not Fate.

Why do you think he's gone back to Fate twice now? Because it doesn't pay to cater to those "Anything else, something new, just not Fate" people. Only other thing he could make at this point that might do pretty decently is Tsukihime Remake.

Only Fate really makes him money

Sales bombed because it sucked
Maybe he should just git gud before flopping back to fate

Wasn't Mahoyo's chief problem that is was insultingly short for a major VN release, especially one that had it's release date pushed back by several years? In terms of production value and Nasu's general writing, it seemd pretty good.
Oh, and people were pissed that it didn't have voice acting or h-content, I guess.
H-content notwithstanding, it was pretty remiss of them not to have it voiced. A major non-doujin VN being unvoiced is almost unheard of these days. Even 07thExpansion VNs got voiced in their major publication versions.

Fuck that noise, French Bread has done Type Moon right. If they could tone back some of the nonsense mechanics from UNIEL they could do a good Fate fighting game.

Unlimited Codes was pretty fun.

Seriously though, why hasn't there been Fate in Melty yet? Even Ryougi got into Melty.

hoe many sabers are in this game?

Too much effort. And Melty has a bajillion revisions as is.

Plus. It would just be Saber anyway.

>Plus. It would just be Saber anyway.

Yes, and?

It's too expected. You may as well just make a fighting game having Saber clones. There's enough to do so.

We'll get earlier a spin-off of Fate that is, in the same way Prisma Illya is, a giant tribute to Toku series (Kamen Rider especially) starting Shirou and giant amounts of manservice before Nasu will try something new.

Tamamo, all day every day.
A Berserker Tamamo would be fine, too.

This game coming out even has me replaying Fate/Extra with her route.

The smug redman is the only correct choice. I mean just look at his gameplay trailer, he's the most fun looking to play.