Why do we love Fuuka again?

Why do we love Fuuka again?

she's cute

I don't

why?

fuukas nice but shes no yukari

OP, I like Fuuka and all, but let's try to give some breathing room in between. Couple of days. Please.

That's completely fine. Yukari is a good girl.

if she would be yukari, she would be insufferable

shit thread

No

Not my type of girl.

Too much of anything can be a bit much. For her sake please? Maybe till the 26th of the month?

Mitsuru is cool.

she's moe

man dont tell him that, at least on the 24th so i can have a birthday fuuka thread

Well alright if OP decides to do so or you. Too much of anything is a bit much. Please. People get tired when there's too much of anything in a short period of time. Also please try to be more respectful if you aren't already. After August, it's time to start avoiding spoilers anyway.

>ugly haircut
>self-esteem issues
Eww

>baiting this hard
Have a (You), on me. Maybe you'll fool the morons into rightfully flaming Yukari nextime.

Best taste in the thread, even if Elizabeth is better than either of them.

Hey. Let's please be respectful. That's not what Fuuka would want. We shouldn't be flaming anyone.

She has moe appeal, which is the most popular kind.

Personally I'm not into moe though, except for maybe gap moe.

Bump.

Cause she acts like my gf

I kove Fuuka because of the way she is and the things she does.
She is very humble and kind, she finds happiness in other people's happiness, and that's very noble to me.
She is also dedicated to helping others with everything she has, she trains hard and puts effort into her support role, always being at the top of her game when it comes to navigating.
And she is also incredibly smart, besides being an honor student, she has a lot of skill when it comes to computers and electronics, her curious mind and interest in science are alluring to me.
Those and many other traits are why I love Fuuka.

Kill yourself immediately

*I love Fuuka

Whoopsie daisy.

Surprisingly nice thread for Sup Forums.
I wish Persona 4 waifus got this type of civil discussion

I guess this topic is going to continue no matter what. Fine but people should bring up actual discussion as well.

Please do not say that.

If you wish to discuss any topic concerning Persona, or anything SMT related in general, you are free to do so.

Why are you acting like some kind of authority, it looks silly.

P4 girls seem more divisive somehow, which I'm unsure of how exactly. Personally I didn't particularly care for any of the four main girls. Kanji was the only party member I really liked.

Anyone like Naoto?
I like that she's smart and independent. She also kinda looks like me which I find attractive in my disturbing way.
thanks.

Sorry. I know some (not all) of us Fuuka fans can get a bit surly at times, and I just don't want people to think less of Fuuka because of it. Also too much of anything as well.

I think Naoto is alright. Being a prodigy detective at her age is pretty cool, and she has some great attacks in Golden. She's not for me, but good for you man.

Kanji will always be my favorite P4 Boy.

Most likely because they fall more easily into anime troupes. Which makes me sad when people say that's all they are. And I feel that Sup Forums has had experiences with people more similar in Persona 3, as it was in a big city urban area and that the highschool was a very large place. Though imo I felt that all of the P4 party members were fairly complex characters. And could relate and see myself and their struggles within myself and other people. It just makes me sad that people won't be able to relate to P4 as much a 3.

Who's your favorite Persona 4 girl?

or I like fuuka but still prefer yukari

She's cute

Not him but that is unfortunate. All the P4 characters can be pretty relateable as well in my opinion. The parties in both games face issues that a lot of people can relate too. Same for the cast in Persona 5 so far.

I don't think I particularly favor one per say. They're all good in their own ways, and I can see why their fans like them.

Thanks man, you too.

Posting GOD.

Reminds me of the guy who does the Persona stalker club stuff.

RJCompendium is his YouTube channel.
He's become a meme on /r/megaten over the past months. He's surprisingly endearing. And those LP where he plays Persona 3 with that bitter old man is the funniest shit.

Good, Yukari is a massive cunt, Fuuka at least knows what empathy is.

Well that's something I suppose. Good for the people who watch it.

Hey come on. People make mistakes and react differently.

Aren't you going to watch him?

>watching youtubers
>using reddit
>admitting to both of those things
First day here or something?

The only newfags are the ones what anonymous people on the fucking internet think.

"Different" doesn't mean "like a total retard"

Your images suck and you act like a faggot.

You're trying too hard to fit in.

No offense to you but I don't really follow people on Youtube. Not my thing. Maybe I'll check out a video or two later on though, to be fair.

If not wanting waifu wars is wrong, then I guess I am what you called me.

>tfw gf cosplayed Fuuka before she even knew Fuuka was mai waifu

Its a good feel

>actually defending redditors and youtubers
This place has changed

I date a blue haired chick. It feels like I'm dating Naoto every day.

That does sound like a good feeling. I hope it's well.

>having a girlfriend
JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY;_;

Why should I die for having healthy relations?
Wasn't that the point of the fucking game.

Not him but yeah. The big themes for P3 and P4 include having to learn to socialize with other people to both better yourself, and others. It's only continuing in P5 as well.

You use the same images, same attitude, same words, and you try to act like you're better than everyone, telling others what to do.
Seriously, go fuck yourself.

You're a real piece of shit, Dach.