youtube.com/watch?v=v5ov0rzzm40
youtube.com/channel/UC-1tDy_f5utvLnZAErCh1Cg
youtu.be/irHQlTcWgig
youtube.com/watch?v=nrVkg5Vf3LU
youtube.com/watch?v=3zllgY9evJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qhD8u98fnZI
youtube.com/watch?v=UgC3kGhBRl0
youtu.be/dWE81HYap_Q
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2713421557&feature=iv&src_vid=kCCesQ9wjkA&v=tW-wSti5Y6M
youtube.com/watch?v=1wLtUknGrTE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJZEbc7DRPs
youtube.com/watch?v=lljrb7xaqpw
youtube.com/watch?v=4VKJDI9cEEQ
youtube.com/c/ienjoybeingnaked
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlAi8ygeMI
youtube.com/channel/UCH-oBbYvfw64MHv8HIowViw
youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmUkwXfu0I
youtube.com/watch?v=9fR2JPtFyPs
youtube.com/watch?v=UpcVXiqdZic
youtube.com/watch?v=IWYodEhRao4
youtu.be/w0WJdDvwgT0
youtube.com/watch?v=4D6hJG3GVF0
m.youtube.com/c/selfishdream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbcdv1LgaA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2OdDxewEk&list=UUabGaJFcsyx6iHMCEsLP9jw
youtube.com/watch?v=07LEXBo_2Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=k6RrpSbBLVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you desu senpai

How's that shitposting on a Saturday night all by yourself coming?

It's just a shitty as it was the last time you posted this

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0ywjcz1-c

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-zCoonF3o

youtube.com/channel/UC8x0pP2mmekmaCpik3_wijg

youtube.com/watch?v=8Cst65vSmNE

260 subs and doing pretty good. making a vid per week. CSGO videos btw :P

Where's that creepypasta channel guy? He's always in these things.

Sure ill shill out my attempts

Firewatch review
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJgiitJlSg

There Came An Echo review (my best work imo)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGBajA9qPRc

>cancer of youtube

but for cancer, it's not too shit.

I don't have a channel yet, but I'm planning on doing a post-mortem / tribute video series about Adobe Flash. It'll be a one-time thing.

Sort of a semi-historical retelling from the eyes of someone who grew up on those silly movies and games because they meant a lot to me.

I make shitty let's plays with my mom, and get all of my views and subs from Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4vbMZQPXTU

youtube.com/watch?v=WkN-_0tf4O0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8ZqnS_x5A
youtube.com/watch?v=0HHW3oYILlw

I'll probably play actual games once I get my pc working. I just have a shitty laptop for now

this gave me autism

Is there some type of like picture guide for best recording software; game and voice wise?

Just started a F.E.A.R let's play. Gotta upload the vids though.

Been too lazy to upload.

I have a near-7,000-word breakdown of Arkham Asylum vs. Arkham City written that I may expand further

Now I need to replay both games to capture the footage, record the audio, do the editing, and die of old age

>making cum jokes with your mom

Depends on preference and how far you're willing to go to make your videos look/sound awesome.

I personally use Action!.

whoa, what?! I don't remember doing that...

youtube.com/watch?v=6RexqQ3L5bs&ab_channel=YernurotheHuggernaut

I'm painfully unfunny

Geez, give us some time before you ask us to cum again...

OBS is good, free, and has a lot of options. Though if I'm doing some kind of live thing I prefer to capture voice audio separately for ease of editing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFyLcwUQlcs

I plan to switch moble carriers so I can actually fucking start streaming.

Other then that I'm going to buy the new Deus ex and put up an hour play review for cheap views. Maybe I should keep doing new game reviews so user's can see if a game is shit or not...

I HATE loving in the middle of nowhere. I know I get less then 1 mb at times.I'm still waiting to stream....

FUCKING KEK AUTISMO THE GREAT

Gonna get a dazzle and snowball, start small, I'll record some 30 minute episodes with my GF.
What are some fun casual co-op games we could play? I have New Super Mario Bros Wii in mind.

I'll check these out

Thanks

>axe clipping through wall
>mom: his thing is coming through the wall
>you: haha that sounds gross

OP here, did I just miss the nightly thread? I wouldn't have posted this if I knew another one just finished...

Should I start a channel? It sounds kind of fun, but it also sounds like a lot of work.

>I have a near-7,000-word breakdown of Arkham Asylum vs. Arkham City written that I may expand further

"Things no one has ever said aloud" for $500, Alex

Oh yeah... To be fair, that was meant to just be a dick joke, not a cum joke.

I can see how you would get there though.

Depends on how much of it you consider fun until it begins to feel like work. If it's fun then it's not work.

Also, shilling random video because I'm drinking and made this while drunk as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5ov0rzzm40

You have no idea how autistic I can get about video games. There's a very lengthy paragraph on how mad I am that every political prisoner in City is just in a slightly differently colored parka.

that seems like a lot of work for the shit views the video will get. If it is a hobby its okay though, at least you'll improve your creativity and express yourself better

Hey man, if Z-list youtubers like hyperbithero can do it for no reward while in the air force, I can do it.

Its going shitty fuck you for bringing it up

youtube.com/channel/UC-1tDy_f5utvLnZAErCh1Cg

gud

>graduated high school 2010
>seems forever ago but only 6 years ago
>spent 2 years being NEET
>had endless time
>this was the golden age of upstart gaming channels
>could have taken advantage
>spent all my time playing runescape and fapping instead
>once in a lifetime opportunity wasted

Every once in a while I upload random shit from the PS4 share thing, they usually get around 15 or so views, but I uploaded a play through of the RE7 demo that somehow got 5K views. Can someone explain that shit to me?

Youtube algorithm meme magic.

Sorry. I don't participate in this... Cesspool.. Of cancer.

*Extinguishes cigarette and walks away

I guess this is partially gaming related, I just like to make stuff which gives me a giggle.

youtu.be/irHQlTcWgig

>6 second intro
Fuck you but also subscribed because it's not like I'm a paragon of taste or something.

I hate lets plays and just make trash
youtube.com/watch?v=nrVkg5Vf3LU
heres something I was working on for a while and haven't finished yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zllgY9evJ4

The only video I have hosted on my channel plays host for an amusingly slow-burning flame war that has been dragging on for over six years now between a handful of people fighting about communism and US Middle East policies. Every few months I get a new notification about a new reply to the chain, and it has kept at a constant albeit incredibly slow rate all this time.

I wonder for how much longer it'll go on.

Thanks for the sub.

Originally I didn't want to put the intro there, but it just felt weird without it. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

*Patrick raising hand.jpg

Say I make a video streaming a playthrough of Zelda OoT3D, and I don't opt into the Nintendo's Give Us All Your Money initiative, what perks do I lose?

Can Nintendo C&D my stuff? Or does it just make it so my stuff is filtered out of search results for Nintendo trademarks or something?

Sup Forums reporting in, post link pls

youtube.com/watch?v=qhD8u98fnZI
youtube.com/watch?v=UgC3kGhBRl0

Gonna be doing a video on PC-98 Visual Novels soon.

lets plays are so boring
the least you could do is edit out the boring shit and keep the joking around
if its just one guy quietly talking over some boring single player game there is literally no reason to watch

If I do a Lets Play it would be with self-imposed challenges to make it fun.

I broke a story (several hundred thousand views total), did a couple speedruns (several dozen thousand total) and then left it to rot. Whatever.

They can, but they'll just claim it and take all the money anyway. Nintendo fucking sucks for recording. Fuck that company.

3 seconds is enough if you actually want to add an intro. My time is gold and is better spent shitposting here.

Post your channel.

There you go.

youtu.be/dWE81HYap_Q

NOT VIDYA

Check my five fuckwits

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2713421557&feature=iv&src_vid=kCCesQ9wjkA&v=tW-wSti5Y6M

Not my channel but I giggled a few times.

It's doing pretty shit. I mostly do little gaming shorts. My camera isn't very good and I'm too poor to afford a good capture device, so I'm stuck uploading game replays. Nothing too attention-grabbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wLtUknGrTE

youtube.com/watch?v=pJZEbc7DRPs

Why are mods allowing 10 of these threads a day?

I tried something new and got like 5x more views than normal.
I might do more paintings. It was pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=lljrb7xaqpw
youtube.com/watch?v=4VKJDI9cEEQ

Obs shadowplsy raptr
Obs you can use like virtual audio cable or like bananna meter or whatever it's called to split the audio into multiple separate audio layers. shotcut is free. Premiere and Vegas are industry standard

Gunstar Heroes

I have a comment chain where this black guy got upset cause I said nigga ass crossbowsman and its been sending us emails for like 4 years monthly.

youtube.com/c/ienjoybeingnaked

I don't really upload videos, but just come say hi if you want, and I'll probably subscribe to you in return.

That was awesome!

What's a good starting mic for YouTube? Best editing program?

I was planning on making a video series reviewing shovelware/bad in general games, but I'm hesitant to start because there's a lot of channels that do the exact same shit I plan to do and I'm paranoid that some fucker will find out where I live and send the SWAT team to throw me a birthday party who will give me about 600 liberty firecrackers a second right to the liver.

A good friend of mine, "Instant Replay Live uses the Neewer NW-700. They're about 30$ and the sound quality is really good. Just stay away from the blue Yeti. It's much to sensitive.

Post more Maki!

Thank you, user.

So my regular accent sounds fairly monotone, but if I use a different accent like American or British, it sounds a lot more fluid and charismatic. Would it be weird to use a different accent for my channel I'd like to make?

We're here to share Youtube channels, not cute pictures of Maki!

Reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LlAi8ygeMI

i'm planning on making an end-of-the-year video showcasing the different games of the year ala the 'Filmography' series

i have pretty much all of the well-known games of this year on my list, but what are some of the relatively less popular ones I should include?

I have no videos in my channel.
I do have lots of Maki's in my pc though.

Good voice. You sound like Cryaotic. Serious it's uncanny. You could easily gain a following of teenage girls.

I was thinking of voicing over cut scenes ala mystery science theatre 3000

Same shit as the last time

youtube.com/channel/UCH-oBbYvfw64MHv8HIowViw

I subbed and am now stalking you too in twitter. This is the bed you made, user.

youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg/videos

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild x Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
E3 stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmUkwXfu0I
youtube.com/watch?v=9fR2JPtFyPs
Other videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=UpcVXiqdZic
youtube.com/watch?v=IWYodEhRao4
108 subs so far. I haven't done anything in over a month already, because my laptop died.
In the end, thats good, because it finally gave me the courage to build my own computer, with all parts I am going to need arriving soon, and hopefully I can continue making videos next week, now faster, better, and with higher quality and presition.

I make shit to make you come back for more.

Its autistic I know

youtu.be/w0WJdDvwgT0

Duskers.

Don't own it unfortunately.

Sure. Not really a gaming channel though. youtube.com/watch?v=4D6hJG3GVF0

That's a pretty good channel, senpai. I subbed in gaming.youtube

Oh it's you! I was trying to find your vid for a fucking year, you faggot.

You sound like Inigo Montoya, user.

>Spoiler
I have no idea what you are talking about. But don't worry, I promise I am going to keep uploading more stuff as soon as I am able to.
>Finally reached 111 subscribers
I need to do my celebration video as soon as possible, thanks user.

Here is my channel

m.youtube.com/c/selfishdream

Let's plays of obscure spooky and weird games. Some other stuff as well.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbcdv1LgaA

Youtube has a cool as gaming section that's even better than twitch. Just insert "gaming" instead of "www".

The problem is an account isn't actually subscribed normally, the subscriber only receives gaming related vids from a channel unless they also subscribe to the "normal" channel--so if you do a vlog, your shit won't show on my wall. I dunno why Google did this. Maybe to focus on gaming content more? Whatever. You were only making vidya vids anyways. I hope my shit counts.

Uploading a video now, might post it when it's finished :)

Mostly because gaming means crazy bux for the Google suits. Separating it just asure the millions of kiddies can have a more confortable platform to watch Slenderman plays with Pewpie anus #307. It also can work for people like you of course that only want gaming related content.
>only receives gaming related vids from a channel
Don't worry, I rarely do anything that isn't vidya related, only exeptions are movie/anime stuff or youtube poops.

I like the Souls games. I have the same name on Steam as YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2OdDxewEk&list=UUabGaJFcsyx6iHMCEsLP9jw

youtube.com/watch?v=07LEXBo_2Lk

Honestly, I was kinda forced into it because my bandwidth is so shit I can't watch livestreams on twitch with their freaking 7Mb bitrate or whatever. Youtube automatically converts a livestream into 144/240/360/480 (at a cost of chat's delay) even if you're not a "partner" or whatever it is they call those people with thousands of subs so it's easy on me. I don't need 1080p just to see gameplay anyways.

DSP here. It's going GREAT, so FUCK ALL YOU HATERS.

Fun videos

I subbed because of yume nikki related stuff

I feel like if you don't heavily edit these videos you will never finish dark souls 3.

Dynamic Syncopation? I love your work! I remeber hearing Where Is It on Adult Swim years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=k6RrpSbBLVg

>Livestreams
I just need to ask whats in there.
Surely not Let's plays or similar shit, right?